Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SLOTS FULL] GIJINKA ART :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I've decided to open commissions for treasure/gems! *u* [center][b]SKETCHES/LINEART[/b][/center] starting prices [i]bust/halfbody [b]35k+[/b] / fullbody- [b]55k+[/b][/i] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ab69fae0f9c979eec3d5311edba15311/tumblr_n65lxysAMY1sg6j0vo2_500.png[/img] [center][b]COLORED WITH LINES[/b] - will be done transparent unless requested otherwise [/center] starting prices [i]bust/halfbody -[b] 80k+ [/b]/ fullbody - [b]120k+[/b][/i] [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/c8373754a5fa1d2b47b7fb2ec8725ab5/tumblr_n65lxysAMY1sg6j0vo1_500.png[/img] [center][b]LINELESS[/b][/center] starting prices [i]bust/halfbody -[b] 70k+ [/b]/ fullbody - [b]100k+[/b][/i] [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/8bfa1a8fc907165e6af91f19c63dd62d/tumblr_n65lxysAMY1sg6j0vo5_r1_500.png[/img] [quote=notes][LIST] [*] [b]Prices increase with complexity [/b](if you want to include horns/ears, tail/wings, apparel, genes, etc) [*] Prices listed are [i]per character[/i] [*] gems ok at 1:450 ratio [*] non-dragon requests also ok! (ocs/etc). [*] price will be determined when the request is made and payment will be made after confirmation (before receiving the moolah) [*] references/personality descriptions help! *u* [*] prices may change because i don't know how things work yet :'D [*] I accept apparel and/or dragons as full/partial payment! (capes and scarves, ice/wind/shadow festival things)[/list][/quote] [center][b]SLOTS[/b] [s]1. Gh0stknife (paid)[/s] 2. leeedea (paid) 3. Tweedledoom (paid) 4. kozakura (paid) 5. Sacnite 6. TheAnneh pings?: kibame, Sacnite, EarthDragoness, MrFattymccatcat, kozakura, tweedledoom, Drachenschwinge [/center] [b]please ping @nanairo to get my attention! :D[/b]
I've decided to open commissions for treasure/gems! *u*

SKETCHES/LINEART

starting prices bust/halfbody 35k+ / fullbody- 55k+
tumblr_n65lxysAMY1sg6j0vo2_500.png

COLORED WITH LINES - will be done transparent unless requested otherwise

starting prices bust/halfbody - 80k+ / fullbody - 120k+

tumblr_n65lxysAMY1sg6j0vo1_500.png

LINELESS

starting prices bust/halfbody - 70k+ / fullbody - 100k+

tumblr_n65lxysAMY1sg6j0vo5_r1_500.png

notes wrote:
  • Prices increase with complexity (if you want to include horns/ears, tail/wings, apparel, genes, etc)
  • Prices listed are per character
  • gems ok at 1:450 ratio
  • non-dragon requests also ok! (ocs/etc).
  • price will be determined when the request is made and payment will be made after confirmation (before receiving the moolah)
  • references/personality descriptions help! *u*
  • prices may change because i don't know how things work yet :'D
  • I accept apparel and/or dragons as full/partial payment! (capes and scarves, ice/wind/shadow festival things)

SLOTS

1. Gh0stknife (paid)
2. leeedea (paid)
3. Tweedledoom (paid)
4. kozakura (paid)
5. Sacnite
6. TheAnneh

pings?: kibame, Sacnite, EarthDragoness, MrFattymccatcat, kozakura, tweedledoom, Drachenschwinge

please ping @nanairo to get my attention! :D
Dragons for sale | Accents
COMPLETED WORKS

- for kozakura (Nikolaj)
- for Sky665 (Chester and Ferdie)
- for Tweedledoom (Rysh)
- for Sanctuary (Claude)
- for Gh0stknife (Flutterby)
COMPLETED WORKS

- for kozakura (Nikolaj)
- for Sky665 (Chester and Ferdie)
- for Tweedledoom (Rysh)
- for Sanctuary (Claude)
- for Gh0stknife (Flutterby)
and another just in case
and another just in case
@nanairo
Can I snag a half-body coloured with lines spot?
@nanairo
Can I snag a half-body coloured with lines spot?
@kozakura no problem! :D who would you like drawn?
@kozakura no problem! :D who would you like drawn?
@nanairo
My dragon Nikolaj! I have a doll of him here for visual reference. Also he was commissioned before and the artist drew him like so (drawn by feiyunn).

And then I have like five thousand specifications I'm gomen sorry;;
  1. He has a constant bedhead because he's almost always in a hospital bed
  2. He also falls asleep often, so his expression should always be sleepy/look like he's about to fall asleep
  3. I know his doll's eyes are brown but his eyes should be dark orange (like amber??)
  4. He wears a black choker that's not on the doll.
  5. He should have grey ram horns on his head and one of them (either left or right) should have bandages wrapped around it too
  6. He wears pearl earrings on both ears.
Feel free to ask any questions if you have any! Do I pay now or later?
@nanairo
My dragon Nikolaj! I have a doll of him here for visual reference. Also he was commissioned before and the artist drew him like so (drawn by feiyunn).

And then I have like five thousand specifications I'm gomen sorry;;
  1. He has a constant bedhead because he's almost always in a hospital bed
  2. He also falls asleep often, so his expression should always be sleepy/look like he's about to fall asleep
  3. I know his doll's eyes are brown but his eyes should be dark orange (like amber??)
  4. He wears a black choker that's not on the doll.
  5. He should have grey ram horns on his head and one of them (either left or right) should have bandages wrapped around it too
  6. He wears pearl earrings on both ears.
Feel free to ask any questions if you have any! Do I pay now or later?
@nanairo

Ahhh I'd like a sketch comish please! ouo How much would it be for a fullbody sketch of these two guys?
@nanairo

Ahhh I'd like a sketch comish please! ouo How much would it be for a fullbody sketch of these two guys?
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@nanairo - I would love to commission you for a full body color with lines, I think. I just have to decide on the character. It would be an OC, if that's alright?
@nanairo - I would love to commission you for a full body color with lines, I think. I just have to decide on the character. It would be an OC, if that's alright?
@kozakura sorry for the late response! aaaaah what a handsome boy! *u* it'll be my pleasure! assuming that you don't want anything else (i.e., wings and stuff) and that you want this transparent, it'll be around 100k if that's alright? (the bandages are a little tricky ;v;)
@kozakura sorry for the late response! aaaaah what a handsome boy! *u* it'll be my pleasure! assuming that you don't want anything else (i.e., wings and stuff) and that you want this transparent, it'll be around 100k if that's alright? (the bandages are a little tricky ;v;)
@sky665 aaah what cuties! *u* hmm, that would depend, do you have any pose you want them in in particular?
@sky665 aaah what cuties! *u* hmm, that would depend, do you have any pose you want them in in particular?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13