Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Acta's Art // Fest Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
___________________________________________________________________ [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1621961#post_1621961]Main Post[/url] || [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iD55tA7OKLLY6eT_HSsW5UvmprYt38IgULQz_2oeIq8/edit#gid=0]Self-Edit Ping List[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1621961#post_14978354]Fest Art Shop[/url] [/center] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/0sfui11w8zl304s/artshophead01.png[/img][/center] Greetings, Friends! Well, this certainly did take a while, but from today on a new page of this shop will be unveiled, and yours truly is [b]finally accepting orders outside of Fest Weeks[/b]! This shop is open for [b]USD, Gem- and Treasure Slots[/b], and offers [b]Sketches, Celshades and Full Colour options[/b]. I specialize in [b]humans [/b]; that said, I am not unwilling to draw [b]animals, hybrids or mecha[/b] either, it's just not my biggest expertise. You'll find examples for all options below! I will [b]currently not draw[/b] excessive gore or things that go beyond FR's rating. So sorry about that! __________________________________________________________________ [center][b]EXAMPLES AND PRICING:[/b][/center] [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mq4ni843pkb8ksa/sketches.png[/img] [nextcol][center][b]SKETCHES [/b][/center] [center][b]Black and White Sketches[/b] [b]transparent or white background[/b]; full range of [b]Headshot, Bust Shot or Fullbody[/b] available[/center] [center][b]PRICES:[/b][/center] [center][b]HEADSHOT: 4 USD/400 gems/400k treasure BUST SHOT: 5 USD/500 gems/500k treasure FULLBODY: 7 USD/700gems/700k treasure[/b][/center] [/columns] [columns][center][b]CELSHADING OR DETAILED LINEART[/b][/center] [center][b]Black/White or fully coloured options available[/b] [b]simple or transparent background[/b]; full range of [b]Headshot, Bust Shot or Fullbody[/b] available Detailed lineart comes with or without shading! [/center] [center][b]PRICES:[/b][/center] [center][b]HEADSHOT: 8 USD/1000 gems/1mil treasure BUST SHOT: 10 USD/1500 gems/1.5mil treasure FULLBODY: 15 USD/2000 gems/2mil treasure[/b][/center] [center][b]+ EXTRA CHARACTER?[/b] Message to inquire![/center] [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tejcb06zo9uox5t/celanddetailedlines.png[/img] [/columns] [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/0mxleutc8m4gwlp/softshading.png[/img] [nextcol][center][b]SOFT SHADING[/b][/center] [b]b/w or full colour digital paintings[/b] [b]with or without background[/b]; full range of [b]Headshot, Bust Shot or Fullbody[/b] available [center][b]PRICES:[/b][/center] COLOURED: [center][b]HEADSHOT: 12 USD/1500 gems/1.5 mil treasure BUST SHOT: 15 USD/2000 gems/2mil treasure FULLBODY: 20 USD/2500 gems/2.5 mil treasure[/b][/center] [center][b]+ DETAILED BACKGROUND: [/b] 10-20 USD, depending on details [b]+ EXTRA CHARACTER? Black and White?: [/b] Message to inquire![/center] [/columns] ______________________________________________________________ [center][b]HOW TO ORDER:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Ping me to reserve a slot if they are marked open! You can go back and edit in any details afterwards. ;) The handy ordering form is as follows: [/LIST] [code][b]Type:[/b] Sketch, Celshade, Speedpaint; Headshot, Bust Shot, Fullbody; B/W or colour [b]Reference Image/Text:[/b] (If you want me to design a gijinka, the dragon image is enough. If you have a reference for me, however, this is the place to post it! art, text or sketches are all a-okay to me.) [b]Character Details/Specifics[/b] (You want to make sure I don't paint your peaceful Imperial queen as a power-hungry soul on the hunt? This is the place to toss me some details about your character!) [b]Payment Type: [/b] Festival Currency, treasure, gems, or mixed. In case of mixed payments, please ask first! [/code] [LIST] [*] I take [b]full treasure- and gem-payment in advance[/b], and am willing to[b] discuss payment time on USD orders[/b] (usually after initial rough). Please [b]only send payment once I confirmed [/b]your slot, in case I have to turn it down for a reason! For USD orders, PM me about payment details. [*]I will[b] PM you your finished artwork[/b]! They will have a watermark :) [*]NOTE: Please only claim one slot at a time :) [/LIST] ______________________________________________________________ [center][b]PING LIST: [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iD55tA7OKLLY6eT_HSsW5UvmprYt38IgULQz_2oeIq8/edit?usp=sharing]Here[/url] is the self-editable ping list. Feel free to put your name on there! :)[/b][/size][/center] ______________________________________________________________ If you got any questions/concerns, just hit me up with a ping/pm at any time!

artshophead01.png

Greetings, Friends!

