Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (re-open) 2014/13 fest & + for art!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@solarian thank you for showing me! I'll have to pass for now!
@solarian thank you for showing me! I'll have to pass for now!
@Cherri

I'd love to offer you art for your old sprites! I'm specifically aiming for the Arcane sprite, but I'll do whatever's necessary for the others, save the nature sprite. I have lots of examples on my blog, and my adopt shop can serve as a secondary source.

My tablet's dead and it's going to be some time before I'm able to replace it, but I'm always able to do traditional art, with graphite, charcoal, or paints, and then scan it. I'm not afraid to do mix mediums as well.

Let me know how many pieces you have in mind per sprite.
@Cherri

I'd love to offer you art for your old sprites! I'm specifically aiming for the Arcane sprite, but I'll do whatever's necessary for the others, save the nature sprite. I have lots of examples on my blog, and my adopt shop can serve as a secondary source.

My tablet's dead and it's going to be some time before I'm able to replace it, but I'm always able to do traditional art, with graphite, charcoal, or paints, and then scan it. I'm not afraid to do mix mediums as well.

Let me know how many pieces you have in mind per sprite.
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
@DandyElise

thank you for offering! ovo/ I'll have to pass for now ;v; ty tho!
@DandyElise

thank you for offering! ovo/ I'll have to pass for now ;v; ty tho!
@Cherri hello! I'm interested in making art for you, if you'll have me~

Here's my shop~ I have stuff for USD but I'm totally okay with bargaining for fr currency/items wink. I'm admittedly very interested in your sunchaser jewelry but we can strike up a deal for something else c:
@Cherri hello! I'm interested in making art for you, if you'll have me~

Here's my shop~ I have stuff for USD but I'm totally okay with bargaining for fr currency/items wink. I'm admittedly very interested in your sunchaser jewelry but we can strike up a deal for something else c:
@Tarere

AHhhH ur art is vry pretty! ;v; (ur taro card example is like??? my fave? omg) I'm kinda partial to light items b/c LMAO I'm light flight //RIP ME but ;o; what other things would you potentially be interested in? (I'd be interested in a coloured headshot omg if you wanna do art for me ;v; )
@Tarere

AHhhH ur art is vry pretty! ;v; (ur taro card example is like??? my fave? omg) I'm kinda partial to light items b/c LMAO I'm light flight //RIP ME but ;o; what other things would you potentially be interested in? (I'd be interested in a coloured headshot omg if you wanna do art for me ;v; )
@Cherri aaaa thankyou! I totally understand! :D I'm interested in your arcane sprite, if that's alright? I can do 2 headshots for it maybe?
@Cherri aaaa thankyou! I totally understand! :D I'm interested in your arcane sprite, if that's alright? I can do 2 headshots for it maybe?
@Tarere

ahh ;o; for the arcane sprite since the lowest is 5.9k and 2 k~ 2.5k g x2 =4k ~ 5k? and I don't think I'll have to draw super complex characters ;n; idk (we can always talk about another item tho omg sry)
@Tarere

ahh ;o; for the arcane sprite since the lowest is 5.9k and 2 k~ 2.5k g x2 =4k ~ 5k? and I don't think I'll have to draw super complex characters ;n; idk (we can always talk about another item tho omg sry)
@Cherri hmm I can do 3 headshots for an arcane sprite or 1 headshot for a golden bantam fangar + 300g? o:
@Cherri hmm I can do 3 headshots for an arcane sprite or 1 headshot for a golden bantam fangar + 300g? o:
@Tarere

would you be okay with the golden batam + 300g ? ;v;
@Tarere

would you be okay with the golden batam + 300g ? ;v;
@Cherri sure thing! Who would you like me to draw? :3
@Cherri sure thing! Who would you like me to draw? :3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16