Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Acta's Art // Fest Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Have a bump and words of heavy recommendation
Have a bump and words of heavy recommendation
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Heathers @nemodave @Corporal @PurplePanda @Xairathan @Dinsdale @Somnacin @Aitah @DefyingDestiny @Shyooo @haikwoshevo

Aaaaand as you all expected, the arrival of the Crystalline Gala marks the reopening of this shop! :3 Three slots are open!
@Heathers @nemodave @Corporal @PurplePanda @Xairathan @Dinsdale @Somnacin @Aitah @DefyingDestiny @Shyooo @haikwoshevo

Aaaaand as you all expected, the arrival of the Crystalline Gala marks the reopening of this shop! :3 Three slots are open!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon

Can I grab a Speedpaint slot and fill out the form in a few? I'm making some food right now ^^;
@Actaeon

Can I grab a Speedpaint slot and fill out the form in a few? I'm making some food right now ^^;
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Absolutely! :) No rush!
@Xairathan

Absolutely! :) No rush!
@Actaeon Whoops, thought I'd better clear this first before filling everything out ^^; Are you okay with doing fanart?
@Actaeon Whoops, thought I'd better clear this first before filling everything out ^^; Are you okay with doing fanart?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

It does depend a little on the series, but in general, yeah, I'm open for (humaniod) fanart works as long as you don't need to to copy the work's style 1:1 :D
@Xairathan

It does depend a little on the series, but in general, yeah, I'm open for (humaniod) fanart works as long as you don't need to to copy the work's style 1:1 :D
@Actaeon claim

quick question, but is payment required ASAP or can it be sent by the end of the festival? (interested in paying with snow)
@Actaeon claim

quick question, but is payment required ASAP or can it be sent by the end of the festival? (interested in paying with snow)
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Actaeon Thought I might as well try this out then ^_^ If you're uncomfortable with this request I can change it to one of my OCs, if that'd work better for you

(also this is more of a crossover request. couldn't help myself!)

Type: Speedpaint

Reference Image/Text: Mari Makinami from Neon Genesis Evangelion- Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3
wearing the 3DMG (3d Maneuver Gear) from Attack on Titan- Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 (more focused on the belts than on the jacket)

Character Details/Specifics Mari's character is upbeat and generally loves a good fight. It's not in her nature to back down, though this can cause her difficulty when facing stronger enemies. She's also a bit of a prankster when not on the battlefield.

Payment Type: Gems

Also if you're okay with this commission idea and have more time later, I might ask you for a counterpart piece to this if that's okay ^^;
@Actaeon Thought I might as well try this out then ^_^ If you're uncomfortable with this request I can change it to one of my OCs, if that'd work better for you

(also this is more of a crossover request. couldn't help myself!)

Type: Speedpaint

Reference Image/Text: Mari Makinami from Neon Genesis Evangelion- Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3
wearing the 3DMG (3d Maneuver Gear) from Attack on Titan- Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 (more focused on the belts than on the jacket)

Character Details/Specifics Mari's character is upbeat and generally loves a good fight. It's not in her nature to back down, though this can cause her difficulty when facing stronger enemies. She's also a bit of a prankster when not on the battlefield.

Payment Type: Gems

Also if you're okay with this commission idea and have more time later, I might ask you for a counterpart piece to this if that's okay ^^;
vnfnSuk.gif
@nemodave

Usually, payment would be required up front. But I can reserve you a slot, work on your painting, and only send out the finished picture once I received the payment, if this works for you? (If you pay with snow, I'd need it around Friday/early-ish Saturday at the latest. :))
@nemodave

Usually, payment would be required up front. But I can reserve you a slot, work on your painting, and only send out the finished picture once I received the payment, if this works for you? (If you pay with snow, I'd need it around Friday/early-ish Saturday at the latest. :))
@Xairathan

Ah, NGE, my old love.... I can certainly work on this! :) Please send the gems whenever, I will send you a sketch tonight before I work on the shading :D
@Xairathan

Ah, NGE, my old love.... I can certainly work on this! :) Please send the gems whenever, I will send you a sketch tonight before I work on the shading :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20