Well, this certainly did take a while, but from today on a new page of this shop will be unveiled, and yours truly is finally accepting orders outside of Fest Weeks!
This shop is open for USD, Gem- and Treasure Slots, and offers Sketches, Celshades and Full Colour options.

I specialize in humans ; that said, I am not unwilling to draw animals, hybrids or mecha either, it's just not my biggest expertise. You'll find examples for all options below!

I will currently not draw excessive gore or things that go beyond FR's rating. So sorry about that!

EXAMPLES AND PRICING:
sketches.png
SKETCHES
Black and White Sketches
transparent or white background;
full range of Headshot, Bust Shot or Fullbody available

PRICES:

HEADSHOT:
4 USD/400 gems/400k treasure
BUST SHOT:
5 USD/500 gems/500k treasure
FULLBODY:
7 USD/700gems/700k treasure

CELSHADING OR DETAILED LINEART
Black/White or fully coloured options available
simple or transparent background;
Detailed lineart comes with or without shading!

PRICES:

HEADSHOT:
8 USD/1000 gems/1mil treasure
BUST SHOT:
10 USD/1500 gems/1.5mil treasure
FULLBODY:
15 USD/2000 gems/2mil treasure

+ EXTRA CHARACTER?
Message to inquire!
celanddetailedlines.png

softshading.png
SOFT SHADING

b/w or full colour digital paintings
with or without background;

PRICES:

COLOURED:
HEADSHOT:
12 USD/1500 gems/1.5 mil treasure
BUST SHOT:
15 USD/2000 gems/2mil treasure
FULLBODY:
20 USD/2500 gems/2.5 mil treasure

+ DETAILED BACKGROUND:
10-20 USD, depending on details

+ EXTRA CHARACTER? Black and White?:
Message to inquire!

• Ping me to reserve a slot if they are marked open! You can go back and edit in any details afterwards. ;)

The handy ordering form is as follows:
Code:
[b]Type:[/b] Sketch, Celshade, Speedpaint; Headshot, Bust Shot, Fullbody; B/W or colour [b]Reference Image/Text:[/b] (If you want me to design a gijinka, the dragon image is enough. If you have a reference for me, however, this is the place to post it! art, text or sketches are all a-okay to me.) [b]Character Details/Specifics[/b] (You want to make sure I don't paint your peaceful Imperial queen as a power-hungry soul on the hunt? This is the place to toss me some details about your character!) [b]Payment Type: [/b] Festival Currency, treasure, gems, or mixed. In case of mixed payments, please ask first!
  • I take full treasure- and gem-payment in advance, and am willing to discuss payment time on USD orders (usually after initial rough). Please only send payment once I confirmed your slot, in case I have to turn it down for a reason! For USD orders, PM me about payment details.
  • I will PM you your finished artwork! They will have a watermark :)
  • NOTE: Please only claim one slot at a time :)

