Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Kallescope Added! :D Thanks for the interest~
@Kallescope Added! :D Thanks for the interest~
@Gaelic
I added you! Thanks for visiting :)!
@Gaelic
I added you! Thanks for visiting :)!
LOaFpRt.png
' v')/ finished another... [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/9fe42948a86395fda948721fed1d2aef/tumblr_nvvzs5FjEE1qjdl0no1_540.png[/img]
' v')/ finished another...

tumblr_nvvzs5FjEE1qjdl0no1_540.png
@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope

Hello! I've opened up some slots :) ... please note that the price & order form has been slightly adjusted ;;; (still trying to figure out my pricing/format, thank you for your understanding) ...

But oh! If you've asked to be on the pinglist on the day of the grand opening (10/04), I can apply a 10kT discount from the new price ' v')/ Thanks for visiting our shop vVvVv
@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope

Hello! I've opened up some slots :) ... please note that the price & order form has been slightly adjusted ;;; (still trying to figure out my pricing/format, thank you for your understanding) ...

But oh! If you've asked to be on the pinglist on the day of the grand opening (10/04), I can apply a 10kT discount from the new price ' v')/ Thanks for visiting our shop vVvVv
@sidedish can i grab a Coloured Simple Sketch? i'll post references/form when confirmed. <3

Art Style: coloured simple sketch
Chara Ref: main portrait - http://i.imgur.com/hsY18wj.jpg | album - http://imgur.com/a/eITg7
Chara Info: Her description is in her bio, LINK
Extra Notes: kimono outfit please?
Payment: treasures
Display: yes
@sidedish can i grab a Coloured Simple Sketch? i'll post references/form when confirmed. <3

Art Style: coloured simple sketch
Chara Ref: main portrait - http://i.imgur.com/hsY18wj.jpg | album - http://imgur.com/a/eITg7
Chara Info: Her description is in her bio, LINK
Extra Notes: kimono outfit please?
Payment: treasures
Display: yes
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
@Thessalonica Sure! Added :D Go ahead and post the refs/form, thank you~

Oh wait O uO) just saw your edit haha... but yes, order confirmed, please send initial payment~ (also! for the kimono, do you have any preference on how it should look or should I just go with whatever I think look best ' v'??)
@Thessalonica Sure! Added :D Go ahead and post the refs/form, thank you~

Oh wait O uO) just saw your edit haha... but yes, order confirmed, please send initial payment~ (also! for the kimono, do you have any preference on how it should look or should I just go with whatever I think look best ' v'??)
@sidedish I'll go ahead and send over the payment. Yay! Whatever you think is best for her but please make the colors black/ruby/gold (her favorite colors) <3
@sidedish I'll go ahead and send over the payment. Yay! Whatever you think is best for her but please make the colors black/ruby/gold (her favorite colors) <3
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
@sidedish: I'd love to grab that last slot, if it's still available!

Art Style: Chibi sketch, please~
Chara Ref: Lorelai
Chara Info: She's a devious sort who's always up to absolutely no good! But she's kind of bad at being a bad guy, so she usually ends up making a mess of things eue
Extra Notes: Feel free to simplify her outfit/accessories as much as needed and remove whatever you don't wish to draw; her sword and the plates on her gloves, for example, are super unnecessary . Also, her hair goes down to about her knees and she's wearing thigh-high boots which only sort of show up in the image XD I can get more references if they're needed.
Payment: Treasure!
Display: can I showcase the completed art in this thread? Go for it~
@sidedish: I'd love to grab that last slot, if it's still available!

Art Style: Chibi sketch, please~
Chara Ref: Lorelai
Chara Info: She's a devious sort who's always up to absolutely no good! But she's kind of bad at being a bad guy, so she usually ends up making a mess of things eue
Extra Notes: Feel free to simplify her outfit/accessories as much as needed and remove whatever you don't wish to draw; her sword and the plates on her gloves, for example, are super unnecessary . Also, her hair goes down to about her knees and she's wearing thigh-high boots which only sort of show up in the image XD I can get more references if they're needed.
Payment: Treasure!
Display: can I showcase the completed art in this thread? Go for it~
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@Thessalonica Okk, gotcha! &&thanks for ordering ' 7')/ !!

@Kitemaker Yes, the slot is still available! I've added your order to the list, please send the initial payment~ Thanks for ordering! &&ohh question! What colour are her eyes?? It looks kinda like silver?? or light blue?? which would you prefer? &&I think this ref would be enough for me to reference from, but if I need more, I'll let you know c:!
@Thessalonica Okk, gotcha! &&thanks for ordering ' 7')/ !!

@Kitemaker Yes, the slot is still available! I've added your order to the list, please send the initial payment~ Thanks for ordering! &&ohh question! What colour are her eyes?? It looks kinda like silver?? or light blue?? which would you prefer? &&I think this ref would be enough for me to reference from, but if I need more, I'll let you know c:!
@sidedish: Aaah thank you!! I'll send the treasure over shortly~ And her eyes are a reeeaaally pale blue ♥
@sidedish: Aaah thank you!! I'll send the treasure over shortly~ And her eyes are a reeeaaally pale blue ♥
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34