Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Tai + Banjo's Hydria Pottery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[b]Pottery Type:[/b] Slate. [b]Depiction:[/b] Legend - where in Tehb (a General) is before an army of fellow coatls with a volcano smoldering behind him. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8425415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84255/8425415_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other Notes:[/b] He won command of a very rebellious island army by being 'chosen' by a volcano. Of course Tehb thinks this is coincidence but historians fully intend to record otherwise. 'The hero of Tarvisium, leader of the salamander army' according to them. [b]Payment:[/b] $10usd woops it'd help if I remembered the ping. good lord me @alpinehell
Pottery Type: Slate.
Depiction: Legend - where in Tehb (a General) is before an army of fellow coatls with a volcano smoldering behind him.
Dragon:

8425415_350.png

Other Notes: He won command of a very rebellious island army by being 'chosen' by a volcano. Of course Tehb thinks this is coincidence but historians fully intend to record otherwise. 'The hero of Tarvisium, leader of the salamander army' according to them.
Payment: $10usd

woops it'd help if I remembered the ping. good lord me
@alpinehell
@AlpineHell
are you still taking orders? The post hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not sure if it's still active...
@AlpineHell
are you still taking orders? The post hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not sure if it's still active...
SshqD6Q.png
@AlpineHell
Mind if I have a slot?
@AlpineHell
Mind if I have a slot?
Yokai.gif
@AlpineHell

if this is still open, may i have a slot? I have everything filled out! If not, can I be put on a pinglist?

Pottery Type: Slate
Depiction: Vanity (with his familiar please!)
Dragon: Asterion
Other Notes: Asterion is a grief filled dragon that drags his wings along the ground rather than carry them, he's blind and his horns are malformed (his accent horns are his). He's basically half dead, a bit rotten and some weird magic-y roots are growing all over him.
Payment: 500g!
@AlpineHell

if this is still open, may i have a slot? I have everything filled out! If not, can I be put on a pinglist?

Pottery Type: Slate
Depiction: Vanity (with his familiar please!)
Dragon: Asterion
Other Notes: Asterion is a grief filled dragon that drags his wings along the ground rather than carry them, he's blind and his horns are malformed (his accent horns are his). He's basically half dead, a bit rotten and some weird magic-y roots are growing all over him.
Payment: 500g!
37rb42a.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
@Banjo @AlpineHell

Can you add me to your pinglists?
@Banjo @AlpineHell

Can you add me to your pinglists?
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@AlpineHell - Can you ping me when you're open again please? :)
@AlpineHell - Can you ping me when you're open again please? :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@AlpineHell
@Banjo

Please ping me if you decide to reopen these!
@AlpineHell
@Banjo

Please ping me if you decide to reopen these!
qCJC5AV.png
@AlpineHell @Banjo

Pinglist please!! <3
@AlpineHell @Banjo

Pinglist please!! <3

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@Alpinehell