Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Serelinda

I could possibly do your order if you are still interested!
@Serelinda

I could possibly do your order if you are still interested!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Absolutely!
@Bluedragon

Absolutely!
EYhnjwN.png
@Serelinda

Ok, but first! here your total cost for your sig:

Base: 2,500 g
2 apperal: 100 gem
Skin? Yeah, no?
Completely of detail: 100
Total: 2,700 gems <- sounds good?

@Serelinda

Ok, but first! here your total cost for your sig:

Base: 2,500 g
2 apperal: 100 gem
Skin? Yeah, no?
Completely of detail: 100
Total: 2,700 gems <- sounds good?

35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

And yes, please, for her skin/accent (if that’s an option)

Absolutely! Would you be comfortable if I went ahead and paid the 2700 gems up front +whatever you deem for her skin/accent?
@Bluedragon

And yes, please, for her skin/accent (if that’s an option)

Absolutely! Would you be comfortable if I went ahead and paid the 2700 gems up front +whatever you deem for her skin/accent?
EYhnjwN.png
@Serelinda

If the skin isgoing to be just see-able, So just an extra 50g will do! Your welcome to send over payment anytime. I probably start it in the next coming days. My Estimate, i’ll try and finish maybe at the end of the week? Yeah?
@Serelinda

If the skin isgoing to be just see-able, So just an extra 50g will do! Your welcome to send over payment anytime. I probably start it in the next coming days. My Estimate, i’ll try and finish maybe at the end of the week? Yeah?
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Hi there, sorry to bother you! Just wondering if you are open but if not, could I please be added to your pinglist? Thank you
@Bluedragon
Hi there, sorry to bother you! Just wondering if you are open but if not, could I please be added to your pinglist? Thank you
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi
Yo! Long time no see! I may take on orders, depends on complexity.. Shot me an detail order and well see from then on..
@Moosesushi
Yo! Long time no see! I may take on orders, depends on complexity.. Shot me an detail order and well see from then on..
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Yeah! Long time no see! Hope you've been keeping well [emoji=heart size=1] Thanks for considering taking on a commission, I've always hugely admired your art and hey...if you ever decide to open up custom uma I'd love to know :sweats: [b]Username[/b]: Moosesushi [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29482503] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294826/29482503_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect):Biiiig toothy smile, like cheshire cat [b]Payment?[/b]: Gems [b]Comment..?[/b]: Detailed art would be great if you'd be up for it. [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] Happy to pay now!
@Bluedragon
Yeah! Long time no see! Hope you've been keeping well

Thanks for considering taking on a commission, I've always hugely admired your art and hey...if you ever decide to open up custom uma I'd love to know :sweats:

Username: Moosesushi
Dragon/creature:

29482503_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect):Biiiig toothy smile, like cheshire cat
Payment?: Gems
Comment..?: Detailed art would be great if you'd be up for it.
Would you like to send payment before or after..? Happy to pay now!

cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

A challenge! I love a hard one~ Altho i must warned you, my art tablet is almost at it last legs and I don’t know if i’ll be able to finish the piece. (Reason why I haven’t done many commissions). So.. If you could hang on gems until everything is completed that would be awesome. I’ll try my best to make you a draft or line-art til this Sunday. If you do not heard from me till then, poke me!

Question?
Do you need the piece to be a custom size? Since you have alot of text in your sig.

You want to be small as baby-wise?

Here’s Break down your order:
Base: 2,500 gems

Total cost: 2,500 gems

Let me know if i missed anything!
And thank you! I do get alot of ask to open commissions. I just like to take in one and a time. Not a rush!

Cheers~
@Moosesushi

A challenge! I love a hard one~ Altho i must warned you, my art tablet is almost at it last legs and I don’t know if i’ll be able to finish the piece. (Reason why I haven’t done many commissions). So.. If you could hang on gems until everything is completed that would be awesome. I’ll try my best to make you a draft or line-art til this Sunday. If you do not heard from me till then, poke me!

Question?
Do you need the piece to be a custom size? Since you have alot of text in your sig.

You want to be small as baby-wise?

Here’s Break down your order:
Base: 2,500 gems

Total cost: 2,500 gems

Let me know if i missed anything!
And thank you! I do get alot of ask to open commissions. I just like to take in one and a time. Not a rush!

Cheers~
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Oh I'm sorry that I chose a difficult dragon, I'm more than happy to select someone else!
I will hold onto the gems.

Just your normal size will be fine, thank you! and yes they are a baby ;u;

That's perfect price-wise, thank you!
@Bluedragon
Oh I'm sorry that I chose a difficult dragon, I'm more than happy to select someone else!
I will hold onto the gems.

Just your normal size will be fine, thank you! and yes they are a baby ;u;

That's perfect price-wise, thank you!
cRvvrH3.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38