Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anemia's Monthly Fest Quest [closed]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Anemia
could I get a slot?
@Anemia
could I get a slot?
Yokai.gif
@Anemia Could I snatch a slot please? :) Username: Drachenschwinge Number of characters: 1 References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5876884][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58769/5876884_350.png[/img][/url] Gijinka Refs: [url=http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j427/Drachenschwinge/Lucian%20by%20xape%20FR_zpsvvkshnv1.png] x [/url][url=http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/253/1/a/3_heck_by_hexlix-d7yqdms.png] x [/url] Background: - Payment method: Fest currency Total cost: 75 shrooms Future pings: Yes! I'm off to bed now, I hope it's ok if I pay tomorrow?
@Anemia Could I snatch a slot please? :)

Username: Drachenschwinge
Number of characters: 1
References: 5876884_350.png

Gijinka Refs: x x
Background: -
Payment method: Fest currency
Total cost: 75 shrooms
Future pings: Yes!

I'm off to bed now, I hope it's ok if I pay tomorrow?
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@sacnite sure! I'll hold a spot for you until this time tomorrow; if I haven't heard back from you by then, I'll open the slot back up.

@Drachenschwinge alright, got you marked down! Once you send payment in, I'll start working. Good night, rest well!
@sacnite sure! I'll hold a spot for you until this time tomorrow; if I haven't heard back from you by then, I'll open the slot back up.

@Drachenschwinge alright, got you marked down! Once you send payment in, I'll start working. Good night, rest well!
@Anemia
Username: nemodave
Number of characters: 1 (would it be possible to claim a second slot after this request?)
References: website | hair reference (then add the gold braid like in the pic in his website) | CLOTHING reference (do NOT follow the hair) | clothing & color ref (pls don't follow the hair)
Background: A simple gradient will do :) I don't mind whichever color you decide fits best.
Payment method: Chest + festival currency
Total cost: Cradle of goo chest (lowest AH price is 75k) and 20 festival currency (20k in treasure) so approximately 95k? Though this payment method is much more expensive then the other payment methods, should that be the case. (As festival currency is 75k flat and 2 skins/accents are 70k maximum if you consider the dominance discounts and all)
Future pings: EVERY. FESTIVAL. PLEASE.
@Anemia
Username: nemodave
Number of characters: 1 (would it be possible to claim a second slot after this request?)
References: website | hair reference (then add the gold braid like in the pic in his website) | CLOTHING reference (do NOT follow the hair) | clothing & color ref (pls don't follow the hair)
Background: A simple gradient will do :) I don't mind whichever color you decide fits best.
Payment method: Chest + festival currency
Total cost: Cradle of goo chest (lowest AH price is 75k) and 20 festival currency (20k in treasure) so approximately 95k? Though this payment method is much more expensive then the other payment methods, should that be the case. (As festival currency is 75k flat and 2 skins/accents are 70k maximum if you consider the dominance discounts and all)
Future pings: EVERY. FESTIVAL. PLEASE.
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave alright, i'll mark you down! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing with prices tbh; I had them set lower for the last few months, but I felt I needed to raise them since my free time is kind of rare now u_u (actually about to head to school as I type this lol)
If you feel like you're paying too much (honestly didn't know the chests were going for this much right now) then I can knock the price down to just the chest
Anyway, once you send payment I'll mark you as paid and get working as soon as i can!
@nemodave alright, i'll mark you down! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing with prices tbh; I had them set lower for the last few months, but I felt I needed to raise them since my free time is kind of rare now u_u (actually about to head to school as I type this lol)
If you feel like you're paying too much (honestly didn't know the chests were going for this much right now) then I can knock the price down to just the chest
Anyway, once you send payment I'll mark you as paid and get working as soon as i can!
@sacnite a little reminder ping! I'll hold your slot until 13:30 fr time today, but after that I'll be opening your slot back up.
@sacnite a little reminder ping! I'll hold your slot until 13:30 fr time today, but after that I'll be opening your slot back up.
@Anemia

I sent my message on Oct 25, 2015, 23:10:06
@Anemia

I sent my message on Oct 25, 2015, 23:10:06
Yokai.gif
Hue hi I'm gonna get one for my sis B)) @Anemia Username: Bansvelk Number of characters: 1 References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7845881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78459/7845881_350.png[/img] [/url] She doesn't yet have a gijinka done, but she's a strong and pretty stocky fighter with a very sweet attitude, if that helps at all <XD Her wingspan is really short, and idk how you could incorporate that but?? Background: A blue or seafoam gradient, if that works c: Total cost: 2 accents - Boneyard empress and Rose Rot c: Future pings: I'm already in your pings B)).
Hue hi I'm gonna get one for my sis B))
@Anemia
Username: Bansvelk
Number of characters: 1
References:
7845881_350.png

She doesn't yet have a gijinka done, but she's a strong and pretty stocky fighter with a very sweet attitude, if that helps at all <XD
Her wingspan is really short, and idk how you could incorporate that but??
Background: A blue or seafoam gradient, if that works c:
Total cost: 2 accents - Boneyard empress and Rose Rot c:
Future pings: I'm already in your pings B)).
@bansvelk oho B)
i'll see what i can do! once you send payment i'll mark you as payed and get working as soon as I can uwu
@bansvelk oho B)
i'll see what i can do! once you send payment i'll mark you as payed and get working as soon as I can uwu
@Anemia Alright, thank u v much uwu
@Anemia Alright, thank u v much uwu
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29