Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@horocol hello!! please put me on your pinglist!!! =D
@horocol hello!! please put me on your pinglist!!! =D
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
It's been done! Thanks for your interest :)!
@mummy
It's been done! Thanks for your interest :)!
LOaFpRt.png
@sidedish

Art Style: chibi sketch! <3
Chara Ref: http://imgur.com/a/vizPB
Chara Info: basically super introverted, generally quiet, doesn't usually smile or frown or anything. resting monotone face, lmao. her character is pretty general because she has a lot of various designs based around her! but the refs i showed you are what i'd like you to draw her in.
Extra Notes: ahhh, her ref is her general ref, but the other two images i've included in the album are the design i'd like to see her in, if you would? instead of more childish, a little more adult w/ the headphones, etc... if that makes sense zzz. but if you don't want to do that, feel free to go with whatever you feel like!
Payment: treasure c:
Display: yes! feel free to post it anywhere you like! ^^

not sure if it's too late to claim a slot or anything ahaha... let me know if it is!
@sidedish

Art Style: chibi sketch! <3
Chara Ref: http://imgur.com/a/vizPB
Chara Info: basically super introverted, generally quiet, doesn't usually smile or frown or anything. resting monotone face, lmao. her character is pretty general because she has a lot of various designs based around her! but the refs i showed you are what i'd like you to draw her in.
Extra Notes: ahhh, her ref is her general ref, but the other two images i've included in the album are the design i'd like to see her in, if you would? instead of more childish, a little more adult w/ the headphones, etc... if that makes sense zzz. but if you don't want to do that, feel free to go with whatever you feel like!
Payment: treasure c:
Display: yes! feel free to post it anywhere you like! ^^

not sure if it's too late to claim a slot or anything ahaha... let me know if it is!
saV3bZa.png
Katherine | Kalle
f2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.pngf2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.png
* she/her
* writer
* shop
@Kitemaker okk! Got it :D Thanks!

@Kallescope order accepted :> Thanks for ordering! Can send initial payment ^^)/ &&just double checking ... so, for her outfit.. did you want her to be in the outfit of the first image ref (the full body) one ...?? or did you wanted me to design something similar but more mature to fit with that older/more adult look you wanted ' v'?? I can do either, whichever you prefer :D! &&do you want me to include the tail + the blue lipstick style? or did you wanted me to go with whatever I feel like Cx;;
@Kitemaker okk! Got it :D Thanks!

@Kallescope order accepted :> Thanks for ordering! Can send initial payment ^^)/ &&just double checking ... so, for her outfit.. did you want her to be in the outfit of the first image ref (the full body) one ...?? or did you wanted me to design something similar but more mature to fit with that older/more adult look you wanted ' v'?? I can do either, whichever you prefer :D! &&do you want me to include the tail + the blue lipstick style? or did you wanted me to go with whatever I feel like Cx;;
@sidedish
Sorry for the delayed reply!! ;w; sending payment asap!
i'd like for you to design a new similar outfit for her, but if you don't feel like it, feel free to just go with her old one! i would like to keep the tail + blue lipstick style, though. c:
but if you feel like switching anything up, feel perfectly free!
if you want, i'll tip you/add onto the payment for the outfit design? <3
@sidedish
Sorry for the delayed reply!! ;w; sending payment asap!
i'd like for you to design a new similar outfit for her, but if you don't feel like it, feel free to just go with her old one! i would like to keep the tail + blue lipstick style, though. c:
but if you feel like switching anything up, feel perfectly free!
if you want, i'll tip you/add onto the payment for the outfit design? <3
saV3bZa.png
Katherine | Kalle
f2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.pngf2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.png
* she/her
* writer
* shop
@Gaelic @mikareep @mummy @perian @Rubellite

There are slots open if you're interested!
@Gaelic @mikareep @mummy @perian @Rubellite

There are slots open if you're interested!
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol aaah, hope you don't mind if I snag a slot again? *v*

Type: Card
Color: black or red - whichever one you think fits better :o
Character description: this is him - completely emotioneless
Additional: if you can fit his chains somewhere in the background that'd be great ^^
Payment: Treasure
@horocol aaah, hope you don't mind if I snag a slot again? *v*

Color: black or red - whichever one you think fits better :o
Character description: this is him - completely emotioneless
Additional: if you can fit his chains somewhere in the background that'd be great ^^
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu
Of course not! <3
I'll do both colors and you can tell me which one you like better :)
@Xieu
Of course not! <3
I'll do both colors and you can tell me which one you like better :)
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol wahh yay, that would be fantastic! +v+
Sending over the treasure now c:
@horocol wahh yay, that would be fantastic! +v+
Sending over the treasure now c:
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@horocol UGH I WANT TO ORDER LIKE. 5! Your art is amazing! But for now I'll just start off with one > v >
Color: Yellowishes? :")
Character description: Album of Refs, look around it a bit? Hehe... Personality wise he is a single dad - superoptimistic, super happy, super ... dumb and super cute! His name is Johnny, he's a bit of a... well. He is this little Japanese kid who grew up with cowboy flicks to go with his sword-fighting >_> what a weirdo.
Additional: I don't have anything in mind extra- just uh, hat is pretty important I guess - if it's not too annoying? ; v ;

I hope I'm not late.,,
@horocol UGH I WANT TO ORDER LIKE. 5! Your art is amazing! But for now I'll just start off with one > v >
Color: Yellowishes? :")
Character description: Album of Refs, look around it a bit? Hehe... Personality wise he is a single dad - superoptimistic, super happy, super ... dumb and super cute! His name is Johnny, he's a bit of a... well. He is this little Japanese kid who grew up with cowboy flicks to go with his sword-fighting >_> what a weirdo.
Additional: I don't have anything in mind extra- just uh, hat is pretty important I guess - if it's not too annoying? ; v ;

I hope I'm not late.,,
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34