Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7AYOKHe.png[/img] *slaps hood of dragon babey* This b a b e can fit so much beauty inside her
7AYOKHe.png

*slaps hood of dragon babey*

This b a b e can fit so much beauty inside her
chlZfGD.png
@AardRinn @Whymsical @auries @Airaly @zivo @borrowedphrases @Alarkota @katzen @Chou @Arcani @nospaces @Astereae @Praedyth @BottledLightning @Sharkbro @Bruin @slurpuff @Caelyn @TheClockworkHowl @CatkinStarchild @CosmicFalcon @Cov @Effervessa @Eiyora @embyrs @FallingStar275 @Fletcher @Fujo @Glurpagos @HarrowingMishap @Impception @Iralla @IromotNemem @jellywolffy @kijauni @Kryda @kyonshi @ladylilitu @Maegelcarwen @Mammawolf @Mature @MelanaShadow @Momica @Moonstone00 @nemodave @nonaline @Nonaline @Puggles @QuetzalQueen @Roseblossom @Shr0ud @Sienne @SinGambino @Skyeline @SomberEvenings @Sootsprite @Suni @Trachynhawb @WarriorReds @WolfSoulweaver @Xolrit @Yewwily @Yoda @Zevos @Zexeos

Okay, this may not be smart, but I am opening commissions two weeks before my final exams (including a two-in-one-day double header).

This means that these commissions will not be speedy. I cannot guarantee a quick turnaround with these.
However, when I do work on them, I will let you know every day i spend some work on the art.

Also, because of the potentially lengthy time I need to spend on these, immediate payment is not necessary. As long as i have the money right before I start, I don't mind if it takes a few weeks to get the money. :)

SLOTS:

As per the usual, 5 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE.
All slots are slow slots, as stated above.

3 are dragon slots
2 are the honourary dragon OR gjinka slot. Taken!

1. TAKEN (D)
2. TAKEN (D)
3. TAKEN (D)
4. TAKEN (G)
5. TAKEN (G)

ALL TAKEN I'M SORRY
@AardRinn @Whymsical @auries @Airaly @zivo @borrowedphrases @Alarkota @katzen @Chou @Arcani @nospaces @Astereae @Praedyth @BottledLightning @Sharkbro @Bruin @slurpuff @Caelyn @TheClockworkHowl @CatkinStarchild @CosmicFalcon @Cov @Effervessa @Eiyora @embyrs @FallingStar275 @Fletcher @Fujo @Glurpagos @HarrowingMishap @Impception @Iralla @IromotNemem @jellywolffy @kijauni @Kryda @kyonshi @ladylilitu @Maegelcarwen @Mammawolf @Mature @MelanaShadow @Momica @Moonstone00 @nemodave @nonaline @Nonaline @Puggles @QuetzalQueen @Roseblossom @Shr0ud @Sienne @SinGambino @Skyeline @SomberEvenings @Sootsprite @Suni @Trachynhawb @WarriorReds @WolfSoulweaver @Xolrit @Yewwily @Yoda @Zevos @Zexeos

Okay, this may not be smart, but I am opening commissions two weeks before my final exams (including a two-in-one-day double header).

This means that these commissions will not be speedy. I cannot guarantee a quick turnaround with these.
However, when I do work on them, I will let you know every day i spend some work on the art.

Also, because of the potentially lengthy time I need to spend on these, immediate payment is not necessary. As long as i have the money right before I start, I don't mind if it takes a few weeks to get the money. :)

SLOTS:

As per the usual, 5 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE.
All slots are slow slots, as stated above.

3 are dragon slots
2 are the honourary dragon OR gjinka slot. Taken!

1. TAKEN (D)
2. TAKEN (D)
3. TAKEN (D)
4. TAKEN (G)
5. TAKEN (G)

ALL TAKEN I'M SORRY
chlZfGD.png
a slot plz~
a slot plz~
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Nonaline you got it! <3
@Nonaline you got it! <3
chlZfGD.png
May I take the gijinka slot, please? c:
May I take the gijinka slot, please? c:
BEPjgXW.png
can I have a basic dragon portrait slot?
can I have a basic dragon portrait slot?
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
@Kryda The human one JUST got taken, but because you posted within 2 seconds of the other person, I'll open up another one for you. ;) shhhhhh!

@WarriorReds you got that slot!
@Kryda The human one JUST got taken, but because you posted within 2 seconds of the other person, I'll open up another one for you. ;) shhhhhh!

@WarriorReds you got that slot!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Is there still a dragon slot available? I'll take it if there is!
@Katalist

Is there still a dragon slot available? I'll take it if there is!
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@TheClockworkHowl

There is one slot left, and it is yours!
@TheClockworkHowl

There is one slot left, and it is yours!
chlZfGD.png
Oh rip, are you sure? :o I do appreciate it, but I see you're quite busy and I don't want to add stress!
Oh rip, are you sure? :o I do appreciate it, but I see you're quite busy and I don't want to add stress!
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65