If you got any questions/concerns, just hit me up with a ping/pm at any time!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
___________________________________________________________________ [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1621961#post_1621961]Main Post[/url] || [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iD55tA7OKLLY6eT_HSsW5UvmprYt38IgULQz_2oeIq8/edit#gid=0]Self-Edit Ping List[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1621961#post_14978354]Fest Art Shop[/url] [/center] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ew2bksqepigu790/artshophead.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=7]!!CURRENTLY: CLOSED!![/size][/b][/center] The monthly arrival of Festivals marks the re-opening of this small and quick art corner that will only operate during said festival weeks. If you fancy a picture of your gijinka dragon and/or OC, you've come to the right spot! As of this moment I will only offer [b]head- or bust shots[/b] as either [b]sketches [/b]or [b]black/white celshading.[/b] I also offer [b]speed paints with restricted colours[/b](mostly black and white with one or two accent colours) for bribes! [center][IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/huntingforwitches/sketch%201_zps78380kml.png[/IMG] [/center] [center] [b]SIMPLE SKETCHES 100 [Current Fest Currency] 100k treasure 100 gems [/b] [/center] [br] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/isumquvdkdp2q9r/celshadeexamples.png[/img][/center] [center][b]SIMPLE CEL SHADING[/b][/center] [center][b]250 [Current Fest Currency] 300k treasure 300 gems[/b][/center] [br] [center][IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/huntingforwitches/example_zpsqj4amwlo.png[/IMG][/center] [center][b]SPEEDPAINTS [b][u]!!CURRENTLY BRIBE ONLY!![/u][/b][/center] [b]How to place an order:[/b] [LIST] [*]Ping me to reserve a slot if they are marked open! You can go back and edit in any details afterwards. :) The handy ordering form is as follows: [/LIST] [code][b]Type:[/b] Sketch, Celshade or Speedpaint [b]Reference Image/Text:[/b] (If you want me to design a gijinka, the dragon image is enough. If you have a reference for me, however, this is the place to post it! art, text or sketches are all a-okay to me.) [b]Character Details/Specifics[/b] (You want to make sure I don't paint your peaceful Imperial queen as a power-hungry soul on the hunt? This is the place to toss me some details about your character!) [b]Payment Type: [/b] Festival Currency, treasure, gems, or mixed. In case of mixed payments, please ask first! [/code] [LIST] [*]Once I confirmed your order you are free to send payment. If you need a day or two to collect funds, talk to me first! I'll likely accept nontheless [*]I will PM you your finished artwork! [*]NOTE: Please only claim one slot at a time. I will usually re-open once during the fest weeks, so if you wanna come back for more, by all means please do! But claiming one at a time gives me the chance to draw for as many people as possible in one go =) [/LIST] SLOTS: [b]SKETCHES: [/b] [b]CELSHADE:[/b] [b]BRIBE SLOTS: [/b] ______________________________________________________________ [center][b]PING LIST: [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iD55tA7OKLLY6eT_HSsW5UvmprYt38IgULQz_2oeIq8/edit?usp=sharing]Here[/url] is the self-editable ping list. Feel free to put your name on there! :)[/b][/size][/center] ______________________________________________________________ If you got any questions/concerns, just hit me up with a ping/pm. I promise I won't bite!

!!CURRENTLY: CLOSED!!

The monthly arrival of Festivals marks the re-opening of this small and quick art corner that will only operate during said festival weeks. If you fancy a picture of your gijinka dragon and/or OC, you've come to the right spot!

As of this moment I will only offer head- or bust shots as either sketches or black/white celshading. I also offer speed paints with restricted colours(mostly black and white with one or two accent colours) for bribes!

sketch%201_zps78380kml.png

SIMPLE SKETCHES
100 [Current Fest Currency]
100k treasure
100 gems

celshadeexamples.png
SIMPLE CEL SHADING
250 [Current Fest Currency]
300k treasure
300 gems

example_zpsqj4amwlo.png
SPEEDPAINTS

!!CURRENTLY BRIBE ONLY!!

How to place an order:

• Ping me to reserve a slot if they are marked open! You can go back and edit in any details afterwards. :)
    The handy ordering form is as follows:
Code:
[b]Type:[/b] Sketch, Celshade or Speedpaint [b]Reference Image/Text:[/b] (If you want me to design a gijinka, the dragon image is enough. If you have a reference for me, however, this is the place to post it! art, text or sketches are all a-okay to me.) [b]Character Details/Specifics[/b] (You want to make sure I don't paint your peaceful Imperial queen as a power-hungry soul on the hunt? This is the place to toss me some details about your character!) [b]Payment Type: [/b] Festival Currency, treasure, gems, or mixed. In case of mixed payments, please ask first!
  • Once I confirmed your order you are free to send payment. If you need a day or two to collect funds, talk to me first! I'll likely accept nontheless
  • I will PM you your finished artwork!
  • NOTE: Please only claim one slot at a time. I will usually re-open once during the fest weeks, so if you wanna come back for more, by all means please do! But claiming one at a time gives me the chance to draw for as many people as possible in one go =)

SLOTS:

SKETCHES:

CELSHADE:

BRIBE SLOTS:

If you got any questions/concerns, just hit me up with a ping/pm. I promise I won't bite!
@Actaeon: I'd love to take a slot!

