Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Sales! | Accepting T/G/Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96
@araaska
100k at most? How about 100k and 100 gems and a surprise goodie from my hoard? If you could hold him until tomorrow when I am on PC, I would be forever grateful!
@araaska
100k at most? How about 100k and 100 gems and a surprise goodie from my hoard? If you could hold him until tomorrow when I am on PC, I would be forever grateful!
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Ren

...Why do you constantly spoil me. ;; I will put him on hold for you and put your username in as well, for the same mentioned reason for the other user, ahah.
@Ren

...Why do you constantly spoil me. ;; I will put him on hold for you and put your username in as well, for the same mentioned reason for the other user, ahah.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska

How much are you asking for these gorgeous babes?

Taur dude

Dragon shark

they're so perfect ;w;
@Araaska

How much are you asking for these gorgeous babes?

Taur dude

Dragon shark

they're so perfect ;w;
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin

THAT... is a good question, haha. Feel free to throw what you can offer for the two of 'em at me; I do not have any set prices in mind. ^^;
@Tsuzumikin

THAT... is a good question, haha. Feel free to throw what you can offer for the two of 'em at me; I do not have any set prices in mind. ^^;
@Araaska

Sadly I really don't have much currently.

Down to 235098t, 120g, and a buncha random stuff on my dragons if you're interested in any sort of combos. I like the taur dude the most and am willing to make some sort of deal or just a payment plan idk. ;u;

im really bad at offers which sucks so, if you're interested in anything or an agreement of some sort, let me know. if not, that's totally okay~
@Araaska

Sadly I really don't have much currently.

Down to 235098t, 120g, and a buncha random stuff on my dragons if you're interested in any sort of combos. I like the taur dude the most and am willing to make some sort of deal or just a payment plan idk. ;u;

im really bad at offers which sucks so, if you're interested in anything or an agreement of some sort, let me know. if not, that's totally okay~
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin

Hmm. I'll send you a PM momentarily.
@Tsuzumikin

Hmm. I'll send you a PM momentarily.
@Araaska
How mush do you want for Luminos and this one?
http://sta.sh/216170d26h1x
@Araaska
How mush do you want for Luminos and this one?
http://sta.sh/216170d26h1x
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse

I paid 200k T for Luminos, so I would ask for at least that. As for the unnamed fellow, I have no particular price in mind for them, so feel free to throw an offer at me.
@AnonEclipse

I paid 200k T for Luminos, so I would ask for at least that. As for the unnamed fellow, I have no particular price in mind for them, so feel free to throw an offer at me.
@Araaska
Hey! I'm really interested in this design, if it's still available: http://sta.sh/216170d26h1x
What would you be looking at for it? :3
@Araaska
Hey! I'm really interested in this design, if it's still available: http://sta.sh/216170d26h1x
What would you be looking at for it? :3
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@MissAmilee

Another user has posted an interest in them, but they have not made an offer quite yet. That said, I do not have any particular price in mind for them, so if you would like to put up an offer that I can consider against theirs (if they choose to make one), feel free. ^^
@MissAmilee

Another user has posted an interest in them, but they have not made an offer quite yet. That said, I do not have any particular price in mind for them, so if you would like to put up an offer that I can consider against theirs (if they choose to make one), feel free. ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96