Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] OPEN, but Under Construction
1 2
[center][quote][b][u]$110.80/$2500[/u][/b][/quote] [b]So what's with the numbers at the top?[/b] Well, my lovelies, I have to make $2500 in approximately one year. If it interests you, you can read the full story here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1421421 - I find this interesting, and provoking discussion and posts, so I remind everyone, first things first, what my goal is and how close I am to achieving it. [b]So you're only taking payment in USD?[/b] Au contraire. I know it sounds ridiculous to be saving for such a large amount and yet still accept virtual dragon money, but my other goal, as a recovering suicidal, is to remain happy in the time I accomplish my first goal, which will be a while. And Flight Rising makes me happy. Though, USD commissions are my main hope, and I encourage you to consider purchasing through it. I might close treasure/gems payment any day now. [b]Some Rules/Important Stuff[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Please remember to [u]ping me[/u] @alieangeles to get my attention. [*]The sample/sheet file is much lower quality than what you will receive, should you commission me. Remember this, and check out my other examples further down! [*]I am open to drawing mostly anything, including off-FR characters, humans, gore, nudity, etc., as long as you are comfortable with me doing it, and understand that I am less experienced in some things. We can discuss this if you wish. [*]For art commissions, I take payment whenever, ranging from before I start to as I finish/deliver the final product. [*]I use the following conversion rate: $3 USD = 100 gems = 40k treasure. It's a bit odd, but it's how I do things. [*]Ask me about alternate payment. I sometimes take scrolls or other expensive items for their market value. [*]Unlimited orders and slots, but I sometimes take up to two weeks to deliver, depending on the order size. I will always notify you otherwise. [*]Please do *not* remove my signature or try to pass the art as your own. [*]Please feel free to use this form when ordering: [quote][b]Type:[/b] Headshot Sketch? Full Lineart? Check the samples below, though feel free to be descriptive eg. "I want a mix of so and so." [b]Payment:[/b] USD, gems, treasure? [b]Reference(s):[/b] Links or detailed descriptions of the character(s) you'd like me to draw. [b]Other/Notes:[/b] Anything else you find important. Hit me with it! I'll pay attention. [/quote] [/LIST] [center][b]Samples and Prices[/b] These are for a single character order, of any species. For each extra character IN THE SAME DRAWING, 50% of the original price will be added. For example, a fullbody sketch of two characters would cost 120kt, 300g or $9. You can also order an optional background for something around $1/10kt/25g to $20/250kt/650g extra, depending on the complexity! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9RPKnTd.png[/img] [/center]
Quote:
$110.80/$2500

So what's with the numbers at the top?

Well, my lovelies, I have to make $2500 in approximately one year. If it interests you, you can read the full story here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1421421 - I find this interesting, and provoking discussion and posts, so I remind everyone, first things first, what my goal is and how close I am to achieving it.

So you're only taking payment in USD?

Au contraire. I know it sounds ridiculous to be saving for such a large amount and yet still accept virtual dragon money, but my other goal, as a recovering suicidal, is to remain happy in the time I accomplish my first goal, which will be a while. And Flight Rising makes me happy. Though, USD commissions are my main hope, and I encourage you to consider purchasing through it. I might close treasure/gems payment any day now.

Some Rules/Important Stuff
  1. Please remember to ping me @alieangeles to get my attention.
  2. The sample/sheet file is much lower quality than what you will receive, should you commission me. Remember this, and check out my other examples further down!
  3. I am open to drawing mostly anything, including off-FR characters, humans, gore, nudity, etc., as long as you are comfortable with me doing it, and understand that I am less experienced in some things. We can discuss this if you wish.
  4. For art commissions, I take payment whenever, ranging from before I start to as I finish/deliver the final product.
  5. I use the following conversion rate: $3 USD = 100 gems = 40k treasure. It's a bit odd, but it's how I do things.
  6. Ask me about alternate payment. I sometimes take scrolls or other expensive items for their market value.
  7. Unlimited orders and slots, but I sometimes take up to two weeks to deliver, depending on the order size. I will always notify you otherwise.
  8. Please do *not* remove my signature or try to pass the art as your own.
  9. Please feel free to use this form when ordering:
    Quote:
    Type: Headshot Sketch? Full Lineart? Check the samples below, though feel free to be descriptive eg. "I want a mix of so and so."
    Payment: USD, gems, treasure?
    Reference(s): Links or detailed descriptions of the character(s) you'd like me to draw.
    Other/Notes: Anything else you find important. Hit me with it! I'll pay attention.
Samples and Prices

