Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Achi's Entertaining Bios] - Closed
1 2 3 4
@ScarlettKitsune Almost ready with the first bio, so please send payment! I just need to edit the text. :)
@ScarlettKitsune Almost ready with the first bio, so please send payment! I just need to edit the text. :)
lumos_noxsig.png
@ScarlettKitsune Got your payment, here are you bios!

First, your skydancer, who I named 'Celia'. Of course, you can always change that if you don't like the name; it doesn't matter much to her story.
Quote:
Celia is a dragon of few words, whose past is largely a mystery to the clan. What little is known has been pieced together over the years, from tidbits Celia has mentioned and article snippets found among her possessions. She was born in the Lightweaver’s domain, to an old, distinguished skydancer merchant family. The old DragonPost articles in Celia’s possession discuss her as the presumptive heir to the family’s business and fortune.

One article, written by the famous fae journalist, Fara Walters, talks about Celia as the most talented young merchant of a generation and mentions her engagement to an heir of another merchant dynasty. However, later articles make vague statements about Celia traveling and there are no nesting ground announcements among the article clippings.

The latest article in the collection pertains to Celia’s former mate-to-be and details his untimely death, allegedly because of an unlucky landing during a wind gust. The article concludes by raising questions about whether the story is a cover-up by his family and demanding an explanation for his mate-to-be’s sudden disappearance.

Tygone once asked Celia about this last article, wondering whether she knew the real story, but Celia merely slapped him with her tail for digging in her things and changed the topic. Other dragons were equally unsuccessful in learning of Celia’s past. They have chosen to leave it be, deciding that she, like many in this shadow clan, has reasons for not wanting to discuss her past.

Within the clan, Celia is known for her deeply caring nature. She can always be counted on to lend a listening ear to her clanmates and to comfort them when they are upset. Once, when Kokyu was upset about hatchies breaking his box of portable rainbows, Celia took it upon herself to fix it up for him. She then surprised Kokyu, who had already forgotten about the box, and smiled as he celebrated its return. Several clan members have told Celia she would make a good mother, but when the subject is mentioned, she gets a dark look in her eyes and says, “No, not me, I’m afraid, not me.” Seeing the look, they do not press her further on the subject, writing it off as yet another Celia mystery.

Next, Kokyu:
Quote:
Once, when Kokyu was a tiny little hatchling, he found a set of dragon paints. He had never seen dragon paints before, so he stared in awe, admiring all the beautiful colors. Finally, he tore his eyes from the paints and looked up at the sky, where he saw a rare double rainbow. Kokyu looked at the magnificent double rainbow and then at the paints in all the same colors, and thought, “If I paint myself with these, I can be the third rainbow, and then there’ll be a super-duper-amazing-awesome TRIPLE rainbow.” So, he dipped his claws in the paint and painted himself in all the colors of the rainbow.

When he was all painted up, Kokyu began to dance, singing, “If you can be anything, be a rainbow – be, be, be a rainbow, a rainbow yeeeaaaah!” From that moment forth, Kokyu promised himself that he would never be a dull colorless dragon again, and to this day, he regularly paints himself in rainbow colors. After turning himself into a dragon rainbow (which he calls ‘going colorful’), Kokyu will often get up on a rock and show off his brilliant colors to the clan. Unfortunately, the rest of the clan does not hold his devotion to rainbows, and often, these displays lead to dragons awkwardly walking around his rock, struggling to make the least amount of eye contact.

Recently, though, Kokyu came up with a new strategy for spreading the joy of rainbows. After ‘going colorful’, he will grab his lute, get up on his rock, and sing the “It’s Good to Be A Rainbow” song:

“It’s good to be a rainbow, if just for a while
To be there in colors, yeah, to give ‘em a smile
It’s good to get colorful, and never wash off
It’s good to be a rainbow in your own little clan”

This song has become a hit in the clan, and the younger dragons often find themselves whistling the melody. Even some older dragons, while working, will often start humming and then suddenly say “It’s good to be a rainbow,” out of the blue. Sure, some dragons still think Kokyu is a little delusional. To those dragons, Kokyu has just one thing to say: “Eat a rainbow trout.”

Kokyu’s biggest fan is his far less colorful mate Konubi, who often tells the story of how they met. One day, she was feeling sad and fell asleep mid-day. She woke up a few hours later to find her spiral body painted into rainbow bands with scattered little white stars. Konubi was stunned when she saw the colors, and raced to the nearby pond to see her reflection. When she saw her face, painted bright red with a white star around her eye, and her horns, painted into every color of the rainbow, she broke into laughter. She then returned the prank by painting Kokyu’s tail gray, and from then on, an endless exchange of pranks began. This exchange eventually developed into friendship, and later, into love. The affection between the two dragons is apparent in every look they give each other and every time that Kokyu calls Konubi his “pot of silver at the end of the rainbow.”
@ScarlettKitsune Got your payment, here are you bios!

First, your skydancer, who I named 'Celia'. Of course, you can always change that if you don't like the name; it doesn't matter much to her story.
Quote:
Celia is a dragon of few words, whose past is largely a mystery to the clan. What little is known has been pieced together over the years, from tidbits Celia has mentioned and article snippets found among her possessions. She was born in the Lightweaver’s domain, to an old, distinguished skydancer merchant family. The old DragonPost articles in Celia’s possession discuss her as the presumptive heir to the family’s business and fortune.

One article, written by the famous fae journalist, Fara Walters, talks about Celia as the most talented young merchant of a generation and mentions her engagement to an heir of another merchant dynasty. However, later articles make vague statements about Celia traveling and there are no nesting ground announcements among the article clippings.

