Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rex's Art | Emergency USD
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-11-05 23:22:40" ] @/dracoon Hey! I arrive with your commission. I wasn't sure if you wanted him to be wearing the Hydra skull so do let me know if you want me to change i! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/dad0/th/pre/i/2018/309/6/d/dracoon_by_rexcaliburr-dcrb4ym.png[/img] [/quote] @Rexcaliburr Can I request for a design with the skull off? I'll pay extra if needed to keep both :o
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-11-05 23:22:40:
@/dracoon Hey! I arrive with your commission. I wasn't sure if you wanted him to be wearing the Hydra skull so do let me know if you want me to change i!

dracoon_by_rexcaliburr-dcrb4ym.png
@Rexcaliburr

Can I request for a design with the skull off? I'll pay extra if needed to keep both :o
@dracoon Sure I'll do it with the mask off too! You can just throw in however much a tip you feel is worth.
@dracoon Sure I'll do it with the mask off too! You can just throw in however much a tip you feel is worth.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Basileia @GadzooksTD @Kael @Cerion @rochester @ColoradoBlues @Plushstiel @Skyeline

Hello! Here to inform you that I've opened 4 slots, and USD prices are 25% off, only until the 1st December!
@Basileia @GadzooksTD @Kael @Cerion @rochester @ColoradoBlues @Plushstiel @Skyeline

Hello! Here to inform you that I've opened 4 slots, and USD prices are 25% off, only until the 1st December!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
:EYES:

Hi Rex! I don't have fun money until about Nov 29th but if you're not full up at that point I Will Be Back... how do you feel about drawing fire primal
:EYES:

Hi Rex! I don't have fun money until about Nov 29th but if you're not full up at that point I Will Be Back... how do you feel about drawing fire primal
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Skyeline Hi Skye! I would looove to take a shot at drawing Fire Primal. If you want I can always reserve a slot for you!
@Skyeline Hi Skye! I would looove to take a shot at drawing Fire Primal. If you want I can always reserve a slot for you!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
~bump~
~bump~
35326_s.gif
Thank you Blue <3
Thank you Blue <3
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Basileia @GadzooksTD @Kael @Cerion @rochester @ColoradoBlues @Plushstiel @Skyeline @EchoGhost10100

Hello! My USD commissions are on sale now, and slots are unlimited for the period of now until January 1st 2019!

I will be taking as many commissions until Jan 1st, after which I will close until all orders are completed.

Busts are now $8 from the usual $10, and fullbodies are $25 from the usual $30. Icons are still $3.
@Basileia @GadzooksTD @Kael @Cerion @rochester @ColoradoBlues @Plushstiel @Skyeline @EchoGhost10100

Hello! My USD commissions are on sale now, and slots are unlimited for the period of now until January 1st 2019!

I will be taking as many commissions until Jan 1st, after which I will close until all orders are completed.

Busts are now $8 from the usual $10, and fullbodies are $25 from the usual $30. Icons are still $3.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr If you still have empty slots, I get paid next week and would be hella down to get a handful of busts from you then.
@Rexcaliburr If you still have empty slots, I get paid next week and would be hella down to get a handful of busts from you then.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46