Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@Katalist I'm interested in a soft shade for a male satyr oc of mine :) I have a user made accent I can trade OR I have the thorns to trade for it. The usermade accent I have is ripped galaxy coatl.
@Katalist I'm interested in a soft shade for a male satyr oc of mine :) I have a user made accent I can trade OR I have the thorns to trade for it. The usermade accent I have is ripped galaxy coatl.
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@PrincessRibbons @PrincessNight I have a bad memory, so I save names into my phone. If I have your name, then I've stalked you, read all your clan lore, obsessed over your dragons and/or talked to you. You both have names in my phone. :)
@PrincessRibbons @PrincessNight I have a bad memory, so I save names into my phone. If I have your name, then I've stalked you, read all your clan lore, obsessed over your dragons and/or talked to you. You both have names in my phone. :)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

Hahaha! I'm flattered. I wonder when that was, because I recently added some lore, and it sucked a while ago lol. Same with my dragons xD
@Katalist

Hahaha! I'm flattered. I wonder when that was, because I recently added some lore, and it sucked a while ago lol. Same with my dragons xD
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Welcome @tehcoffeezombie and @AstriorHodenjik!
I still have slots open!

Zombie: sure thing! I can do males! What do you have in mind for him? It'll be 700kt or 1000gems, and a 500gem deposit. I'll decide the final price when he's finished!

Astrior, I am interested in the accent. :D I can't preview it yet but I love male coatl bbys. I can do your satyr nice and easy, but I will need some references of your OC. Do you have pictures of him? Does he wear jewellery? What is his quirks? And what type of picture would you like, headship, waist/bust, or full?

And to both of you, I have exams coming up. That means I won't be able to knock them out straight away, but if it takes more than 4 weeks, then I will ask you how you want to proceed. I'll show you progress pics, and you can choose whether to continue or ask for a refund. :D
It shouldn't take that long however.
Welcome @tehcoffeezombie and @AstriorHodenjik!
I still have slots open!

Zombie: sure thing! I can do males! What do you have in mind for him? It'll be 700kt or 1000gems, and a 500gem deposit. I'll decide the final price when he's finished!

Astrior, I am interested in the accent. :D I can't preview it yet but I love male coatl bbys. I can do your satyr nice and easy, but I will need some references of your OC. Do you have pictures of him? Does he wear jewellery? What is his quirks? And what type of picture would you like, headship, waist/bust, or full?

And to both of you, I have exams coming up. That means I won't be able to knock them out straight away, but if it takes more than 4 weeks, then I will ask you how you want to proceed. I'll show you progress pics, and you can choose whether to continue or ask for a refund. :D
It shouldn't take that long however.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist I have references of things he wears, descriptions and a messy sketch I've done of him xD as for what as for the pic I'd love bust please. I'll inbox you the details if that is okay? :)
@Katalist I have references of things he wears, descriptions and a messy sketch I've done of him xD as for what as for the pic I'd love bust please. I'll inbox you the details if that is okay? :)
@AstriorHodenjik perfect!
@AstriorHodenjik perfect!
chlZfGD.png
@PrincessNight your dragons are all goals. I am in love with them. :3 and I love your lore too! I'm a sucker for good stories!
@PrincessNight your dragons are all goals. I am in love with them. :3 and I love your lore too! I'm a sucker for good stories!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist oh? It wont let you? O.o ok let me put it on one of my dragons :)
@Katalist oh? It wont let you? O.o ok let me put it on one of my dragons :)
@Katalist

Use this as the main ref for clothing and such. If you want RL facial refs, I can pm those? And I don't mind a delay. School is more important than petsites after all. ^^

I'll send the deposit by PM?
@Katalist

Use this as the main ref for clothing and such. If you want RL facial refs, I can pm those? And I don't mind a delay. School is more important than petsites after all. ^^

I'll send the deposit by PM?
iXNOttm.gif
@AstriorHodenjik yeah for some reason XD

@tehcoffeezombie thankyou! Especially when that school is university. And ill look forward to those references!
@AstriorHodenjik yeah for some reason XD

@tehcoffeezombie thankyou! Especially when that school is university. And ill look forward to those references!
chlZfGD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65