Type: Sketch please!
Reference Image/Text: I’d actually like to ask for a character design of my warrior gal Moswen eue I’ve been meaning to give her a gijinka, but… drawing women is not my strong suit ;3; Anyways, I’ve always thought she’d have long pulled-back hair (maybe somewhat wavy?) and blunt bangs (somethin like this???) – other than that, she’s got nothing XD Oh, and the eyepiece she's wearing as a dragon is totally unnecessary - she's just wearing it right now for funsies.
Character Details/Specifics: She’s a very solemn, very straight-laced kind of gal who takes her job very seriously; she’s probably the toughest and most dedicated guard in my lair, and is generally always busy keeping out the riff-raff. She’s humorless and can be rather intimidating, but underneath the rocky exterior she’s generally pretty sweet. She has a glare that could stop a heart and a smile that would warm one.
Payment Type: Treasure. I just used up all of my Shrooms, unfortunately ;3;
@Actaeon: I'd love to take a slot!

Type: Sketch please!
Reference Image/Text: I’d actually like to ask for a character design of my warrior gal Moswen eue I’ve been meaning to give her a gijinka, but… drawing women is not my strong suit ;3; Anyways, I’ve always thought she’d have long pulled-back hair (maybe somewhat wavy?) and blunt bangs (somethin like this???) – other than that, she’s got nothing XD Oh, and the eyepiece she's wearing as a dragon is totally unnecessary - she's just wearing it right now for funsies.
Character Details/Specifics: She’s a very solemn, very straight-laced kind of gal who takes her job very seriously; she’s probably the toughest and most dedicated guard in my lair, and is generally always busy keeping out the riff-raff. She’s humorless and can be rather intimidating, but underneath the rocky exterior she’s generally pretty sweet. She has a glare that could stop a heart and a smile that would warm one.
Payment Type: Treasure. I just used up all of my Shrooms, unfortunately ;3;
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@Actaeon
Hey there! Your art is really beautiful~ I'll claim one of the slots!
I'm looking to get a speedpaint in mixed payment. How much treasure/gems would I have to add to a payment of 80 shrooms?
@Actaeon
Hey there! Your art is really beautiful~ I'll claim one of the slots!
I'm looking to get a speedpaint in mixed payment. How much treasure/gems would I have to add to a payment of 80 shrooms?
@Actaeon [b]Type:[/b]Speedpaint [b]Reference Image/Text:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14162896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141629/14162896_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Details/Specifics[/b] As you so put it yourself, power hungry soul on the hunt. She's the 'trick' in trick or treat, absolutely delighted to see to it that someone else suffers whenever and wherever possible. [b]Payment Type: [/b] Festival Currency.
@Actaeon

Type:Speedpaint
Reference Image/Text:
14162896_350.png

Character Details/Specifics As you so put it yourself, power hungry soul on the hunt. She's the 'trick' in trick or treat, absolutely delighted to see to it that someone else suffers whenever and wherever possible.
Payment Type: Festival Currency.
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Actaeon Your art is lovely and I'd love to claim a slot! [b]Type:[/b] Speedpaint [b]Reference Image/Text:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16457530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164576/16457530_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Details/Specifics[/b] She's supposed to plain, stubborn, and have a wiry sort of strength. (more character info in bio, if you'd like a bit of the story) You can draw her at any age - I've played with her from ages 5-17 usually but it'd be fun looking at what she looks like older as well. [b]Payment Type: [/b] Festival Currency.
@Actaeon

Your art is lovely and I'd love to claim a slot!

Type: Speedpaint
Reference Image/Text:

16457530_350.png

Character Details/Specifics She's supposed to plain, stubborn, and have a wiry sort of strength. (more character info in bio, if you'd like a bit of the story)
You can draw her at any age - I've played with her from ages 5-17 usually but it'd be fun looking at what she looks like older as well.

Payment Type: Festival Currency.
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@Actaeon can i be put on the ping list please? :)
@Actaeon can i be put on the ping list please? :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Actaeon pinglist as well please :)
@Actaeon pinglist as well please :)
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Kitemaker

Sure thing! :) I will start working on her as soon as you send the payment. She sounds very exciting!

@Alphajet

If you can toss 80 shrooms into the mix, it would come up to 90k in additional treasure or 125 gems! (A little less than the 1:700 rate)
@Kitemaker

Sure thing! :) I will start working on her as soon as you send the payment. She sounds very exciting!

@Alphajet

If you can toss 80 shrooms into the mix, it would come up to 90k in additional treasure or 125 gems! (A little less than the 1:700 rate)
@Actaeon

Could I be added to the ping list please? ^^
@Actaeon

Could I be added to the ping list please? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20