Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Bluedragon

May I snag a slot and fill out the form later?
I need a bit of time deciding on what dragon I want to serve as my signature.
@Bluedragon

May I snag a slot and fill out the form later?
I need a bit of time deciding on what dragon I want to serve as my signature.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch

Hm... I perfer you filling out the form first before snaging a spot. It just far for others, you know. ;3

I was thinking of putting this shop on hold anyway, so i can catch up with the orders!
@Enoch

Hm... I perfer you filling out the form first before snaging a spot. It just far for others, you know. ;3

I was thinking of putting this shop on hold anyway, so i can catch up with the orders!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Ah, I completely understand.
I wouldn't mind if you put the shop on hold; so long as you pinged me when you opened up again 'cause I'd certainly be ready then.
@Bluedragon

Ah, I completely understand.
I wouldn't mind if you put the shop on hold; so long as you pinged me when you opened up again 'cause I'd certainly be ready then.
y0YshUu.png
I have been waiting for this day oh my gosh, I can't wait for a slot to open up! Thanks for the ping and feel free to add me to your general ping list ^^ @bluedragon
I have been waiting for this day oh my gosh, I can't wait for a slot to open up! Thanks for the ping and feel free to add me to your general ping list ^^ @bluedragon
bdimQ6g.gif
@Thalassophilous

I am taking in orders! But please hold your payment after i'm finish!

Soo what would you like...?
@Thalassophilous

I am taking in orders! But please hold your payment after i'm finish!

Soo what would you like...?
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon [b]Username[/b]: @Delight [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8157981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81580/8157981_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b] (Like poses, emotion, ect): I'd like her with her skin and all of her apparel included. I'm into magical/mysterious vibes! Would it be possible for you to draw my username "Delight" somewhere in there too? I'll pay extra of course! [b]Comment..?[/b]: I'd pay as much extra as you want for you to add an animated glowy look to the claws and the bulb (maybe the skin? I dunno, it's all up to your discretion of course) like you did with the lantern in your shop banner. Either way is fine and I'd just be excited as heck to see what you come up with! ^_^ [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] Before. Just let me know what I owe you!
@Bluedragon

Username: @Delight

Dragon/creature:

8157981_350.png

Detail (Like poses, emotion, ect): I'd like her with her skin and all of her apparel included. I'm into magical/mysterious vibes! Would it be possible for you to draw my username "Delight" somewhere in there too? I'll pay extra of course!

Comment..?: I'd pay as much extra as you want for you to add an animated glowy look to the claws and the bulb (maybe the skin? I dunno, it's all up to your discretion of course) like you did with the lantern in your shop banner. Either way is fine and I'd just be excited as heck to see what you come up with! ^_^

Would you like to send payment before or after..? Before. Just let me know what I owe you!
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
Hey @Delight!
Sure! She is soo lovely! I've got all of these details noted down. Thank you!
This all comes up to... 300k treasure! (Dragon base(200kt) + apperal(25kt) + skin(25kt) + animation(50kt)

Your welcome to pay it anytime!
Hey @Delight!
Sure! She is soo lovely! I've got all of these details noted down. Thank you!
This all comes up to... 300k treasure! (Dragon base(200kt) + apperal(25kt) + skin(25kt) + animation(50kt)

Your welcome to pay it anytime!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Sent! Thank you so much, I'm so excited! :D
@Bluedragon Sent! Thank you so much, I'm so excited! :D
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
[b]Username[/b]: annanowak [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11138474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111385/11138474_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): full of energy AND grace :) [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] before THANK YOU!!
Username: annanowak

Dragon/creature:

11138474_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): full of energy AND grace :)

Would you like to send payment before or after..? before

THANK YOU!!
@annanowak

Oh gosh! **dies** you have such wonderful babies <3 i've got you down on a spot :3

This time she going to be 150k treasure!

May i suggest, if you like to wear these use this site here to rotate your sigs. :3 you can have up to 500 sig at once ^.^
@annanowak

Oh gosh! **dies** you have such wonderful babies <3 i've got you down on a spot :3

This time she going to be 150k treasure!

May i suggest, if you like to wear these use this site here to rotate your sigs. :3 you can have up to 500 sig at once ^.^
35326_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38