Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Kogosama oh my gosh D: That pearlcatcher is magnificent!

And ok, no more genes! Sorry, I get over excited about things sometimes, kinda like a puppy, and haven't been keeping track ;w; But! I don't want you to over work yourself so if you want to take a couple off your workload that's fine and we can just make those dragons basic! then I can send you a list of basic dragons to make up for the seeds that are no longer going to genes? Again I don't want you burning out, your already are putting in an AMAZING amount of work for these!! :'3
@Kogosama oh my gosh D: That pearlcatcher is magnificent!

And ok, no more genes! Sorry, I get over excited about things sometimes, kinda like a puppy, and haven't been keeping track ;w; But! I don't want you to over work yourself so if you want to take a couple off your workload that's fine and we can just make those dragons basic! then I can send you a list of basic dragons to make up for the seeds that are no longer going to genes? Again I don't want you burning out, your already are putting in an AMAZING amount of work for these!! :'3
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
@UtaDesu no no, all the orders that have been made are fine ^^' I just won't take any new sponsoring orders ^^ Any made to this point are fine :D

And I'm so glad you like the Pearlcatcher ^^ I'm working on smoke now, today or tomorrow it will be ready with all the genes.
@UtaDesu no no, all the orders that have been made are fine ^^' I just won't take any new sponsoring orders ^^ Any made to this point are fine :D

And I'm so glad you like the Pearlcatcher ^^ I'm working on smoke now, today or tomorrow it will be ready with all the genes.
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Baelfin
Sending these dragons:

Level 10:
@Baelfin
Sending these dragons:

Level 10:
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@Kogosama [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10099266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100993/10099266_350.png[/img] [/url] Size: 300 Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Gembond Cup type: Plague Questions & Additional information: None :)
@Kogosama

10099266_350.png

Size: 300
Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Gembond
Cup type: Plague
Questions & Additional information: None :)
@Rosemund Check!

That'd be 65 seeds please ^^
@Rosemund Check!

That'd be 65 seeds please ^^
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama I'll start sending dragons right away ^_^
@Kogosama I'll start sending dragons right away ^_^
@Salimity
Name: swagdog
Dragon(s): Minerva!
Size(s): small
Type: a traditional bio
Info: she's Dromun's mate so i'd love her lore to maybe tie in with him somehow? she's a healer and poet, and likes to encorporate poems into her healing spells. she also loves the colour purple (if you couldn't tell) and like Dromun she uses runes/sigils a lot. *ignore the amount/size of the paragraphs in her bio if you want, they're just placeholders!
Total Price: 18 seeds (i think?)
@Salimity
Name: swagdog
Dragon(s): Minerva!
Size(s): small
Type: a traditional bio
Info: she's Dromun's mate so i'd love her lore to maybe tie in with him somehow? she's a healer and poet, and likes to encorporate poems into her healing spells. she also loves the colour purple (if you couldn't tell) and like Dromun she uses runes/sigils a lot. *ignore the amount/size of the paragraphs in her bio if you want, they're just placeholders!
Total Price: 18 seeds (i think?)
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png
yo @piney hopefully this version is better to you liking ^^ [url=http://fav.me/da37gtk][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/4bc2/f/2016/140/d/9/fr__piney_cypress_by_baelfin-da37gtk.png[/img][/url]
yo @piney hopefully this version is better to you liking ^^
fr__piney_cypress_by_baelfin-da37gtk.png
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin Perfect! I love it! Thank you so much! :D
@Baelfin Perfect! I love it! Thank you so much! :D
@baelfin

Sorry it's taking me longer than estimated! Work and waiting for fodder to grow up. Don't worry, I'll make sure to get them to you before rollover. You'll still be accepting on Saturday, right?
@baelfin

Sorry it's taking me longer than estimated! Work and waiting for fodder to grow up. Don't worry, I'll make sure to get them to you before rollover. You'll still be accepting on Saturday, right?
CVYnSFU.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28