Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gijinka/OC for t (open, 1 slot)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 102
@magpieshrike

Here you go!!!!
@magpieshrike

Here you go!!!!
@heroine Do you have a slot? I'd like to apply for it. ^^
@heroine Do you have a slot? I'd like to apply for it. ^^
@heroine
I love your art style, it's so cute! If it's alright can I grab two? I need one for myself as well.

For @liteweaver could you draw this boy? You can just ping her when you're done or I can deliver it to her if you'd prefer that.

As for myself, I'd love to get this girl drawn! (the one on the left). Unfortunately, I don't have a colored picture of her so just have fun with her as long as her skin is a bit on the darker side.

@heroine
I love your art style, it's so cute! If it's alright can I grab two? I need one for myself as well.

For @liteweaver could you draw this boy? You can just ping her when you're done or I can deliver it to her if you'd prefer that.

As for myself, I'd love to get this girl drawn! (the one on the left). Unfortunately, I don't have a colored picture of her so just have fun with her as long as her skin is a bit on the darker side.

Gatehouse_Hatchery_Small.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BamSigan_and_Acoa_tiny.png
@Kael
This one!!!
@Kael
This one!!!

@heroine
Username: RoombaKittens
Type: Grabbag please!
Amount paying: 200kT
Character reference pictures: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324311191776395279/362058804264697857/image.png
Notes: if you could please let @liteweaver know when youre done that would be great :D

@heroine
Username: RoombaKittens
Type: Grabbag please!
Amount paying: 200kT
Character reference pictures: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324311191776395279/362058804264697857/image.png
Notes: if you could please let @liteweaver know when youre done that would be great :D
dDdRHWB.png
@herione

Huehuehue. Got dragon treasure from another friend for another 200k grab bag!!

Username: liteweaver
Type: Grab Bag
Amount paying: 200k
Character reference pictures: SRIRACHA http://68.media.tumblr.com/53737cf484bc4eb81eea297233e0b77e/tumblr_os9pipMBy11vijkydo2_400.png
Notes: pls just make sure he stays brown!!!
@herione

Huehuehue. Got dragon treasure from another friend for another 200k grab bag!!

Username: liteweaver
Type: Grab Bag
Character reference pictures: SRIRACHA http://68.media.tumblr.com/53737cf484bc4eb81eea297233e0b77e/tumblr_os9pipMBy11vijkydo2_400.png
Notes: pls just make sure he stays brown!!!
no idea what just happened on my thread lol-

@Breeowo
sure! just my grabbag slots are open rn!

@dracoon @RoombaKittens @liteweaver
looks good! please send through msg

@MagpieShrike
sure, two is fine!

usually i pm back with the finished product- do you all want me to post on the thread in order to ping liteweaver instead?

no idea what just happened on my thread lol-

@Breeowo
sure! just my grabbag slots are open rn!

@dracoon @RoombaKittens @liteweaver
looks good! please send through msg

@MagpieShrike
sure, two is fine!

usually i pm back with the finished product- do you all want me to post on the thread in order to ping liteweaver instead?

4bHdKjC.png
@heroine

Yes, please ping Liteweaver 4 times because it's of the utmost importance. Thanks so much!
@heroine

Yes, please ping Liteweaver 4 times because it's of the utmost importance. Thanks so much!
@heroine
Username: Sadistic
Type: Grabbag
Character reference pictures: Chasm [x] [x]
Notes: again, ping liteweaver when you're done. i was blackmailed into buying art! or i offered. i'm not sure which it is. either way i'm doing it because I want to.

So I send you treasure through PM now, right?

EDIT: added second reference; treasure has been sent.
@heroine
Username: Sadistic
Type: Grabbag
Character reference pictures: Chasm [x] [x]
Notes: again, ping liteweaver when you're done. i was blackmailed into buying art! or i offered. i'm not sure which it is. either way i'm doing it because I want to.

So I send you treasure through PM now, right?

EDIT: added second reference; treasure has been sent.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Sadistic
Is there no larger reference image? Bit hard to see with all the stuff on the head/face

and yep!
@Sadistic
Is there no larger reference image? Bit hard to see with all the stuff on the head/face

and yep!
4bHdKjC.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 102