Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colored FestiMinis! -NotN Chests/Eggs!-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Dragnia

AHHHHH ITS TOO CUTE
@Dragnia

AHHHHH ITS TOO CUTE
[center][quote][font=century gothic][size=4]Sup @dragnia!! B)[/size][/font] [font=century gothic][size=3][b]Character Ref[/b] :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6197097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61971/6197097_350.png[/img] [/url] I actually do not have a preference on whether you draw their gijinka or dragon form <: There are examples of both in their bio. Which ever is easier/more appealing to you! [b]Character Personality[/b] :: A summary is in their bio, but their most defining trait would probably be ethereal? They are otherworldly and sort of unnerving to look at simply because there is something undefinitively [i]off[/i] about them. ( And also they glow. A lot. ) But for the sake of humorous or casual sketches, I think playing off their stoic and often-perplexed nature would work just as well. [b]I'll Pay In[/b] :: Fest [b]Additional Notes[/b] :: You don't have to draw their armor at all, in either form, unless you want to. For the gijinka, an alternate outfit of robes or even casual ware would be just as fine. The only things set in stone are: 1. Their gijinka's skintone is brown. 2. Their hair/mane and wings glow in a shifting expanse of colours. [url=http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2016/05/16/istock_000068588675_full_wide-08f4003d4700b3f2d1a32e208cea0988459161a1-s900-c85.jpg]Like a nebula cloud[/url]. Naturally I'm not expecting like...an animated depiction or anything lol. It just means these features shouldn't be one solid colour. 3. Their sclera are black, their pupils are bright orange. 4. Their horns and claws are transparent; Glass-like. Though if this is too complicated an addition to your work-flow, feel free to ignore it '3'
Quote:
Sup @dragnia!! B)
Character Ref ::

6197097_350.png

I actually do not have a preference on whether you draw their gijinka or dragon form <:
There are examples of both in their bio. Which ever is easier/more appealing to you!

Character Personality ::
A summary is in their bio, but their most defining trait would probably be ethereal? They are otherworldly and sort of unnerving to look at simply because there is something undefinitively off about them.
( And also they glow. A lot. )

But for the sake of humorous or casual sketches, I think playing off their stoic and often-perplexed nature would work just as well.

I'll Pay In ::
Fest

Additional Notes ::
You don't have to draw their armor at all, in either form, unless you want to.
For the gijinka, an alternate outfit of robes or even casual ware would be just as fine.

The only things set in stone are: 1. Their gijinka's skintone is brown.

2. Their hair/mane and wings glow in a shifting expanse of colours. Like a nebula cloud. Naturally I'm not expecting like...an animated depiction or anything lol. It just means these features shouldn't be one solid colour.

3. Their sclera are black, their pupils are bright orange.

4. Their horns and claws are transparent; Glass-like. Though if this is too complicated an addition to your work-flow, feel free to ignore it '3'
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana
I can definitely do OuO7 Go ahead and send payment, and it'll be out before the end of the day!!
@Toothiana
I can definitely do OuO7 Go ahead and send payment, and it'll be out before the end of the day!!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[font=century gothic][size=5]Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U![/size][/font] [indent][font=century gothic][b]Character Ref[/b] :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16587894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165879/16587894_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Be Like...[/b] :: Sadistic and power-hungry. I haven't gotten much down for his personality, but you know Scar from the lion king? Pretty similar in personality to him. [b]I Pay In[/b] :: Gems [b]More Note[/b] :: I'd like something to be able to fit on the top of my dragon bio template. It doesn't have to be exactly 315x477 because that's ridiculous to ask, but if it can be in some orientation that can easily fit into that box, that'd be huge for me.
Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U!
Character Ref ::

16587894_350.png

Character Be Like... ::
Sadistic and power-hungry. I haven't gotten much down for his personality, but you know Scar from the lion king? Pretty similar in personality to him.

I Pay In ::
Gems

More Note ::
I'd like something to be able to fit on the top of my dragon bio template. It doesn't have to be exactly 315x477 because that's ridiculous to ask, but if it can be in some orientation that can easily fit into that box, that'd be huge for me.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah
I can do that! It's not too difficult to work on that template and then size down x3
Would you like him as a dragon, or a gijinka? oUo
@Dovah
I can do that! It's not too difficult to work on that template and then size down x3
Would you like him as a dragon, or a gijinka? oUo
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia Dragon would be best! I can't find many people who are willing to do his accent for me so this will be the first art I get of him.
@dragnia Dragon would be best! I can't find many people who are willing to do his accent for me so this will be the first art I get of him.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah
Aww, but his accent is beautiful ;V;/
but sure can do OuO/
Go ahead and send payment and it should be out ASAP!
@Dovah
Aww, but his accent is beautiful ;V;/
but sure can do OuO/
Go ahead and send payment and it should be out ASAP!
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
//squints
give me like
five hours and I'll be back. //sobs
You have hooked me on yer chibi's omg;;
@dragnia
//squints
give me like
five hours and I'll be back. //sobs
You have hooked me on yer chibi's omg;;
JZfZaEI.png
Also dude, @Dovah Great grade A taste in accents. ten out of ten.
Also dude, @Dovah Great grade A taste in accents. ten out of ten.
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
I saw your avatar and thought you were Dovah XDDD
But sure thing eUe/ These guys won't be goin' anywhere XD
@YetDarker
I saw your avatar and thought you were Dovah XDDD
But sure thing eUe/ These guys won't be goin' anywhere XD
AScq6qj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12