Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 96
@Auries that's fine if the gist/colors are there it doesn't have to be a perfect match :)

Sending payment!
@Auries that's fine if the gist/colors are there it doesn't have to be a perfect match :)

Sending payment!
duHgkuH.png
@Bonibaru Thank you! I'm guessing around the neck it's like Silks and flowers? that's what I'm making out anyway aha. I'll definitely do the colour changes for you too.
@Bonibaru Thank you! I'm guessing around the neck it's like Silks and flowers? that's what I'm making out anyway aha. I'll definitely do the colour changes for you too.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: Okay, finally finished filling these out! @.@;; Originally, I was going to get the sketch bust for all three, but ended up upgrading to the flat bust on two since your art style is amazing. Sorry about the last minute change! >.<; If needed, I can just request two so that you aren't overloaded. Just let me know~ [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat Bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29794076][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297941/29794076_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Vesper / #29794076 [b]Personality:[/b] Silent, cautious, deadly. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin#12753, Scout's Quiver, White Katana, Black Aviator Coat, Black Aviator Gloves, Black Aviator Scarf, Black Aviator Boots [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] She has art in her bio if you need reference materials or if you'd like to see how others have depicted her. ^ ^ [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat Bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32963584][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329636/32963584_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Caeli / #32963584 [b]Personality:[/b] Gracefully quiet. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin#17825, Marigold Flowerfall, Haunted Flame Candles, Raven Sylvan Headpiece, Marigold Flower Crown, Golden Silk Veil, Golden Wing Silks, Golden Arm Silks, Golden Leg Silks, Luminous Legguards, Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] Also has art in her bio! lol [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Sketch Bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30413301][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304134/30413301_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Ruedi / #30413301 [b]Personality:[/b] Completely feral and unsocial. He has a tendency to roar or growl first, investigate later. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] N/A [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] If possible, could you have him look more like the feral art in his bio please (i.e. less snake-like head)? :x The feathers on his head are translucent and he's kinda like a liquid shapeshifter, if that makes any sense. The contour line is supposed to represent the sheen of light on his body. If not, let me know and I can substitute in another dragon. [/quote]
@Auries: Okay, finally finished filling these out! @.@;; Originally, I was going to get the sketch bust for all three, but ended up upgrading to the flat bust on two since your art style is amazing. Sorry about the last minute change! >.<; If needed, I can just request two so that you aren't overloaded. Just let me know~

Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: mercurialwings
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat Bust
Dragon Image:
29794076_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Vesper / #29794076
Personality: Silent, cautious, deadly.
Apparel and Accents: Skin#12753, Scout's Quiver, White Katana, Black Aviator Coat, Black Aviator Gloves, Black Aviator Scarf, Black Aviator Boots
Payment Method: Gems
Other Info: She has art in her bio if you need reference materials or if you'd like to see how others have depicted her. ^ ^

TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat Bust
Dragon Image:
32963584_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Caeli / #32963584
Personality: Gracefully quiet.
Apparel and Accents: Skin#17825, Marigold Flowerfall, Haunted Flame Candles, Raven Sylvan Headpiece, Marigold Flower Crown, Golden Silk Veil, Golden Wing Silks, Golden Arm Silks, Golden Leg Silks, Luminous Legguards, Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel
Other Info: Also has art in her bio! lol

TYPE OF COMMISSION: Sketch Bust
Dragon Image:
30413301_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Ruedi / #30413301
Personality: Completely feral and unsocial. He has a tendency to roar or growl first, investigate later.
Apparel and Accents: N/A
Other Info: If possible, could you have him look more like the feral art in his bio please (i.e. less snake-like head)? :x The feathers on his head are translucent and he's kinda like a liquid shapeshifter, if that makes any sense. The contour line is supposed to represent the sheen of light on his body. If not, let me know and I can substitute in another dragon.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Copierthief [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Sketch Bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37481195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374812/37481195_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Kiyoo [b]Personality:[/b] Kiyoo is a researcher. Currently studying underwater volcanic activity in the lava beds over where the Sea cools down the Flames of the Forge. When the Sea is cool and the rumblings quiet she likes to go searching for cryptids and ghost stories. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] None [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] Very excited to snag one of these lovelies. [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Copierthief
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Sketch Bust
Dragon Image:

37481195_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Kiyoo
Personality: Kiyoo is a researcher. Currently studying underwater volcanic activity in the lava beds over where the Sea cools down the Flames of the Forge. When the Sea is cool and the rumblings quiet she likes to go searching for cryptids and ghost stories.
Apparel and Accents: None
Other Info: Very excited to snag one of these lovelies.
jpq0y2I.png
@FallingStar275

Hey! I'll just quickly pricee your girls for you!
The first will be 2.1kg, second is 2kg

@Mercurialwings

First Girl: 1.3kg
Second girl: 1.3kg
Coatl:
So this boy has no head feathers, very shiny and looks more like a wolf/dog? That's totally fine! I'll draw him for the base 600 gems.

@Copierthief
I'll draw this girl for the base 600 gems for you! :)
@FallingStar275

Hey! I'll just quickly pricee your girls for you!
The first will be 2.1kg, second is 2kg

@Mercurialwings

First Girl: 1.3kg
Second girl: 1.3kg
Coatl:
So this boy has no head feathers, very shiny and looks more like a wolf/dog? That's totally fine! I'll draw him for the base 600 gems.

@Copierthief
I'll draw this girl for the base 600 gems for you! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
AND with that; I'm going to close my shop for now! I believe after this; I will have enough to pay off my debt along with my Accent money.

Thank you all so much! I can't wait to get your pieces done! :)
AND with that; I'm going to close my shop for now! I believe after this; I will have enough to pay off my debt along with my Accent money.

Thank you all so much! I can't wait to get your pieces done! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: You can draw Ruedi with or without head feathers since some of his feral art has it (I figure it's kinda like a cockatoo with their crests or how lizards have neck frills). My main request for him is that he isn't drawn with a typical Coatl head since he's had this look from when I adopted from his prior owner. ^ ^

I will send over payment shortly and thank you!
@Auries: You can draw Ruedi with or without head feathers since some of his feral art has it (I figure it's kinda like a cockatoo with their crests or how lizards have neck frills). My main request for him is that he isn't drawn with a typical Coatl head since he's had this look from when I adopted from his prior owner. ^ ^

I will send over payment shortly and thank you!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Just letting you know, I'm sending payment now! ^^
Just letting you know, I'm sending payment now! ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Mercurialwings Thank you! payment received :)

@Fallingstar275 received! it's in my vault safely :)
@Mercurialwings Thank you! payment received :)

@Fallingstar275 received! it's in my vault safely :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Luunai [img]https://i.imgur.com/GK8i2Mw.png[/img] Hey! i'm sorry again for the wait; Here's your piece! if you'd like me to change anything, let me know!
@Luunai

GK8i2Mw.png

Hey! i'm sorry again for the wait; Here's your piece! if you'd like me to change anything, let me know!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 96