The latest article in the collection pertains to Celia’s former mate-to-be and details his untimely death, allegedly because of an unlucky landing during a wind gust. The article concludes by raising questions about whether the story is a cover-up by his family and demanding an explanation for his mate-to-be’s sudden disappearance.

Tygone once asked Celia about this last article, wondering whether she knew the real story, but Celia merely slapped him with her tail for digging in her things and changed the topic. Other dragons were equally unsuccessful in learning of Celia’s past. They have chosen to leave it be, deciding that she, like many in this shadow clan, has reasons for not wanting to discuss her past.

Within the clan, Celia is known for her deeply caring nature. She can always be counted on to lend a listening ear to her clanmates and to comfort them when they are upset. Once, when Kokyu was upset about hatchies breaking his box of portable rainbows, Celia took it upon herself to fix it up for him. She then surprised Kokyu, who had already forgotten about the box, and smiled as he celebrated its return. Several clan members have told Celia she would make a good mother, but when the subject is mentioned, she gets a dark look in her eyes and says, “No, not me, I’m afraid, not me.” Seeing the look, they do not press her further on the subject, writing it off as yet another Celia mystery.

Next, Kokyu:
Quote:
Once, when Kokyu was a tiny little hatchling, he found a set of dragon paints. He had never seen dragon paints before, so he stared in awe, admiring all the beautiful colors. Finally, he tore his eyes from the paints and looked up at the sky, where he saw a rare double rainbow. Kokyu looked at the magnificent double rainbow and then at the paints in all the same colors, and thought, “If I paint myself with these, I can be the third rainbow, and then there’ll be a super-duper-amazing-awesome TRIPLE rainbow.” So, he dipped his claws in the paint and painted himself in all the colors of the rainbow.

When he was all painted up, Kokyu began to dance, singing, “If you can be anything, be a rainbow – be, be, be a rainbow, a rainbow yeeeaaaah!” From that moment forth, Kokyu promised himself that he would never be a dull colorless dragon again, and to this day, he regularly paints himself in rainbow colors. After turning himself into a dragon rainbow (which he calls ‘going colorful’), Kokyu will often get up on a rock and show off his brilliant colors to the clan. Unfortunately, the rest of the clan does not hold his devotion to rainbows, and often, these displays lead to dragons awkwardly walking around his rock, struggling to make the least amount of eye contact.

Recently, though, Kokyu came up with a new strategy for spreading the joy of rainbows. After ‘going colorful’, he will grab his lute, get up on his rock, and sing the “It’s Good to Be A Rainbow” song:

“It’s good to be a rainbow, if just for a while
To be there in colors, yeah, to give ‘em a smile
It’s good to get colorful, and never wash off
It’s good to be a rainbow in your own little clan”

This song has become a hit in the clan, and the younger dragons often find themselves whistling the melody. Even some older dragons, while working, will often start humming and then suddenly say “It’s good to be a rainbow,” out of the blue. Sure, some dragons still think Kokyu is a little delusional. To those dragons, Kokyu has just one thing to say: “Eat a rainbow trout.”

Kokyu’s biggest fan is his far less colorful mate Konubi, who often tells the story of how they met. One day, she was feeling sad and fell asleep mid-day. She woke up a few hours later to find her spiral body painted into rainbow bands with scattered little white stars. Konubi was stunned when she saw the colors, and raced to the nearby pond to see her reflection. When she saw her face, painted bright red with a white star around her eye, and her horns, painted into every color of the rainbow, she broke into laughter. She then returned the prank by painting Kokyu’s tail gray, and from then on, an endless exchange of pranks began. This exchange eventually developed into friendship, and later, into love. The affection between the two dragons is apparent in every look they give each other and every time that Kokyu calls Konubi his “pot of silver at the end of the rainbow.”
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi
I love them! Thank you!!! (I may have to come back!)
@Achi
I love them! Thank you!!! (I may have to come back!)
@Scarlettkitsune I certainly wouldn't mind if you did! :) Glad you like the bios.
@Scarlettkitsune I certainly wouldn't mind if you did! :) Glad you like the bios.
lumos_noxsig.png
New day, ready to do more bios!
New day, ready to do more bios!
lumos_noxsig.png
Up we go - ready to write some flamealicious bios!
Up we go - ready to write some flamealicious bios!
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8765235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87653/8765235_350.png[/img] [/url] Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious): Serious Length (Short vs. Long): Short Any information you can provide about the dragon: His personality is bold, proud, sturdy. He is a warrior. You can make up whatever you want about how he came to join the clan or whatever if you want to write that. I haven't gotten my clan lore all figured out yet so I'll be able to piece it in. Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify): Strong-sounding? If that makes sense.
@Achi
Dragon:
8765235_350.png

Style of bio (Quirky vs. Serious): Serious
Length (Short vs. Long): Short
Any information you can provide about the dragon: His personality is bold, proud, sturdy. He is a warrior. You can make up whatever you want about how he came to join the clan or whatever if you want to write that. I haven't gotten my clan lore all figured out yet so I'll be able to piece it in.
Any information about the sort of bio you want (silly, dark, lovey-dovey, anything you want to specify): Strong-sounding? If that makes sense.
3RvEHPl.png
@SoundwaveKun - Thank you for your order; I will probably be able to do it either tonight or tomorrow. He looks like a great warrior, indeed!
@SoundwaveKun - Thank you for your order; I will probably be able to do it either tonight or tomorrow. He looks like a great warrior, indeed!
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi

Thanks so much!
@Achi

Thanks so much!
3RvEHPl.png
@SoundwaveKun I finished Megatron's lore. Once I get your payment, I will send it along. :)
@SoundwaveKun I finished Megatron's lore. Once I get your payment, I will send it along. :)
lumos_noxsig.png
1 2 3 4