Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (re-open) 2014/13 fest & + for art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Cherri
Please take a look at my shop!
I draw ferals and headshots of dragons c:

I'm interested in any of your sprites ? (Mainly light sprite but they're all so cute :3)

@Cherri
Please take a look at my shop!
I draw ferals and headshots of dragons c:

I'm interested in any of your sprites ? (Mainly light sprite but they're all so cute :3)

@Aztael

ahh tysm for offering but ;o; I'm rly only looking for humanoid rn ;v;b thank you so much for showing me! uvu/
@Aztael

ahh tysm for offering but ;o; I'm rly only looking for humanoid rn ;v;b thank you so much for showing me! uvu/
@Cherri

Hey! I do humanoid art more often than anything~ Let me throw some examples at you!

I'll just leave you a little imgur album of some examples! Cleaner and easier that way~

http://imgur.com/a/AUdH3
I put everything from sketches to finished pieces in there as examples. There's also digital and traditional art as well as various styles~

Let me know if you're interested~ ^_^
@Cherri

Hey! I do humanoid art more often than anything~ Let me throw some examples at you!

I'll just leave you a little imgur album of some examples! Cleaner and easier that way~

http://imgur.com/a/AUdH3
I put everything from sketches to finished pieces in there as examples. There's also digital and traditional art as well as various styles~

Let me know if you're interested~ ^_^
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@MidnightFS

thank you so much!! omg ;o; it's so much easier to see examples in an art thread or their art shop? like it keeps this thread nice and clean ;v; thank you! I really appreciate it omg

I'll have to decline for now ;o; sry ur art is nice but its just not what I'm looking for atm!

(also I clicked ur lil dragons! ;v; )
@MidnightFS

thank you so much!! omg ;o; it's so much easier to see examples in an art thread or their art shop? like it keeps this thread nice and clean ;v; thank you! I really appreciate it omg

I'll have to decline for now ;o; sry ur art is nice but its just not what I'm looking for atm!

(also I clicked ur lil dragons! ;v; )
@Cherri

Alrighty! If you ever have a need for my style, let me know! I almost always am accepting commissions~ ^_^

And thank you for clicking them! They need all the love~ <3
@Cherri

Alrighty! If you ever have a need for my style, let me know! I almost always am accepting commissions~ ^_^

And thank you for clicking them! They need all the love~ <3
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Cherri

ahh I'd be v interested in being commissioned.
I have lots of examples here.
I'd be interested in one of your sprites or the tricktrouper! (bearing in mind the value of some of them, I'd be willing to do more than one piece)
@Cherri

ahh I'd be v interested in being commissioned.
I have lots of examples here.
I'd be interested in one of your sprites or the tricktrouper! (bearing in mind the value of some of them, I'd be willing to do more than one piece)
@Nyubai

ahh your art is nice! ;u; it's not quite what I'm looking for thank you for offering tho!
@Nyubai

ahh your art is nice! ;u; it's not quite what I'm looking for thank you for offering tho!
@Cherri
There are examples of my art at my art shop here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1706032

I'd do just about anything for a sprite, including multiple full body pieces. I don't have any full-bodies ones on my shop yet, but I can find you examples if you want them! Does anything interest you? (I'd be willing to do multiple full-body colored pieces for all of them in exchange for a light sprite if thats even romotely plausible (;-;). It would take me a week or two to finish, tho.).
@Cherri
There are examples of my art at my art shop here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1706032

I'd do just about anything for a sprite, including multiple full body pieces. I don't have any full-bodies ones on my shop yet, but I can find you examples if you want them! Does anything interest you? (I'd be willing to do multiple full-body colored pieces for all of them in exchange for a light sprite if thats even romotely plausible (;-;). It would take me a week or two to finish, tho.).

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@determinism ahh your art is really nice! But I'll have to pass for now thank you for the offer!
@determinism ahh your art is really nice! But I'll have to pass for now thank you for the offer!
@Cherri
Thats fine! If you need art for anything else, feel free to let me know! ^w^
@Cherri
Thats fine! If you need art for anything else, feel free to let me know! ^w^

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16