These are for a single character order, of any species. For each extra character IN THE SAME DRAWING, 50% of the original price will be added. For example, a fullbody sketch of two characters would cost 120kt, 300g or $9. You can also order an optional background for something around $1/10kt/25g to $20/250kt/650g extra, depending on the complexity!

9RPKnTd.png
[b]MORE EXAMPLES and/or FINISHED COMMISSIONS[/b] [img]http://pre10.deviantart.net/94c7/th/pre/i/2015/218/f/2/back_to_school_by_alieangeles-d94idwa.png[/img] ^ human painted full body example [img]http://img02.deviantart.net/75dc/i/2015/225/2/f/a_tree_at_the_top_of_a_mountain_by_alieangeles-d95k2w0.png[/img] ^background/landscape skills example [img]http://pre14.deviantart.net/d751/th/pre/i/2015/183/a/d/what_a_match_by_alieangeles-d8zp7yq.png[/img] ^human couple commission for @Popette [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/5f90/f/2015/203/6/c/royal_by_alieangeles-d92f2np.png[/img] ^tundra dragon headshot for @KallenTheSylveon ~ More examples coming soon in this post. *reserves*
MORE EXAMPLES and/or FINISHED COMMISSIONS

back_to_school_by_alieangeles-d94idwa.png

^ human painted full body example

a_tree_at_the_top_of_a_mountain_by_alieangeles-d95k2w0.png

^background/landscape skills example

what_a_match_by_alieangeles-d8zp7yq.png

^human couple commission for @Popette

royal_by_alieangeles-d92f2np.png

^tundra dragon headshot for @KallenTheSylveon

~

More examples coming soon in this post. *reserves*
bumps in the meantime
bumps in the meantime
bumps
bumps
@alieangeles
Hello!
I saw your story on the Art Sales page, and was especially touched by your mention of ASL. My mother and sister are both Deaf, so I grew up learning both ASL and English. I love that you love the language so much!
Compliments aside, I have a question for you. I've been meaning to make a hatchery for some time, and have finally started the process. I would like to commission you to make a theme/header/signature for my eventual hatchery. I was thinking a header for each page and a bouncy adoptable for my signature. I figured it would be easier to keep track of my comission if it was in one place, but please let me know if you want me to move the adoptables comission to the adoptables thread. I would pay in USD. If you're okay with accepting this comission, we can talk about how it would be priced.
Thanks for reading this long post!
@alieangeles
Hello!
I saw your story on the Art Sales page, and was especially touched by your mention of ASL. My mother and sister are both Deaf, so I grew up learning both ASL and English. I love that you love the language so much!
Compliments aside, I have a question for you. I've been meaning to make a hatchery for some time, and have finally started the process. I would like to commission you to make a theme/header/signature for my eventual hatchery. I was thinking a header for each page and a bouncy adoptable for my signature. I figured it would be easier to keep track of my comission if it was in one place, but please let me know if you want me to move the adoptables comission to the adoptables thread. I would pay in USD. If you're okay with accepting this comission, we can talk about how it would be priced.
Thanks for reading this long post!
[img]http://imgur.com/WjkZ56o[/img]
@alieangeles i'd be willing to supply art for people requesting my art (and paying you), im not good at services but whatever i can possibly make would b great if i helped you out !
@alieangeles i'd be willing to supply art for people requesting my art (and paying you), im not good at services but whatever i can possibly make would b great if i helped you out !
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@AlduinALaMode

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! It seems you've been very immersed in Deaf culture from birth, I think that's fantastic!

I would be honored to make you a few headers for your hatchery. I have no preference of where to discuss commissions, you can PM me or keep it in this thread, whatever you like! You can also order the bouncy adoptable anywhere, as well.

