Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aftershock's Bios [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aftershock's Bio Shop

Welcome to my shop!
I've started enjoying writing recently, so thought I'd open this for the time being. It will most likely be temporary, but we'll see how things go.

At the time being, I'm only looking to write short bios, like the text in the examples below. If you're interested in something else, let me know and I can see if I feel like I can deliver on a case-by-case basis.

Aftershock's Bio Shop

Welcome to my shop!
I've started enjoying writing recently, so thought I'd open this for the time being. It will most likely be temporary, but we'll see how things go.

At the time being, I'm only looking to write short bios, like the text in the examples below. If you're interested in something else, let me know and I can see if I feel like I can deliver on a case-by-case basis.

ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
[center][font=book antique][size=5][color=grey]Examples[/color][/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=97137&tab=dragon&did=19445206][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194453/19445206.png?mtime=V2XxAwAAThI.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][quote][size=3][font=book antique]A massive wyrm-like statue in the last stages of creation, still learning the whole [i]being alive[/i] thing, and a flash flood of unheard proportions filling the caverns and tunnels. Another work of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=97137&tab=dragon&did=7036465]Silience's[/url] gone wrong. But the underground streams were cool and pleasant, and it was much easier to move through the waters than it was to struggle on land, and fast-moving currents and time smoothed and stream-lined the stone. He navigates the elaborate erosion-borne labyrinth system of caves and submerged caverns seeking to just [i]see [/i] things, to experience as much of the world he can. He's found wonderful things, terrifying things. A beautiful luminescent moss that now provides him light, strange and sharp creatures. A vast expanse of bones and old belongings in a place that was clearly once a home, jagged weapons buried halfway in rock. He constantly desires to know more, to understand more. His world is a wondrous one, but exactly that. Only one. What of the sky, the earth? The ocean, with its speeding, terrifying currents and unending size? He attempts to venture into it frequently, but staring out at a world with no cave walls, no sloping tunnels, just an [i]emptiness[/i] causes him to go reeling in fear. His frustration of his own apparent limitations and the knowledge that so much is out there sends him searching deeper and further into the labyrinths and caves, seeking a new path to [i]anything[/i]. He's too well aware that his time is limited; the same water that streamlined his wings and tail still eats away at the stone that is his body. It is a slow and unnoticeable process when he doesn't look for it, a terrifyingly quick one consuming him without his awareness when he does. He retains the title Onism given to him by the Sanctuary, but hundreds of feet below the ground, there isn't really anyone to tell.[/left][/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=97137&tab=dragon&did=17803779]example[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=97137&tab=dragon&did=15233995]example[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=97137&tab=dragon&did=18998531]example[/url]
Examples

19445206.png?mtime=V2XxAwAAThI.png
Quote:
A massive wyrm-like statue in the last stages of creation, still learning the whole being alive thing, and a flash flood of unheard proportions filling the caverns and tunnels.

Another work of Silience's gone wrong.

But the underground streams were cool and pleasant, and it was much easier to move through the waters than it was to struggle on land, and fast-moving currents and time smoothed and stream-lined the stone.

He navigates the elaborate erosion-borne labyrinth system of caves and submerged caverns seeking to just see things, to experience as much of the world he can. He's found wonderful things, terrifying things. A beautiful luminescent moss that now provides him light, strange and sharp creatures. A vast expanse of bones and old belongings in a place that was clearly once a home, jagged weapons buried halfway in rock.

He constantly desires to know more, to understand more. His world is a wondrous one, but exactly that. Only one. What of the sky, the earth? The ocean, with its speeding, terrifying currents and unending size? He attempts to venture into it frequently, but staring out at a world with no cave walls, no sloping tunnels, just an emptiness causes him to go reeling in fear.

