Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dwys' Art Shop (Closed, Pinglist open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@dragoonwys
A few questions, firstly if I wanted one or so of those banner thingos, is 'Tidelord's dresser/sock drawer/bedroom' a possible background to have?

Also would you take a noc scroll for potential art?
@dragoonwys
A few questions, firstly if I wanted one or so of those banner thingos, is 'Tidelord's dresser/sock drawer/bedroom' a possible background to have?

Also would you take a noc scroll for potential art?
Forum_Banner.png
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: USD
Clan Location: The Great Furnace/ Ashfall Wastes.
Clan Symbol: This is the vertical version. And this is the 'original' version (obviously its horizontal). If you tweak the vertical version to fit better I don't mind.
Choose a banner type: shield
Banner description: The pole made of bamboo. Kites either in the air behind it or on the ground maybe? A small windchime hanging from the cross beam. I'd like the banner to be green and the symbol to be red-orange. I'd like the background to have both lava and (some form) of blue sky shown since my clan is very Wind and Fire.
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: USD
Clan Location: The Great Furnace/ Ashfall Wastes.
Clan Symbol: This is the vertical version. And this is the 'original' version (obviously its horizontal). If you tweak the vertical version to fit better I don't mind.
Choose a banner type: shield
Banner description: The pole made of bamboo. Kites either in the air behind it or on the ground maybe? A small windchime hanging from the cross beam. I'd like the banner to be green and the symbol to be red-orange. I'd like the background to have both lava and (some form) of blue sky shown since my clan is very Wind and Fire.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@Nerd
Added you to the slots ^^

@Ickyrus
LOL I guess that is possible if you were to give me more descriptions about that? One of the main reasons I had 'chose from world map' there was because the world map already had descriptions for me to work off on. XD

Hmm yeah, sure I would take noc scrolls for potential art. :D
@Nerd
Added you to the slots ^^

@Ickyrus
LOL I guess that is possible if you were to give me more descriptions about that? One of the main reasons I had 'chose from world map' there was because the world map already had descriptions for me to work off on. XD

Hmm yeah, sure I would take noc scrolls for potential art. :D
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
@dragoonwys

As soon as I get more money, I'm totally buying a banner from you.
Wow, your art is incredible!
@dragoonwys

As soon as I get more money, I'm totally buying a banner from you.
Wow, your art is incredible!
y0YshUu.png
@dragoonwys
I'm more than happy to attempt to describe the secrets of tidelord's bedroom :O Especially if you'll take the scroll as payment. Would you take it as 1 scroll for 1 art, or the scroll's equivalent in gems/treasure worth?
@dragoonwys
I'm more than happy to attempt to describe the secrets of tidelord's bedroom :O Especially if you'll take the scroll as payment. Would you take it as 1 scroll for 1 art, or the scroll's equivalent in gems/treasure worth?
Forum_Banner.png
@xazz Added you to slots~

@Enoch Thank you very much! ^^

@Ickyrus I am particularly fond of nocs, so I would take it as 1 scroll for 1 art, only for noc scrolls since you are offering lol.
@xazz Added you to slots~

@Enoch Thank you very much! ^^

@Ickyrus I am particularly fond of nocs, so I would take it as 1 scroll for 1 art, only for noc scrolls since you are offering lol.
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: Gems
Clan Location: Cairnstone Rest (but maybe the Pillar is visible in the background?)
Clan Symbol: My clan sigil can be found here!
Choose a banner type: Torn please!
Banner description: My clan banner should be a rusty orange color with dark rust markings (it's fine to use rust from the color wheel to work off of, since it's my favorite color). Also, if it's not too difficult to show some sacridite growing near the base of the pole, that would be amazing ^^

thank you so much! Please let me know when you'd like me to send payment! your art is amazing :D
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: Gems
Clan Location: Cairnstone Rest (but maybe the Pillar is visible in the background?)
Clan Symbol: My clan sigil can be found here!
Choose a banner type: Torn please!
Banner description: My clan banner should be a rusty orange color with dark rust markings (it's fine to use rust from the color wheel to work off of, since it's my favorite color). Also, if it's not too difficult to show some sacridite growing near the base of the pole, that would be amazing ^^

thank you so much! Please let me know when you'd like me to send payment! your art is amazing :D
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
@Lisandre Added you to slots! >v</
@Lisandre Added you to slots! >v</
@Dragoonwys
In that case I think I'll pay in gems and hang onto that scroll for a rainy day when I have none o:

Way of payment: USD / Gems / Treasure
Clan Location: TIDELORD'S BEDROOM, preferably for proportion's sake, a view of his open sock drawer and part of the top of the dresser. The drawer should be overflowing with socks, and somewhere on top of the dresser should be a fishbowl or tank (off to the side, doesn't need to be shown in full). Put whatever else you feel should be on there. Maybe a hand mirror, clock on the wall, handkerchief, shells, Piece of cake. etc. I don't think the tidelump would be particularly tidy.
Note for sizing: My dragons sleep in his socks. Cake would be normal sized though. A blessing (leftover) from tidelord himself.

As for room styling, I'd say Tidelord thinks of himself as a bit of a mermaid and probably styles his room accordingly. Lots of pale blues, pink, aqua.

Clan Symbol: Any chance you could attempt to replicate the flag I have in this picture, sticking out of the pile of socks or in a half-eaten bit of cake sitting on top of the dresser
Choose a banner type: Refer to picture above
Banner description: As shown above, or stick a sock on a pole.

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TOO COMPLICATED D:
@Dragoonwys
In that case I think I'll pay in gems and hang onto that scroll for a rainy day when I have none o:

Way of payment: USD / Gems / Treasure
Clan Location: TIDELORD'S BEDROOM, preferably for proportion's sake, a view of his open sock drawer and part of the top of the dresser. The drawer should be overflowing with socks, and somewhere on top of the dresser should be a fishbowl or tank (off to the side, doesn't need to be shown in full). Put whatever else you feel should be on there. Maybe a hand mirror, clock on the wall, handkerchief, shells, Piece of cake. etc. I don't think the tidelump would be particularly tidy.
Note for sizing: My dragons sleep in his socks. Cake would be normal sized though. A blessing (leftover) from tidelord himself.

As for room styling, I'd say Tidelord thinks of himself as a bit of a mermaid and probably styles his room accordingly. Lots of pale blues, pink, aqua.

Clan Symbol: Any chance you could attempt to replicate the flag I have in this picture, sticking out of the pile of socks or in a half-eaten bit of cake sitting on top of the dresser
Choose a banner type: Refer to picture above
Banner description: As shown above, or stick a sock on a pole.

I HOPE THAT'S NOT TOO COMPLICATED D:
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
XDD Just so I am clear with your order before noting it down, your clan's dragons are normal sized, they just live in the over sized sock drawer in Tidelord's bedroom?
@Ickyrus
XDD Just so I am clear with your order before noting it down, your clan's dragons are normal sized, they just live in the over sized sock drawer in Tidelord's bedroom?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79