Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Achi's Entertaining Bios] - Closed
1 2 3 4
So, looking for a bio, are we? You have come to the right place! Welcome to my little bio temp shop. It may become a permanent shop, but my IRL work is also writing, so I am not yet sure whether I will find it inspiring or tiring to do more writing for a game. For now, though, I am ready to write a bio for your most demanding dragon. ..you know, that dragon who keeps on demanding art, and accents, and this, and that.. other people have those dragons too, right? [b]Examples[/b] I specialize in quirky bios, but I can also do more mainstream bios. I think examples are the best way to show you what I mean. [quote=Quirky Bios] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158457&tab=dragon&did=13271759]Reneze, daughter of a pineapple[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158457&tab=dragon&did=14161074]Skylar, the dancing ice mage[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158457&tab=dragon&did=11716335]Kvothe, who has a coli dream[/url][/quote] [quote=Serious Bios] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158457&tab=dragon&did=2762707]Mallory, the exalter[/url] (example of a long bio) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=158457&did=13186259]Mirror, the devoted mate[/url] (example of a short bio)[/quote] [b]Prices[/b] For pricing, quirky and serious bios are priced the same. I do not price per word, as that is not how I write. There are two lengths available: short and long. A short bio is like a sketch; it outlines what the dragon is like but does not delve into their story too deeply. These tend to be about 1-2 paragraphs. A long bio is a portrait; it discusses multiple aspects of the dragon and is far more thorough. The length of these will depend on how much space is needed to tell the dragon's story. Short bio: 25k Long bio: 50k If you would like it in a template: +10k Dragons who are blank slates, who you can provide no information about: +10k I accept gem payment at 1:950. I may accept items, but it depends on the item. We could also work out larger multi-dragon orders in exchange for expensive items. [b]Ordering[/b] If you would like to order, use the following form: [quote=Order Form] @Achi Dragon: Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious): Length (Short vs. Long): Any information you can provide about the dragon: Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify): [/quote] Generally, the more information you give me to work with, the better the bio will be. You don't have to pay immediately, but you do have to pay before I deliver the bio to you. Generally, my turnaround should be under a week. It may be significantly faster and I will inform you if there is a delay. I prefer you pay when you order, but if you do not, then I will ping you for payment prior to delivering the order. [i]I reserve the right to reject any order request, without specifying a reason. This is both for you and for me; I will not write a bio if I do not think I will be able to deliver a quality product.[/i]
So, looking for a bio, are we? You have come to the right place! Welcome to my little bio temp shop. It may become a permanent shop, but my IRL work is also writing, so I am not yet sure whether I will find it inspiring or tiring to do more writing for a game. For now, though, I am ready to write a bio for your most demanding dragon.

..you know, that dragon who keeps on demanding art, and accents, and this, and that.. other people have those dragons too, right?

Examples

I specialize in quirky bios, but I can also do more mainstream bios. I think examples are the best way to show you what I mean.
Serious Bios wrote:
Mallory, the exalter (example of a long bio)
Mirror, the devoted mate (example of a short bio)

Prices
For pricing, quirky and serious bios are priced the same. I do not price per word, as that is not how I write. There are two lengths available: short and long. A short bio is like a sketch; it outlines what the dragon is like but does not delve into their story too deeply. These tend to be about 1-2 paragraphs. A long bio is a portrait; it discusses multiple aspects of the dragon and is far more thorough. The length of these will depend on how much space is needed to tell the dragon's story.

Short bio: 25k
Long bio: 50k
If you would like it in a template: +10k
Dragons who are blank slates, who you can provide no information about: +10k

I accept gem payment at 1:950. I may accept items, but it depends on the item. We could also work out larger multi-dragon orders in exchange for expensive items.

Ordering
If you would like to order, use the following form:
Order Form wrote:
@Achi
Dragon:
Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious):
Length (Short vs. Long):
Any information you can provide about the dragon:
Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify):

Generally, the more information you give me to work with, the better the bio will be. You don't have to pay immediately, but you do have to pay before I deliver the bio to you. Generally, my turnaround should be under a week. It may be significantly faster and I will inform you if there is a delay.

I prefer you pay when you order, but if you do not, then I will ping you for payment prior to delivering the order.

I reserve the right to reject any order request, without specifying a reason. This is both for you and for me; I will not write a bio if I do not think I will be able to deliver a quality product.
lumos_noxsig.png
Slots:

Not currently open.
Slots:

Not currently open.
lumos_noxsig.png
Finished work

ScarlettKitsune's Celia & Kokyu - Link

Soundwavekun's Megatron - Link

Frejkya's Honeysuckle - Link
Finished work

ScarlettKitsune's Celia & Kokyu - Link

Soundwavekun's Megatron - Link

Frejkya's Honeysuckle - Link
lumos_noxsig.png
Extra post in case I want to improve the organization later
Extra post in case I want to improve the organization later
lumos_noxsig.png
Shop is open for business!
Shop is open for business!
lumos_noxsig.png
^
^
lumos_noxsig.png
Bumping up; also cut the prices. :)
Bumping up; also cut the prices. :)
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi
Love the one about the pineapple dragon XD I would like two of your bios!! Also, would you prefer I pay up front?

Dragon:[url] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=107798&tab=dragon&did=15376974[/url]
Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious): serious
Length (Short vs. Long): long
Any information you can provide about the dragon: she cares deeply about all her clan mates, and never wants to have hatchlings.
Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify): well, I want her past to be kinda dark, but mysterious.
Dragon:[url] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=107798&tab=dragon&did=14292054[/url]
Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious): as quirky/ funny as you can get!
Length (Short vs. Long): long please
Any information you can provide about the dragon: he is a quirky, fun-loving dragon who loves rainbows and everything shiny
Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify): just quirky
@Achi
Love the one about the pineapple dragon XD I would like two of your bios!! Also, would you prefer I pay up front?

Dragon:[url] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=107798&tab=dragon&did=15376974[/url]
Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious): serious
Length (Short vs. Long): long
Any information you can provide about the dragon: she cares deeply about all her clan mates, and never wants to have hatchlings.
Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify): well, I want her past to be kinda dark, but mysterious.
Dragon:[url] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=107798&tab=dragon&did=14292054[/url]
Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious): as quirky/ funny as you can get!
Length (Short vs. Long): long please
Any information you can provide about the dragon: he is a quirky, fun-loving dragon who loves rainbows and everything shiny
Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify): just quirky
@Scarlettkitsune Yay, my first order! Yes, please go ahead and pay. I will start working on them. :) Or, alternatively, you could pay half up front and half when I finish them and ping you. I won't deliver the bios until they're fully paid though.

Question for you - would you like me to name the first dragon, since she doesn't have a name?
@Scarlettkitsune Yay, my first order! Yes, please go ahead and pay. I will start working on them. :) Or, alternatively, you could pay half up front and half when I finish them and ping you. I won't deliver the bios until they're fully paid though.

Question for you - would you like me to name the first dragon, since she doesn't have a name?
lumos_noxsig.png
@achi
Whatever works best for you!
@achi
Whatever works best for you!
1 2 3 4