Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@sidedish Woot! Here's my order! I hope 1 sky portrait + 1 chibi is ok? Art Style: Sky Portrait Chara Ref: [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/378564d78a9ca9e72f889d2084f3795f/tumblr_o0oopfhJNw1qjdl0no1_1280.png]Yauel! [/url](I could tell you really enjoyed drawing him so have another go at him!~) Chara Info: (copy and pasted from previous order) He's an extremely spoiled, bratty, and selfish prince who wants to rule the world. Fortunately he's not needlessly cruel or anything. He's just a tad bit flamboyant, too. He likes to spend his time eating macarons and admiring his rose garden. Extra Notes: Could you make the sky something like [url=http://wallpaperstock.net/purple-twilight_wallpapers_4998_1152x864_1.html]this[/url]? Or maybe a purple-ish sky with twinkling stars? (Anything purple, really!) Payment: See below... Display: Always! Art Style: Chibi Sketch Chara Ref: [url=http://i.imgur.com/qS3ID6o.png]Here[/url] and [url=http://i.imgur.com/TpQwyoz.jpg]here![/url] Chara Info: This is JJJ (pronounced three-jay). She's definitely not the most social one around, usually seen off to the sides by herself playing a video game (handheld consoles are her life). When she's not "busy" with her games, JJJ likes to beat people up (she's one of the stronger members of the gang). Most of the time she seems pretty grumpy but it's usually because she's just too tired. Extra Notes: That's it, I think! Payment: See below... Display: Always! Alrighty, here's some items I can offer! (the chests are from 2015 Gala!) [item=unhatched plague egg][item=eliminate][item=filigree rapier][item=ancient broadsword][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=frozen berry chest][item=ice golem chest][item=frigid abyss chest][item=winter draft chest][item=icy coat chest] I've also still got lots of white/black slime if you need em'! Also if you're taking shimmering pinecones I could definitely pay in those, too! And the rest I'll make up for in treasure~ Thanks again and let me know if you have any questions at all! ^^
@sidedish
Woot! Here's my order! I hope 1 sky portrait + 1 chibi is ok?

Art Style: Sky Portrait
Chara Ref: Yauel! (I could tell you really enjoyed drawing him so have another go at him!~)
Chara Info: (copy and pasted from previous order) He's an extremely spoiled, bratty, and selfish prince who wants to rule the world. Fortunately he's not needlessly cruel or anything. He's just a tad bit flamboyant, too. He likes to spend his time eating macarons and admiring his rose garden.
Extra Notes: Could you make the sky something like this? Or maybe a purple-ish sky with twinkling stars? (Anything purple, really!)
Payment: See below...
Display: Always!

Art Style: Chibi Sketch
Chara Ref: Here and here!
Chara Info: This is JJJ (pronounced three-jay). She's definitely not the most social one around, usually seen off to the sides by herself playing a video game (handheld consoles are her life). When she's not "busy" with her games, JJJ likes to beat people up (she's one of the stronger members of the gang). Most of the time she seems pretty grumpy but it's usually because she's just too tired.
Extra Notes: That's it, I think!
Payment: See below...
Display: Always!

Alrighty, here's some items I can offer! (the chests are from 2015 Gala!)
Unhatched Plague Egg Eliminate Filigree Rapier Ancient Broadsword Black Tulip Flowerfall Frozen Berry Chest Ice Golem Chest Frigid Abyss Chest Winter Draft Chest Icy Coat Chest

I've also still got lots of white/black slime if you need em'! Also if you're taking shimmering pinecones I could definitely pay in those, too! And the rest I'll make up for in treasure~

Thanks again and let me know if you have any questions at all! ^^
@sidedish @horocol

