Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Achi's Entertaining Bios] - Closed
1 2 3 4
@SoundwaveKun Here is Megatron's short bio. A part of me would love to write a long bio and fully develop him, but you requested a short bio, and I think this will give you a solid foundation to build on.
Quote:
Megatron was born to a good-natured family in a peace-loving nature lair. From the time he was a hatchling, Megatron did not feel he belonged in his peaceful clan. He dreamed of glory, of power, of being able to conquer lands and protect sought-after territories. His friends told him his dreams were silly and suggested that he take up gardening or farming instead. He, however, was undeterred, and said: "You will see, one day I will not be a dragon of nature, but a FORCE of nature, one day all dragons will know how I am, and I will be remembered in history as the greatest warrior who ever lived."

In pursuit of this goal, he set out to travel. In his travels, Megatron fought battle after battle, claiming trophies as he passed the lands of each deity. As he was passing through the Abiding Boneyard, he ran into a mirror named Soundwave, the leader of a clan. He challenged Soundwave for leadership: if he won, he would take the clan; if Soundwave won, he would join the clan. The battle is one immortalized in clan lore. Both dragons fought valiantly and with uncommon skill but in the end, the result was clear: Megatron had been conquered. He bowed his head to the victorious mirror and promised Soundwave that his wisdom was now at the clan's disposal and that he would train and guide those who came to the clan. Since that day, Megatron has faithfully served his role in the clan. These days, when asked about his ambitions, Megatron will say, "I want our clan to be as a force of nature, to be known by all dragons, to be remembered in history as the clan of the greatest warriors who ever lived."
@SoundwaveKun Here is Megatron's short bio. A part of me would love to write a long bio and fully develop him, but you requested a short bio, and I think this will give you a solid foundation to build on.
Quote:
Megatron was born to a good-natured family in a peace-loving nature lair. From the time he was a hatchling, Megatron did not feel he belonged in his peaceful clan. He dreamed of glory, of power, of being able to conquer lands and protect sought-after territories. His friends told him his dreams were silly and suggested that he take up gardening or farming instead. He, however, was undeterred, and said: "You will see, one day I will not be a dragon of nature, but a FORCE of nature, one day all dragons will know how I am, and I will be remembered in history as the greatest warrior who ever lived."

In pursuit of this goal, he set out to travel. In his travels, Megatron fought battle after battle, claiming trophies as he passed the lands of each deity. As he was passing through the Abiding Boneyard, he ran into a mirror named Soundwave, the leader of a clan. He challenged Soundwave for leadership: if he won, he would take the clan; if Soundwave won, he would join the clan. The battle is one immortalized in clan lore. Both dragons fought valiantly and with uncommon skill but in the end, the result was clear: Megatron had been conquered. He bowed his head to the victorious mirror and promised Soundwave that his wisdom was now at the clan's disposal and that he would train and guide those who came to the clan. Since that day, Megatron has faithfully served his role in the clan. These days, when asked about his ambitions, Megatron will say, "I want our clan to be as a force of nature, to be known by all dragons, to be remembered in history as the clan of the greatest warriors who ever lived."
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi

It looks fantastic! Thank you so much!
@Achi

It looks fantastic! Thank you so much!
3RvEHPl.png
^
^
lumos_noxsig.png
^
^
lumos_noxsig.png
Shop is open again! :)
Shop is open again! :)
lumos_noxsig.png
^
^
lumos_noxsig.png
@frejkya

Honeysuckle's bio is done! :D
Quote:
Honeysuckle, along with her mate, Zachariah, is a nature representative of the clan and is responsible for tending to Glittermom's many gardens. Honeysuckle is known for two things: being madly in love with her mate and being maddeningly stubborn.

The legendary romance of Zachariah and Honeysuckle began in the Everbloom Gardens. One day, Zachariah was taking a leisurely walk through the gardens when he heard a cracking sound above him. Before he could even look up, Honeysuckle came tumbling down and fell right on top of him with a loud thump. Poor Honeysuckle had been napping and awoke suddenly, startled and confused. Seeing Zachariah, she became quite indignant, "You broke my branch!" she declared. He, still feeling the pain of her landing, vehemently denied breaking Honeysuckle's branch. For hours, Honeysuckle continued to insist that he was guilty, until Zachariah finally agreed that he had, in fact, broken her branch just so she would fall on him and he could meet her.

Honeysuckle, pleased by the confession, put one of her flowers in Zachariah's mouth and said, "Next time, you can just give me a flower instead of breaking my branch." The next day, Honeysuckle returned to her favorite tree and found it covered in flowers. Blushing, she wove the flowers into a crown and put it on her head. She then stared at the tree, wondering whether he'd figure out that she had liked the flowers. Finally, a brilliant idea came. She trotted off, found a big, beautiful daisy, and placed it in the tree.