His frustration of his own apparent limitations and the knowledge that so much is out there sends him searching deeper and further into the labyrinths and caves, seeking a new path to anything. He's too well aware that his time is limited; the same water that streamlined his wings and tail still eats away at the stone that is his body. It is a slow and unnoticeable process when he doesn't look for it, a terrifyingly quick one consuming him without his awareness when he does.

He retains the title Onism given to him by the Sanctuary, but hundreds of feet below the ground, there isn't really anyone to tell.

example | example | example
Prices

For 20k, I will write a bio like the ones in the examples above. I didn't design the coding in the examples, so coding won't be included, but I can message you the template if you'd like.
I'm never sure how much I'm going to write until I do, but they will most likely be the lengths of the examples. There will be three slots open at a time, and you may order 3 bios per slot.

Also, please let me know if you feel my prices are unfair! I'm not very sure how much my writing is worth, so I'd love some feedback in that regard. c:

When filling out the form, please include a link or image to the dragon, any lore you would like included, and anything you want the bio 'based' off of. My dragons are based off of words from the this, but I can do songs, quotes, etc. This is not necessary, though! Just an option for you.
And if you'd like a particular mood, (cheerful, melancholy, etc.), throw that in too! Again, not necessary, but if you'd like something more specific, that will help.

Code:
[b]Dragon Link:[/b] [b]Lore:*[/b] [b]Themes, Inspirations, etc:*[/b] [b]Mood:*[/b] [b]Other:*[/b]

*all with a star are not needed to order a bio! Just leave it empty if you don't have a specification for those.

Please note that I don't have much access to a keyboard on the weekdays, so it may take anywhere from an hour to a week after ordering depending on the time and day. I'll let you know if there are other delays, but I'll do my best to make it quick.

When I finish, I'll send you a message with it inside. After I've sent it, if you'd like adjustments made, let me know! I'd be happy to move or change somethings.
Payment is expected after you work is completed, in case you aren't satisfied with it.

Don't like the result?

Please, let me know! I'd like to do my best to make sure you enjoy it.

As mentioned above, I will make small changes for free. I will also do a single rewrite for free. Additional rewrites will cost full price.
If you don't want a rewrite and would rather not use the bio at all, you only have to pay 10k (for the time I've spent on it).

For any rewrites, please try to be specific in what you don't like so I can fix it next time. c:

Feel free to make the following adjustments yourself-
changing names, locations, or gender to match lore changes
any typos or misspellings that get past me
Prices

For 20k, I will write a bio like the ones in the examples above. I didn't design the coding in the examples, so coding won't be included, but I can message you the template if you'd like.
I'm never sure how much I'm going to write until I do, but they will most likely be the lengths of the examples. There will be three slots open at a time, and you may order 3 bios per slot.

Also, please let me know if you feel my prices are unfair! I'm not very sure how much my writing is worth, so I'd love some feedback in that regard. c:

When filling out the form, please include a link or image to the dragon, any lore you would like included, and anything you want the bio 'based' off of. My dragons are based off of words from the this, but I can do songs, quotes, etc. This is not necessary, though! Just an option for you.
And if you'd like a particular mood, (cheerful, melancholy, etc.), throw that in too! Again, not necessary, but if you'd like something more specific, that will help.

Code:
[b]Dragon Link:[/b] [b]Lore:*[/b] [b]Themes, Inspirations, etc:*[/b] [b]Mood:*[/b] [b]Other:*[/b]

*all with a star are not needed to order a bio! Just leave it empty if you don't have a specification for those.

Please note that I don't have much access to a keyboard on the weekdays, so it may take anywhere from an hour to a week after ordering depending on the time and day. I'll let you know if there are other delays, but I'll do my best to make it quick.

When I finish, I'll send you a message with it inside. After I've sent it, if you'd like adjustments made, let me know! I'd be happy to move or change somethings.
Payment is expected after you work is completed, in case you aren't satisfied with it.

Don't like the result?

Please, let me know! I'd like to do my best to make sure you enjoy it.