Hi there! May I be added to both of your pinglists? ^^
@sidedish @horocol

Hi there! May I be added to both of your pinglists? ^^
[b]@HuaShu[/b] Sure, added! Thanks for your interest & visiting our shop ^ 7^)/ ----- [b]@Amphiptere[/b] Sweet, thanks! I've received the egg & gene ^^)/ ([s]Cherub is nice though * u*)bb[/s]) Yup! it'll be 165kt :) &&OOOhh gotcha!! Kk, I have a better understanding of the theme/what to go for now, thanks \ o / ! [s]Hshshsh I love The Evil Within//////[/s] ----- [b]@Alphajet[/b] Yauel !! Haha, yea he's a lot of fun to draw :'))) hehee, gotcha! &&For JJJ, handheld consoles... like 3DS? PSP/Vita? Phone/mobile games? Any preference or just any/everything :>? Sky portrait (700kt) + chibi (350kt) = 1050kt I'm currently interested in these items (valued at LAH/rounded up to nearest k): [quote][list] [*] Filigree Rapier: 200kt [*] Ancient Broadsword: 200kt [*] Icy Coat Chest: 75kt* ----- Total= 475kt [/list][/quote] *For the Icy Coat Chest... it's a bit funky ; v;'' since there's only two on AH;; one is 150g (=roughly 100kt?) and the other is 200kt ... but I'm personally more interested in the accent itself;;; so the chest value doesn't mean much to me;;; since the accent inside is around 50kt in AH; hence my vaulation at 75kt ; v; If you'd rather keep the chest instead of using as payment, I understand/no problem! Mnnn... I'm valuing Shimmering Pinecone @ 650t:1g (max 200 =130kt) :0 &&for White & Black Slimes, they're both roughly 10kt (current LAH); I'm in need of 3 white and 2 black so = 50kt New total (listed items + slimes) = 745kt + 50kt = 525kt (or 655kt, if +200 Shimmering Pinecone) 1050kt - 525kt = 525kt in remainder (or 395kt w/ +200 Shimmering Pinecone) Remainder can be paid in treasures and/or gems ([s]wheezes;; currently prefer gems over treasures atm ; 7; trying to rush gene a dragon so can do a Feb 29 hatch haha ;;[/s])
@HuaShu Sure, added! Thanks for your interest & visiting our shop ^ 7^)/

@Amphiptere Sweet, thanks! I've received the egg & gene ^^)/ (Cherub is nice though * u*)bb) Yup! it'll be 165kt :) &&OOOhh gotcha!! Kk, I have a better understanding of the theme/what to go for now, thanks \ o / ! Hshshsh I love The Evil Within//////

@Alphajet Yauel !! Haha, yea he's a lot of fun to draw :'))) hehee, gotcha! &&For JJJ, handheld consoles... like 3DS? PSP/Vita? Phone/mobile games? Any preference or just any/everything :>?

Sky portrait (700kt) + chibi (350kt) = 1050kt

I'm currently interested in these items (valued at LAH/rounded up to nearest k):
Quote:
  • Filigree Rapier: 200kt
  • Ancient Broadsword: 200kt
  • Icy Coat Chest: 75kt*
    Total= 475kt

*For the Icy Coat Chest... it's a bit funky ; v;'' since there's only two on AH;; one is 150g (=roughly 100kt?) and the other is 200kt ... but I'm personally more interested in the accent itself;;; so the chest value doesn't mean much to me;;; since the accent inside is around 50kt in AH; hence my vaulation at 75kt ; v; If you'd rather keep the chest instead of using as payment, I understand/no problem!

Mnnn... I'm valuing Shimmering Pinecone @ 650t:1g (max 200 =130kt) :0 &&for White & Black Slimes, they're both roughly 10kt (current LAH); I'm in need of 3 white and 2 black so = 50kt

New total (listed items + slimes) = 745kt + 50kt = 525kt (or 655kt, if +200 Shimmering Pinecone)

1050kt - 525kt = 525kt in remainder (or 395kt w/ +200 Shimmering Pinecone)

Remainder can be paid in treasures and/or gems (wheezes;; currently prefer gems over treasures atm ; 7; trying to rush gene a dragon so can do a Feb 29 hatch haha ;;)
@HuaShu
I've added you as well, thanks for checking us out :>!
@HuaShu
I've added you as well, thanks for checking us out :>!
LOaFpRt.png
@sidedish
Forgot to mention I want it colored normally.

