Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Solveig Order accepted :>! Please send the first half of the payment and I shall start soon~ o uo)b
@Solveig Order accepted :>! Please send the first half of the payment and I shall start soon~ o uo)b
@sidedish
Shall I count first half with or without discount?
@sidedish
Shall I count first half with or without discount?
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
@Solveig The final total, with the discount applied, is 300kt (350kt-50kt), so 150kt for the initial payment and 150kt for the final payment please, thank you o uo)b
@Solveig The final total, with the discount applied, is 300kt (350kt-50kt), so 150kt for the initial payment and 150kt for the final payment please, thank you o uo)b
@sidedish

Art Style: Chibi Sketch (couple)

Chara Ref: Anders and Fenris

Chara Info: Anders is a healer/cat lover, and a man with more heart than sense. Fenris is the elven warrior, a very private and protective person.

Extra Notes: Could you draw them in greek-ish clothes? Specifically Hades and Persephone. Fenris (he's still a warrior thou so if you could incorporate some armor that would be great, if you can't that is alright) as Hades and Anders as Persephone. And if you could add an orange tabby cat in there, I would love it.
Apologies, there is an Fenris/Anders au fic that is loosely based on Hades and Persephone and I am in love with it.

Payment: I can pay in pure treasure or treasure and either spiral breed change or skydancer breed change.

Display: sure, I'd like to upload the art in my tumblr to share with my fellow shippers. I will credit and link back here.

If you are unable to draw this or need more info, just ping me and I can change my order.
@sidedish

Art Style: Chibi Sketch (couple)

Chara Ref: Anders and Fenris

Chara Info: Anders is a healer/cat lover, and a man with more heart than sense. Fenris is the elven warrior, a very private and protective person.

Extra Notes: Could you draw them in greek-ish clothes? Specifically Hades and Persephone. Fenris (he's still a warrior thou so if you could incorporate some armor that would be great, if you can't that is alright) as Hades and Anders as Persephone. And if you could add an orange tabby cat in there, I would love it.
Apologies, there is an Fenris/Anders au fic that is loosely based on Hades and Persephone and I am in love with it.

Payment: I can pay in pure treasure or treasure and either spiral breed change or skydancer breed change.

Display: sure, I'd like to upload the art in my tumblr to share with my fellow shippers. I will credit and link back here.

If you are unable to draw this or need more info, just ping me and I can change my order.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere Ohhh sweet yesss..... I love the Hades & Persephone theme * n*)99!! &&I would like the skydancer breed change + treasure combo please~ 500kt (chibi couple) - 400kt (skydancer breed change) - 50kt (nature discount) = 50kt remainder :>
@Amphiptere Ohhh sweet yesss..... I love the Hades & Persephone theme * n*)99!! &&I would like the skydancer breed change + treasure combo please~ 500kt (chibi couple) - 400kt (skydancer breed change) - 50kt (nature discount) = 50kt remainder :>
@sidedish
Sweet! Scroll + treasure sent!

And sorry it took me so long, I stupidly kept scrolling past the skydancer scroll.
@sidedish
Sweet! Scroll + treasure sent!

And sorry it took me so long, I stupidly kept scrolling past the skydancer scroll.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@sidedish
Yesss you're open again! :D Could I reserve a slot? I'll have the refs & form ready sometime soon!~
@sidedish
Yesss you're open again! :D Could I reserve a slot? I'll have the refs & form ready sometime soon!~
@sidedish @horocol

I'm not exactly sure who's open or not but may I be put on a pinglist, please? qvq
@sidedish @horocol

I'm not exactly sure who's open or not but may I be put on a pinglist, please? qvq
@Amphiptere I've received the payment, thank you * v*)9 &&haha no worries~ It happens/I've done that before too hahh... genes are sometimes just so elusively mixed in with the other items D:a

@Alphajet Sure~ I've reserved a slot for you ^^)<3 Take your time, no worries~

@JonathanJoestar I think horocol is currently full :0 but best to wait for horocol's response since it's their slots :)! But I still have slots open if you're interested && I've added you to my pinglist, thanks for your interest & for visiting our shop!
@Amphiptere I've received the payment, thank you * v*)9 &&haha no worries~ It happens/I've done that before too hahh... genes are sometimes just so elusively mixed in with the other items D:a

@Alphajet Sure~ I've reserved a slot for you ^^)<3 Take your time, no worries~

@JonathanJoestar I think horocol is currently full :0 but best to wait for horocol's response since it's their slots :)! But I still have slots open if you're interested && I've added you to my pinglist, thanks for your interest & for visiting our shop!
@sidedish

YAAA

Art Style: Sky Portrait
Chara Ref: http://toyhou.se/330932.dai
Chara Info: His personality: Airheaded, kind, loving, caring, gentle, always forgives no matter what. His hobby is playing/chasing bubbles and hanging around coral reefs (even though he hates them cause he gets stuck on them a lot, he thinks they're pretty!)
Extra Notes: He has soft, glittering pink scales on his face and shoulders as well as Axillary fins (Fins attached from under his arms to his waist!) and webbed hands! Hair has a light pink gradient at the tips! Copy and pasted from his page cause a lot of the times commissioners tend to miss a few details about him qvq
Payment: Treasure
Display: Of course!
@sidedish

YAAA

Art Style: Sky Portrait
Chara Ref: http://toyhou.se/330932.dai
Chara Info: His personality: Airheaded, kind, loving, caring, gentle, always forgives no matter what. His hobby is playing/chasing bubbles and hanging around coral reefs (even though he hates them cause he gets stuck on them a lot, he thinks they're pretty!)
Extra Notes: He has soft, glittering pink scales on his face and shoulders as well as Axillary fins (Fins attached from under his arms to his waist!) and webbed hands! Hair has a light pink gradient at the tips! Copy and pasted from his page cause a lot of the times commissioners tend to miss a few details about him qvq
Payment: Treasure
Display: Of course!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34