Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Tai + Banjo's Hydria Pottery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Kizmetto Your gal is ready! [url=http://alpinehell.tumblr.com/post/147807885239][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7a84bf1a312e44c449d6d396c757cdd2/tumblr_oaqbx2y2011r25puwo1_1280.png[/img][/url]
@Kizmetto Your gal is ready!
tumblr_oaqbx2y2011r25puwo1_1280.png
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@amberwing Fresh out of the kiln! [url=http://alpinehell.tumblr.com/post/147810496514][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/c381e1d76b5943ca75d3de24fd65f430/tumblr_oaqf64wzaR1r25puwo1_1280.png[/img][/url]
@amberwing Fresh out of the kiln!
tumblr_oaqf64wzaR1r25puwo1_1280.png
UL8LHAi.png
@alpinehell GHSDJSjhghsjds!!

this is so stunning, I'm completely blown away. thank you so, so much!
@alpinehell GHSDJSjhghsjds!!

this is so stunning, I'm completely blown away. thank you so, so much!
tMWSKAV.png
@TalaniSilverwolf [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/754f0149b9f60a639962a7884c20b1ea/tumblr_oaqn6vId311vvonteo1_500.png[/img] Here ya go! :D Don't worry about the extra fee for apparel, since in this position most of it couldn't be shown.
@TalaniSilverwolf
tumblr_oaqn6vId311vvonteo1_500.png

Here ya go! :D Don't worry about the extra fee for apparel, since in this position most of it couldn't be shown.
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Banjo OMG! It's glorious :D
Consider it a tip then ^_^ 'cause I'm sending it now
@Banjo OMG! It's glorious :D
Consider it a tip then ^_^ 'cause I'm sending it now
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
@TalaniSilverwolf

aa thanks so much! :)
@TalaniSilverwolf

aa thanks so much! :)
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@AlpineHell [b]Pottery Type:[/b] Vase [b]Depiction:[/b] Legend You're welcome to take your pick, as I could see it as any of the following: the dragon pulling/calling three wolf spirits towards her, the dragon with three wolf/dog heads behind her, fighting the monster (to kill for the skin), picking up the pelt...or any rendition really of a design that could symbolize the dragon being able to shapeshift/skin walk into a three-headed cerberus style monster. The depiction can be as vague or specific as you want. [b]Dragon:[/b] This is going to be a big weird I know... but I'm ordering for a future dragon. She'll be a Mid Jupiter/Mid Shimmer/x Glimmer Skydancer female. Though as long as 'Skydancer' is portrayed in the dragon, it doesn't really matter...as this piece of art is going to symbolize an object she picks in my clan lore that symbolizes what she could/will be. I LOVE the designs in this shop, it's so perfect to imagine this as something a dragon made/painted as if in some myth or lore, and then ends up coming true like a prophecy. But here's a random image of what she might end up like: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=329ef8f3ce4dbfb5dfd248fdc8d8468f14cf3749&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (but the tert color/overall specifics of the dragon aren't necessary...if I"m making any sense... -fails at explanations- [b]Payment:[/b] the final price of your order (fill this out even if you're just ordering 1 piece) I'm not sure lol I'd like to pay in USD, and it says $5 for Legend and Portrait, but the rest of the portrait prices are more, so I'm not sure if the Legend USD price is a typo or not... xD Just let me know :)
@AlpineHell

Pottery Type: Vase
Depiction: Legend
You're welcome to take your pick, as I could see it as any of the following: the dragon pulling/calling three wolf spirits towards her, the dragon with three wolf/dog heads behind her, fighting the monster (to kill for the skin), picking up the pelt...or any rendition really of a design that could symbolize the dragon being able to shapeshift/skin walk into a three-headed cerberus style monster. The depiction can be as vague or specific as you want.

Dragon: This is going to be a big weird I know... but I'm ordering for a future dragon. She'll be a Mid Jupiter/Mid Shimmer/x Glimmer Skydancer female. Though as long as 'Skydancer' is portrayed in the dragon, it doesn't really matter...as this piece of art is going to symbolize an object she picks in my clan lore that symbolizes what she could/will be. I LOVE the designs in this shop, it's so perfect to imagine this as something a dragon made/painted as if in some myth or lore, and then ends up coming true like a prophecy.

But here's a random image of what she might end up like:
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=329ef8f3ce4dbfb5dfd248fdc8d8468f14cf3749&dummyext=prev.png
(but the tert color/overall specifics of the dragon aren't necessary...if I"m making any sense... -fails at explanations-

Payment: the final price of your order (fill this out even if you're just ordering 1 piece) I'm not sure lol I'd like to pay in USD, and it says $5 for Legend and Portrait, but the rest of the portrait prices are more, so I'm not sure if the Legend USD price is a typo or not... xD Just let me know :)

OVmZor1.png
@Saere Future dragons are no problemo for me, I've added you to my to-do list! The usd price is correcto, I'm keeping both types at $5 for now, but i might eventually raise the legend price.
@Saere Future dragons are no problemo for me, I've added you to my to-do list! The usd price is correcto, I'm keeping both types at $5 for now, but i might eventually raise the legend price.
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell Yay!! Just message me when you'd like payment/with your paypal email and I'll send it your way. Thank you!
@AlpineHell Yay!! Just message me when you'd like payment/with your paypal email and I'll send it your way. Thank you!

OVmZor1.png
@AlpineHell could I be added to a pinglist? At the moment, I can't afford this, but I would absolutley love to have bits of my lairs history chronicled in this fashion!
which means I may come back a lot, rip my wallet
@AlpineHell could I be added to a pinglist? At the moment, I can't afford this, but I would absolutley love to have bits of my lairs history chronicled in this fashion!
which means I may come back a lot, rip my wallet
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14