Also I liked Evil Within and it had some sharp looking characters. I hoping they'll announce a sequel soon, I really what to know what happened to Ruvik/Leslie, I mean he just walked off into the not sunset.
@sidedish
Forgot to mention I want it colored normally.

Also I liked Evil Within and it had some sharp looking characters. I hoping they'll announce a sequel soon, I really what to know what happened to Ruvik/Leslie, I mean he just walked off into the not sunset.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@sidedish
JJJ would most likely be carrying around something that resembles a PSP/Vita but she's cool with any kind of handheld console! :D And I don't mind the chest valuation at all! I've sent the stuff over (made sure to include lots of gems~) and do let me know if you have more questions!
@sidedish
JJJ would most likely be carrying around something that resembles a PSP/Vita but she's cool with any kind of handheld console! :D And I don't mind the chest valuation at all! I've sent the stuff over (made sure to include lots of gems~) and do let me know if you have more questions!
Hihi, I have some slots open :>!

&&In celebration of Nature's dom this week (or.. this past week haha I'm a bit late to the party /been busy with midterms @ v@'') I'm offering some discounts :)!

This is applicable to everyone (doesn't have to be on pinglist) but each person will receive a 50kt discount on their order (only applicable once per person; you may order more than one art per slot, but the 50kt discount will be deducted from the final total).

The 50kt discount is applicable in this round for everyone (and probably the next opening? depends if slots are filled + if I take in additional orders this round), but for people on the pinglist that didn't get a chance to order this round, the 50kt discount will still be applicable to you for the next two rounds (so the next AND the round after; please keep in mind that this discount only applies once per person, so if you ordered this round, the discount no long applies to you in the next round; and, after two rounds, the discount will expire)

If you have any question, please feel free to ask~

@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope @chazzertin @AtheistPaladin @Amphiptere @BBSMJ @Alphajet @Heathers @MoonGoddess @pooses @Solveig @Aleise @lightenvee @Phosphorylase @Lutielle @Kiryo @HuaShu @Kuroida (PS, I'm working on your order and it should be done in the next day or two!)
Hihi, I have some slots open :>!

&&In celebration of Nature's dom this week (or.. this past week haha I'm a bit late to the party /been busy with midterms @ v@'') I'm offering some discounts :)!

This is applicable to everyone (doesn't have to be on pinglist) but each person will receive a 50kt discount on their order (only applicable once per person; you may order more than one art per slot, but the 50kt discount will be deducted from the final total).

The 50kt discount is applicable in this round for everyone (and probably the next opening? depends if slots are filled + if I take in additional orders this round), but for people on the pinglist that didn't get a chance to order this round, the 50kt discount will still be applicable to you for the next two rounds (so the next AND the round after; please keep in mind that this discount only applies once per person, so if you ordered this round, the discount no long applies to you in the next round; and, after two rounds, the discount will expire)

If you have any question, please feel free to ask~

@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope @chazzertin @AtheistPaladin @Amphiptere @BBSMJ @Alphajet @Heathers @MoonGoddess @pooses @Solveig @Aleise @lightenvee @Phosphorylase @Lutielle @Kiryo @HuaShu @Kuroida (PS, I'm working on your order and it should be done in the next day or two!)
@sidedish
OH! May I snag a slot? I'll post my order (my otp again), later I am not by my PC right now.
@sidedish
OH! May I snag a slot? I'll post my order (my otp again), later I am not by my PC right now.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere Sure \ o / ! I've reserved a slot for you :>!
@Amphiptere Sure \ o / ! I've reserved a slot for you :>!
@sidedish

Art Style: coloured sketch
Chara Ref: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1747042
Chara Info: She is a buisneswoman who always is firm and a bit cheeky. She loves to buy stuff and is all about fame and fortune.
Extra Notes: Hm, don't think so!
Payment: Treasure
Display: Yes
@sidedish

Art Style: coloured sketch
Chara Ref: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1747042
Chara Info: She is a buisneswoman who always is firm and a bit cheeky. She loves to buy stuff and is all about fame and fortune.
Extra Notes: Hm, don't think so!
Payment: Treasure
Display: Yes
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34