Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Sales! | Accepting T/G/Art
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@IAmV
Absolutely!! That’s so generous of you- if youd let me, I can add I bought it for around 750g and I don’t plan on using it for much longer, so if it catches your eye I’d love to send it over
@IAmV
Absolutely!! That’s so generous of you- if youd let me, I can add I bought it for around 750g and I don’t plan on using it for much longer, so if it catches your eye I’d love to send it over
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Boughkeeper

Oh dear sweet Farore, that skin is gorgeous. I will definitely have to buy a Skydancer for that skin. ;;

That said, I'd be happy to accept. <3 Do you have a TH for me to transfer them over to you on?
@Boughkeeper

Oh dear sweet Farore, that skin is gorgeous. I will definitely have to buy a Skydancer for that skin. ;;

That said, I'd be happy to accept. <3 Do you have a TH for me to transfer them over to you on?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@IAmV
Yup, right here! I just set it up today, so pardon my dust :-) I’ll send over the items in a one-way CR
@IAmV
Yup, right here! I just set it up today, so pardon my dust :-) I’ll send over the items in a one-way CR
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Boughkeeper

Thank you so much! Can you let me know when you have the files for Nihlus saved, since I do not have him up on TH?

I'll accept the CR right after I transfer the other two! It may be a moment since I am running a few things simultaneously.
@Boughkeeper

Thank you so much! Can you let me know when you have the files for Nihlus saved, since I do not have him up on TH?

I'll accept the CR right after I transfer the other two! It may be a moment since I am running a few things simultaneously.
@IAmV
Just saved everything! Thank you again, I can’t wait to incorporate him <3
@IAmV
Just saved everything! Thank you again, I can’t wait to incorporate him <3
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@irlaan

How much are you looking for this guy?
@irlaan

How much are you looking for this guy?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu

Hiya! I paid 1.5k G to have them created. While I would prefer to sell them for the same amount, I'm also happy to go lower if it means going to someone that will care for them.
@aakhu

Hiya! I paid 1.5k G to have them created. While I would prefer to sell them for the same amount, I'm also happy to go lower if it means going to someone that will care for them.
@Irlaan

i'm very interested in this beautiful design; did you have a price in mind for them?
@Irlaan

i'm very interested in this beautiful design; did you have a price in mind for them?
NY105Sx.gif
@KoloKitten

Thank you for your interest! I paid 1,500 G to have them created, but I'm willing to haggle lower or opt for the equivalent in treasure.
@KoloKitten

Thank you for your interest! I paid 1,500 G to have them created, but I'm willing to haggle lower or opt for the equivalent in treasure.
@Irlaan

I can absolutely do 1500g! Do you have them on Toyhouse at all? I'll send payment regardless!
@Irlaan

I can absolutely do 1500g! Do you have them on Toyhouse at all? I'll send payment regardless!
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96