As mentioned above, I will make small changes for free. I will also do a single rewrite for free. Additional rewrites will cost full price.
If you don't want a rewrite and would rather not use the bio at all, you only have to pay 10k (for the time I've spent on it).

For any rewrites, please try to be specific in what you don't like so I can fix it next time. c:

Feel free to make the following adjustments yourself-
changing names, locations, or gender to match lore changes
any typos or misspellings that get past me
Slots

1. open
2. open
3. closed

Completed

Athena - Ametrine
KremPuff - Natu
Alicefireflies - Cozumel and Culpeo
figiena - Beri
Luminaries - Myria and Lovelorn
roachchoir - Alocais
Ninenko - Aldebaran
UtaDesu - Oxomoco
roachchoir - Periderm and Sariel
altdd1112 - Ivory
UtaDesu - Zozzy
NotQuiteToxic - Sirona
Yavanna - Unnamed
Luminaries - Cloud
Yavanna - Taarie
NotQuiteToxic - Khali
Ythequeris - Laiquasse

Ping List
Slots

1. open
2. open
3. closed

Completed

Athena - Ametrine
KremPuff - Natu
Alicefireflies - Cozumel and Culpeo
figiena - Beri
Luminaries - Myria and Lovelorn
roachchoir - Alocais
Ninenko - Aldebaran
UtaDesu - Oxomoco
roachchoir - Periderm and Sariel
altdd1112 - Ivory
UtaDesu - Zozzy
NotQuiteToxic - Sirona
Yavanna - Unnamed
Luminaries - Cloud
Yavanna - Taarie
NotQuiteToxic - Khali
Ythequeris - Laiquasse

Ping List
And we are open!~ Let me know if I missed anything, and thanks for checking this out!
And we are open!~ Let me know if I missed anything, and thanks for checking this out!
@Aftershock
Hello, I really like your bios!

I was just wondering if you needed themes/ideas beforehand or do you also write bios without them? I don't mind paying more for the extra work, I'm really bad at the whole writing thing ^^
@Aftershock
Hello, I really like your bios!

I was just wondering if you needed themes/ideas beforehand or do you also write bios without them? I don't mind paying more for the extra work, I'm really bad at the whole writing thing ^^
@Aftershock I think you should up your prices a bit. I'd sell something like that for at least 30k, especially if you're doing some formatting with it.
@Aftershock I think you should up your prices a bit. I'd sell something like that for at least 30k, especially if you're doing some formatting with it.
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@Anthea
No, themes aren't required at all! I'll clarify that right away.
I don't mind coming up with it all myself, but I wanted that to be an option. ^_^ Hopefully everything should be clearer now.

@luckgandor
Thank you for the feedback! I'll take it into consideration.
@Anthea
No, themes aren't required at all! I'll clarify that right away.
I don't mind coming up with it all myself, but I wanted that to be an option. ^_^ Hopefully everything should be clearer now.

@luckgandor
Thank you for the feedback! I'll take it into consideration.
@Aftershock Okay perfect :D I'd like a bio for this girl (finished genes in her bio if that helps!) I don't have anything specific in mind but I like the melancholic atmosphere you have in your example bios [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19555584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195556/19555584_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] edit: let me know how much that would be and when to send payment!
@Aftershock
Okay perfect :D

I'd like a bio for this girl (finished genes in her bio if that helps!) I don't have anything specific in mind but I like the melancholic atmosphere you have in your example bios

edit: let me know how much that would be and when to send payment!
@Anthea
Sounds good! I'll try to start sometime tonight. If there's a next time, if you could use the form, that'd be great, but don't worry about it this time! C:
It'd be 20k, and payment comes after I send it to you and after any edits you want.
@Anthea
Sounds good! I'll try to start sometime tonight. If there's a next time, if you could use the form, that'd be great, but don't worry about it this time! C:
It'd be 20k, and payment comes after I send it to you and after any edits you want.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7