Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anemia's Monthly Fest Quest [closed]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Anemia Number of characters: 1! References: This dragon please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7550926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75510/7550926_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a duke from another clan, who pretends to be suave and sophisticated. But he's actually kind of a nerd; very good at trade negotiations and book-keeping. I'd like a gijinka please. Background: I'd like one, but I don't really have an idea but I'd like lol. Just whatever you think looks best. Payment method: large apparel Total cost: apparel + 10 shrooms + 5 for background
@Anemia

Number of characters: 1!
References: This dragon please!

7550926_350.png

He's a duke from another clan, who pretends to be suave and sophisticated. But he's actually kind of a nerd; very good at trade negotiations and book-keeping. I'd like a gijinka please.
Background: I'd like one, but I don't really have an idea but I'd like lol. Just whatever you think looks best.
Payment method: large apparel
Total cost: apparel + 10 shrooms + 5 for background
me_1.png
@vesperos alrighty, got you marked down! send payment whenever you can uwu
@vesperos alrighty, got you marked down! send payment whenever you can uwu
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Anemia

Hello, I'd like to order, please let me know if I did something wrong!

Number of characters: 1
References: This skydancer as gijinka, he has a ref in his profile~
Background: Yes, something light and windy? Otherwise just a simple color that contrasts nicely works!
Payment method: Large apparel
Total cost: Apparel + 10 shrooms + 5 shrooms, right?
Future pings: Yes, please! ovo
@Anemia

Hello, I'd like to order, please let me know if I did something wrong!

References: This skydancer as gijinka, he has a ref in his profile~
Background: Yes, something light and windy? Otherwise just a simple color that contrasts nicely works!
Payment method: Large apparel
Total cost: Apparel + 10 shrooms + 5 shrooms, right?
Future pings: Yes, please! ovo
@shagaru alrighty, marked you down~ send in payment whenever possible c:
@shagaru alrighty, marked you down~ send in payment whenever possible c:
@Anemia
Hello, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I did not realize how far down the list I was for the headshots and if you haven't started on mine already I'd like to be taken off if possible. If you've already started though, I'll still pay for them.
@Anemia
Hello, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I did not realize how far down the list I was for the headshots and if you haven't started on mine already I'd like to be taken off if possible. If you've already started though, I'll still pay for them.
@honeysong if you're positive you'd like to be removed, I can do that for you? I haven't yet started on yours, but if you'd like to wait a little more I can have yours done this weekend.
@honeysong if you're positive you'd like to be removed, I can do that for you? I haven't yet started on yours, but if you'd like to wait a little more I can have yours done this weekend.
@Anemia
Yes hello friend! Finally getting my forgetful self over to get some art from you. c:

References: Of Woeful if you can?
A link to his gijinka is in his description, but here's the link just in case: Woeful
Background: Would you be able to do something like mist in the background or a few little ghosts? Whichever you feel more comfortable with!
Payment method: Large Apparel + fest currency
Total cost: Apparel + 25 fest currency
Future pings: Yes please. c:
@Anemia
Yes hello friend! Finally getting my forgetful self over to get some art from you. c:

References: Of Woeful if you can?
A link to his gijinka is in his description, but here's the link just in case: Woeful
Background: Would you be able to do something like mist in the background or a few little ghosts? Whichever you feel more comfortable with!
Payment method: Large Apparel + fest currency
Total cost: Apparel + 25 fest currency
Future pings: Yes please. c:
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29