From that day forth, a romance began, and it only deepened with time. Honeysuckle cannot imagine her life without her Zachariah, and the couple still exchanges flowers by leaving them for each other to find. Sometimes, on quiet afternoons in the gardens, Honeysuckle will whisper to Zachariah about how glad she is he chose to break her branch, and he will just smile, knowing far better than to argue with his beloved.
@frejkya

Honeysuckle's bio is done! :D
Quote:
Honeysuckle, along with her mate, Zachariah, is a nature representative of the clan and is responsible for tending to Glittermom's many gardens. Honeysuckle is known for two things: being madly in love with her mate and being maddeningly stubborn.

The legendary romance of Zachariah and Honeysuckle began in the Everbloom Gardens. One day, Zachariah was taking a leisurely walk through the gardens when he heard a cracking sound above him. Before he could even look up, Honeysuckle came tumbling down and fell right on top of him with a loud thump. Poor Honeysuckle had been napping and awoke suddenly, startled and confused. Seeing Zachariah, she became quite indignant, "You broke my branch!" she declared. He, still feeling the pain of her landing, vehemently denied breaking Honeysuckle's branch. For hours, Honeysuckle continued to insist that he was guilty, until Zachariah finally agreed that he had, in fact, broken her branch just so she would fall on him and he could meet her.

Honeysuckle, pleased by the confession, put one of her flowers in Zachariah's mouth and said, "Next time, you can just give me a flower instead of breaking my branch." The next day, Honeysuckle returned to her favorite tree and found it covered in flowers. Blushing, she wove the flowers into a crown and put it on her head. She then stared at the tree, wondering whether he'd figure out that she had liked the flowers. Finally, a brilliant idea came. She trotted off, found a big, beautiful daisy, and placed it in the tree.

From that day forth, a romance began, and it only deepened with time. Honeysuckle cannot imagine her life without her Zachariah, and the couple still exchanges flowers by leaving them for each other to find. Sometimes, on quiet afternoons in the gardens, Honeysuckle will whisper to Zachariah about how glad she is he chose to break her branch, and he will just smile, knowing far better than to argue with his beloved.
lumos_noxsig.png
@frejkya The bio for Nephtys is finally done! [quote][center]Nephtys Clan Party Planner & Mixologist[/center] Nephtys is, and has always been, the life of the party. The fun-loving fae is the first to throw a celebration for the clan's dragons and her guest lists, scrawled on parchment, seem ever-growing. Unfortunately, this has caused Nephtys to accidentally burn her guest lists more than once, after failing to notice the parchment's proximity to fire. There is no occasion too small for Nephtys to throw a party: a baby snapper getting his first teeth, Honeysuckle receiving a flower from Zachariah, Cersei getting a smile out of Fury (allegedly), or Fufluns succeeding in stealing more rainbow dye from Baldwin. Surprisingly, Nephtys' mate is the studious squire Gin. Many dragons are puzzled by this pairing and several have asked Nephtys what she sees in such a serious dragon. She, laughing, will frequently tell them if they think Gin is serious, they ought to see him after a few drinks. When pressed, she will add, "opposites attract - if he was just like me, it'd be no fun to talk to him at all! Plus, I don't like sharing the spotlight much." During parties, Nephtys is often seen luring Gin away from his studies, his claws still stained in ink, and handing him one of her signature drinks. [/quote]
@frejkya

The bio for Nephtys is finally done!
Quote:
Nephtys
Clan Party Planner & Mixologist

Nephtys is, and has always been, the life of the party. The fun-loving fae is the first to throw a celebration for the clan's dragons and her guest lists, scrawled on parchment, seem ever-growing. Unfortunately, this has caused Nephtys to accidentally burn her guest lists more than once, after failing to notice the parchment's proximity to fire. There is no occasion too small for Nephtys to throw a party: a baby snapper getting his first teeth, Honeysuckle receiving a flower from Zachariah, Cersei getting a smile out of Fury (allegedly), or Fufluns succeeding in stealing more rainbow dye from Baldwin.

Surprisingly, Nephtys' mate is the studious squire Gin. Many dragons are puzzled by this pairing and several have asked Nephtys what she sees in such a serious dragon. She, laughing, will frequently tell them if they think Gin is serious, they ought to see him after a few drinks. When pressed, she will add, "opposites attract - if he was just like me, it'd be no fun to talk to him at all! Plus, I don't like sharing the spotlight much." During parties, Nephtys is often seen luring Gin away from his studies, his claws still stained in ink, and handing him one of her signature drinks.
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi

Please ping me when you're open again.
@Achi

Please ping me when you're open again.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception I actually cleared my list and have been taking commissions from time to time for friends, so if you want, you can just order. :)

@Impception I actually cleared my list and have been taking commissions from time to time for friends, so if you want, you can just order. :)

lumos_noxsig.png
1 2 3 4