Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (re-open) 2014/13 fest & + for art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Pippasaurs yes please! c:
@Pippasaurs yes please! c:
@Cherri I can't really draw humanoids, but here's some of my feral examples :) [img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/743c/th/pre/i/2016/007/b/3/darvaza___canine_hellhound_oc_bust_commission_by_lynxalittle-d9n21hv.png[/img] [img]http://pre09.deviantart.net/95d8/th/pre/i/2016/013/e/c/aden___fr_dragon_bust_commission_by_lynxalittle-d9nsjdj.png[/img]
@Cherri

I can't really draw humanoids, but here's some of my feral examples :)

darvaza___canine_hellhound_oc_bust_commission_by_lynxalittle-d9n21hv.png

aden___fr_dragon_bust_commission_by_lynxalittle-d9nsjdj.png
sig.png
@Cherri HHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh I'm in a forever need for more things, so I'd like to try too. Here's my art shop for reference (even though it's being renovated) and my tumblr for a more recent list of my art~ If it doesn't interest you, thanks anyways! :D
@Cherri HHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh I'm in a forever need for more things, so I'd like to try too. Here's my art shop for reference (even though it's being renovated) and my tumblr for a more recent list of my art~ If it doesn't interest you, thanks anyways! :D
H2DIAfr.png
@shortkeike ahhHH ur art style is so cool ;o; but I rly don't have any characters that fit tbh ;u; very cool art tho!

@Zaayn omg I love love your painterly busts/half bodies? ;o; (how to paint???) how much are they & what are you interested in? ;v; also if you are interested in art trade my art blog is here uvu/
@shortkeike ahhHH ur art style is so cool ;o; but I rly don't have any characters that fit tbh ;u; very cool art tho!

@Zaayn omg I love love your painterly busts/half bodies? ;o; (how to paint???) how much are they & what are you interested in? ;v; also if you are interested in art trade my art blog is here uvu/
@Cherri Yayyy I'm glad you like my style (I sometimes don't :P) I'm interested in the sprites(like everyone else xD), and the apparellll a;kldfja
BUT YOU'RE ART IS SO CUTE TOOO AHH
Maybe we should PM each other about this? xD
@Cherri Yayyy I'm glad you like my style (I sometimes don't :P) I'm interested in the sprites(like everyone else xD), and the apparellll a;kldfja
BUT YOU'RE ART IS SO CUTE TOOO AHH
Maybe we should PM each other about this? xD
H2DIAfr.png
@Cherri fREAKING SCREAMS..... U HAVE SO MANY FEST ITEMS I WANT aaaah....
i don't have an art shop but i do have a dA gallery!! pls ping me if you're interested, ty!! :>

(also ur ocs are v cute... aah...)
@Cherri fREAKING SCREAMS..... U HAVE SO MANY FEST ITEMS I WANT aaaah....
i don't have an art shop but i do have a dA gallery!! pls ping me if you're interested, ty!! :>

(also ur ocs are v cute... aah...)
:]
@runeun

SCREASWITH YOU ahHHH ur art is so pretty ahh ;o; I love how shiny they are omg I love how you drew ur splatoon character ;v; vry cute also ur undertale dump A+++ (I'd be very interested ;v;)

(thANkkK you omG)
@runeun

SCREASWITH YOU ahHHH ur art is so pretty ahh ;o; I love how shiny they are omg I love how you drew ur splatoon character ;v; vry cute also ur undertale dump A+++ (I'd be very interested ;v;)

(thANkkK you omG)
@Cherri Hello~ The character you want drawn is so cute. * u * I haven't drawn for FR people yet, but I am interested in it and thus found this thread. If you feel like it, go check out some of my older art and maybe become my first customer. XD http://yushiko.deviantart.com
I draw traditionally and humanoid aren't a problem for me. I have a dragon those silks would fit perfectly~
@Cherri Hello~ The character you want drawn is so cute. * u * I haven't drawn for FR people yet, but I am interested in it and thus found this thread. If you feel like it, go check out some of my older art and maybe become my first customer. XD http://yushiko.deviantart.com
I draw traditionally and humanoid aren't a problem for me. I have a dragon those silks would fit perfectly~
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
@Cherri
AAH YES!!! UNDERTALE IS MY LIFE RN HAHAH

i really want a seashell mantle and an electrician's power pack!!

im gonna offer 2 full bodies (color+shaded), 1 waist-up (color+shaded) + 2 chibis (color) for both of them! is that okay? the only problem is that i'm in school currently so this may take a little bit.

if that'll be too long, i can just offer for the seashell mantle w/ 1 full body + 2 chibi! ty :0
@Cherri
AAH YES!!! UNDERTALE IS MY LIFE RN HAHAH

i really want a seashell mantle and an electrician's power pack!!

im gonna offer 2 full bodies (color+shaded), 1 waist-up (color+shaded) + 2 chibis (color) for both of them! is that okay? the only problem is that i'm in school currently so this may take a little bit.

if that'll be too long, i can just offer for the seashell mantle w/ 1 full body + 2 chibi! ty :0
:]
@Yushiko ahh your art is rly nice! ;v; but I'll have to pass for now! tyvm for the interest!

@runeun ahh yea ;o; school, bane of my existence tbh I think I'll take you up on your offer of the sea mantel if that's alright! ovo
@Yushiko ahh your art is rly nice! ;v; but I'll have to pass for now! tyvm for the interest!

@runeun ahh yea ;o; school, bane of my existence tbh I think I'll take you up on your offer of the sea mantel if that's alright! ovo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16