Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
Friendly bump from one Droplet to another! Your art is lovely; best of luck! *sinks back below the waves o' lurking*
Friendly bump from one Droplet to another! Your art is lovely; best of luck! *sinks back below the waves o' lurking*
p31Fcqo.png
~Bump~
~Bump~
35326_s.gif
~Bump~
~Bump~
35326_s.gif
@Thalassophilous
I have put you on the first slot. Please let me know if you still like my to do your order~

@Indirae
@Prey
@Mal
@Vaylise
@Littlewerewolf
@coldfire3
Everyone else. 4 slots are open!
@Thalassophilous
I have put you on the first slot. Please let me know if you still like my to do your order~

@Indirae
@Prey
@Mal
@Vaylise
@Littlewerewolf
@coldfire3
Everyone else. 4 slots are open!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Hello! I would still very much be interested in a slot. c:

Username: Mal
Dragon: Fable
Detail: Maybe kind of a proud, kingly pose? Perhaps a side view, similar to the guardian example you provided (i love the style of that one!) though this is entirely up to you to figure out what looks best!
Comment: Would love for the accent and apparel to be included. I’m happy to pay any amount you ask for!

I’ll send full payment before!

Thank you! :)
@Bluedragon

Hello! I would still very much be interested in a slot. c:

Username: Mal
Dragon: Fable
Detail: Maybe kind of a proud, kingly pose? Perhaps a side view, similar to the guardian example you provided (i love the style of that one!) though this is entirely up to you to figure out what looks best!
Comment: Would love for the accent and apparel to be included. I’m happy to pay any amount you ask for!

I’ll send full payment before!

Thank you! :)
9axZbRl.png
@bluedragon ahhhhh yes!!

What was the quote for the both of them?
@bluedragon ahhhhh yes!!

What was the quote for the both of them?
bdimQ6g.gif
@Thalassophilous

I haven't draw a Tundra before, soo i might need some time to do that one. However i would love to do it! First dragon will be 270k t With apperal and For your imp will be 300k treasure. I'll note these down in asec!

@Mal
Ahh He is soo sweet! This one is going to be Soo fun to do! Altho standing up pose i have trouble with since its a small space. I'll see what i can do tho! This will be 230k treasure ^.^ I've note this down. :D
@Thalassophilous

I haven't draw a Tundra before, soo i might need some time to do that one. However i would love to do it! First dragon will be 270k t With apperal and For your imp will be 300k treasure. I'll note these down in asec!

@Mal
Ahh He is soo sweet! This one is going to be Soo fun to do! Altho standing up pose i have trouble with since its a small space. I'll see what i can do tho! This will be 230k treasure ^.^ I've note this down. :D
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Oh, don't worry too much if you can't get him standing up! It's definitely tricky because of the pixel space for the signatures. Whatever is easiest for you, and whatever you think looks best - I trust you! I don't really have my heart set on a single pose anyway. x)

Sounds good! I'm gonna send you payment now. c: Thanks again!
@Bluedragon

Oh, don't worry too much if you can't get him standing up! It's definitely tricky because of the pixel space for the signatures. Whatever is easiest for you, and whatever you think looks best - I trust you! I don't really have my heart set on a single pose anyway. x)

Sounds good! I'm gonna send you payment now. c: Thanks again!
9axZbRl.png
@bluedragon take all rhe time you need! So that's 570k in total, do you mind if i pay in gems? 570g now and another 570g after the pieces are done? ^^
@bluedragon take all rhe time you need! So that's 570k in total, do you mind if i pay in gems? 570g now and another 570g after the pieces are done? ^^
bdimQ6g.gif
@Thalassophilous

Alright! Thank you :3
Of course! You can send half now and half later, if you like to do that then thats is fine.
@Thalassophilous

Alright! Thank you :3
Of course! You can send half now and half later, if you like to do that then thats is fine.
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38