The pricing will be a bit weird, since I don't have examples+prices of my headers/signatures yet. I did some searching of other banner prices on FR, and came up with up to 10kt (75 cents?) per header. This could mean, up to four headers for $3 overall. What do you think? Negotiating is, of course, fine! I'm just happy to be commissioned. And by a CODA, no less!

How many/which headers were you thinking? Intro banner, breeding pairs, rules?

~~

@Astriferious

Thank you so much for wanting to help!! Do you mean recommending me or something similar? We could be affiliates! : D Though I'm not sure if I'm understanding right
@AlduinALaMode

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! It seems you've been very immersed in Deaf culture from birth, I think that's fantastic!

I would be honored to make you a few headers for your hatchery. I have no preference of where to discuss commissions, you can PM me or keep it in this thread, whatever you like! You can also order the bouncy adoptable anywhere, as well.

The pricing will be a bit weird, since I don't have examples+prices of my headers/signatures yet. I did some searching of other banner prices on FR, and came up with up to 10kt (75 cents?) per header. This could mean, up to four headers for $3 overall. What do you think? Negotiating is, of course, fine! I'm just happy to be commissioned. And by a CODA, no less!

How many/which headers were you thinking? Intro banner, breeding pairs, rules?

~~

@Astriferious

Thank you so much for wanting to help!! Do you mean recommending me or something similar? We could be affiliates! : D Though I'm not sure if I'm understanding right
@alieangeles i mean like offering my art to people for payment to further your cause
@alieangeles i mean like offering my art to people for payment to further your cause
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@alieangeles
Sorry about the wait, the internet was being weird.
I think I'd like to post here, so I can easily scroll through past responses.
I was thinking of getting three types of things. The first is the main hatchery picture/intro banner, located at the top of the first post, with the hatchery name in it. The second are smaller headers for individual posts such as the ones listed below.
Rules, pricing, discounts
Dragons for sale
Pairs
Wishlist
Pinglist
Studs
Misc. Information/Updates
Affiliates
The third thing is the signature to advertise and to send to affiliates. I'd like it to be 500x90, if that's possible.
I want an adoptable, but I don't know where to put it yet. I swear I'll get one eventually though.

I'm okay with the prices you mentioned, although you can always go higher if you want to!

Oh my gosh! I am so happy to see a non-CODA using the term! *Internal excited squealing*
@alieangeles
Sorry about the wait, the internet was being weird.
I think I'd like to post here, so I can easily scroll through past responses.
I was thinking of getting three types of things. The first is the main hatchery picture/intro banner, located at the top of the first post, with the hatchery name in it. The second are smaller headers for individual posts such as the ones listed below.
Rules, pricing, discounts
Dragons for sale
Pairs
Wishlist
Pinglist
Studs
Misc. Information/Updates
Affiliates
The third thing is the signature to advertise and to send to affiliates. I'd like it to be 500x90, if that's possible.
I want an adoptable, but I don't know where to put it yet. I swear I'll get one eventually though.

I'm okay with the prices you mentioned, although you can always go higher if you want to!

Oh my gosh! I am so happy to see a non-CODA using the term! *Internal excited squealing*
[img]http://imgur.com/WjkZ56o[/img]
@AlduinALaMode

No problem at all! That sounds great, 500x90 is fine!! Do you have any preferences for the 'feel' of the headers/banners or would you like anything? For example, do you want me to include my drawings, or simply make a design using dragon pictures, textures, fonts and all that, as usually seen? If so, do you have any specific dragons of yours you'd like me to include?

8D Of course, I try to stay up to date with terms and culture and such~ There has been a lot of excited squeals from me today, so thanks again! : DDD
@AlduinALaMode

No problem at all! That sounds great, 500x90 is fine!! Do you have any preferences for the 'feel' of the headers/banners or would you like anything? For example, do you want me to include my drawings, or simply make a design using dragon pictures, textures, fonts and all that, as usually seen? If so, do you have any specific dragons of yours you'd like me to include?

8D Of course, I try to stay up to date with terms and culture and such~ There has been a lot of excited squeals from me today, so thanks again! : DDD
1 2