Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
@Baelfin Sending you 4 level 10 dragons:

@Baelfin Sending you 4 level 10 dragons:

@Piney the ones you just sent me were level 7's would you like to level them further?
@Piney the ones you just sent me were level 7's would you like to level them further?
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Salimity
Name: PrinceDirk
Dragon(s): Prospit and Derse
Size(s): Small for both
Type: A story, if you can. uwu
Info: Prospit is a happy guy who will bring the sun on his mate's life while Derse is a depressed girl who will only brighten up when Propsit is around. The two of them met when Prospit found Derse abandoned out in the woods and carried her to Heart clan, nursing her health. Derse is always sick and is bed ridden, but Prospit never gave up on her. He tries to heal her with his magic, but it never really works except for a few minutes. As for powers, Prospit can heal people with his magic and Derse is a moon goddess, she will light up their cave with stars and a pretty night sky to make Prospit happy about her feeling better enough to use magic for a few minutes.
Total Price: 16
@Salimity
Name: PrinceDirk
Dragon(s): Prospit and Derse
Size(s): Small for both
Type: A story, if you can. uwu
Info: Prospit is a happy guy who will bring the sun on his mate's life while Derse is a depressed girl who will only brighten up when Propsit is around. The two of them met when Prospit found Derse abandoned out in the woods and carried her to Heart clan, nursing her health. Derse is always sick and is bed ridden, but Prospit never gave up on her. He tries to heal her with his magic, but it never really works except for a few minutes. As for powers, Prospit can heal people with his magic and Derse is a moon goddess, she will light up their cave with stars and a pretty night sky to make Prospit happy about her feeling better enough to use magic for a few minutes.
Total Price: 16
@UtaDesu @Saiyan4hire Here's a lil preview of the Pearl catcher cup dweller :) I hope you approve. [img]http://i.imgur.com/OgzRoXL.png[/img] Most lineart details will keep on evolving during the process but this is the preliminary sketch :3 ----- [center]Ping to people who want to know when something new is happening.[/center] Pearl Catcher will be an option during this week :) but I won't ping again when it's done just to avoid pingspam :D [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1] @catchingadri @Scybilla @Stannum @felistopaz @Texere @Belviere @snappydragon @Crimsonbluewolf @Choccie @MommaNessy @Akkisuitok @RogueHazel @Ember @Houtori @Apothecaria [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
@UtaDesu @Saiyan4hire

Here's a lil preview of the Pearl catcher cup dweller :) I hope you approve.

OgzRoXL.png

Most lineart details will keep on evolving during the process but this is the preliminary sketch :3

Ping to people who want to know when something new is happening.

Pearl Catcher will be an option during this week :) but I won't ping again when it's done just to avoid pingspam :D

@catchingadri @Scybilla @Stannum @felistopaz @Texere @Belviere @snappydragon @Crimsonbluewolf @Choccie @MommaNessy @Akkisuitok @RogueHazel @Ember @Houtori @Apothecaria

oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19483253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194833/19483253_350.png[/img] [/url] Size: 300 Genes: Cherub, Peregrine, Glimmer Cup type: Nature Questions & Additional information: The fodder-dragons are all due by Saturday, right? Just checking so I know when I need to be done training by!
@Kogosama

19483253_350.png

Size: 300
Genes: Cherub, Peregrine, Glimmer
Cup type: Nature
Questions & Additional information: The fodder-dragons are all due by Saturday, right? Just checking so I know when I need to be done training by!
@Oricole lookit what I have for you [url=http://fav.me/da2vxnq] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3a75/f/2016/138/a/2/fr__oricole_rune_by_baelfin-da2vxnq.png[/img][/url]
@Oricole

lookit what I have for you

fr__oricole_rune_by_baelfin-da2vxnq.png
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Choccie Hey!

Yeah it's all good if you can deliver the fodder by saturday!

Noc with 1 existing gene (glimmer) and 2 new genes would be:

(Base for free because of new stuff)0 + 15 seeds + 4 x lvl 25 dragon. :3
@Choccie Hey!

Yeah it's all good if you can deliver the fodder by saturday!

Noc with 1 existing gene (glimmer) and 2 new genes would be:

(Base for free because of new stuff)0 + 15 seeds + 4 x lvl 25 dragon. :3
@Kogosama
Oh gosh, my mistake! I couldn't see that the colours on the "available genes" were different, I though the image itself meant the gene was available. I need an eye test XD

I'm going to have to cancel the order, but I will be sending over a level 10 for the trouble! So sorry for the confusion!
@Kogosama
Oh gosh, my mistake! I couldn't see that the colours on the "available genes" were different, I though the image itself meant the gene was available. I need an eye test XD

I'm going to have to cancel the order, but I will be sending over a level 10 for the trouble! So sorry for the confusion!
@Choccie absolutely no trouble! I can't accept the dragon for trouble where there was none :3

Could I bother where you found the available genes that was uninformative? I feel I have old stuff lurking in somewhere >.< Here is a correct place to look: Gene and Breed Spreadsheet.

Edit: found the bad source of info, fixing it <3

Edit Edit: Fixed! Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention! As a reward I offer all basic coffee cup dragon for 50% off. That's 10 seeds.
@Choccie absolutely no trouble! I can't accept the dragon for trouble where there was none :3

Could I bother where you found the available genes that was uninformative? I feel I have old stuff lurking in somewhere >.< Here is a correct place to look: Gene and Breed Spreadsheet.

Edit: found the bad source of info, fixing it <3

Edit Edit: Fixed! Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention! As a reward I offer all basic coffee cup dragon for 50% off. That's 10 seeds.
@Kogosama
Where it says "(remember to check available genes, otherwise the cost will be for sponsoring new gene.)" in your post, "available genes" links to an imgur image. Everything except Underbelly under the Nocturne section is the same colour, and since I didn't look closely at the other breeds, I thought the image being present meant the gene was available DX My head's been all over the place with exams coming up (maths tomorrow!) so I blame that for my failure to notice that EVERY breed had all the images XD

Are you sure I can't offer you anything for the mistake? I have a hatchling that'll be grown before the end of the push, if you'd like that?
@Kogosama
Where it says "(remember to check available genes, otherwise the cost will be for sponsoring new gene.)" in your post, "available genes" links to an imgur image. Everything except Underbelly under the Nocturne section is the same colour, and since I didn't look closely at the other breeds, I thought the image being present meant the gene was available DX My head's been all over the place with exams coming up (maths tomorrow!) so I blame that for my failure to notice that EVERY breed had all the images XD

Are you sure I can't offer you anything for the mistake? I have a hatchling that'll be grown before the end of the push, if you'd like that?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28