Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SLOTS FULL] GIJINKA ART :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Gh0stknife LOL alright, thank you! *u* i'll wait for your payment and get started then c:
@Gh0stknife LOL alright, thank you! *u* i'll wait for your payment and get started then c:
Dragons for sale | Accents
@EarthDragoness thank you for your interest! i'll put you in the ping list ^^

also i'm afraid anthro isn't my forte, so no :,c sorry!
@EarthDragoness thank you for your interest! i'll put you in the ping list ^^

also i'm afraid anthro isn't my forte, so no :,c sorry!
@nanairo Thank you very much! :3
Okay, I had to try it XD But I also have enough Human charas to pick from so... ^___^
@nanairo Thank you very much! :3
Okay, I had to try it XD But I also have enough Human charas to pick from so... ^___^
@EarthDragoness LOL XD i'll be sure to ping you when i open again then : D
@EarthDragoness LOL XD i'll be sure to ping you when i open again then : D
@kozakura pingping i got a sketch done, thought you'd like to see it/comment on anything before i start lining/coloring 8D (sorry it's a real mess ahahaha) [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/bf8c72646cd2f3be18f0157903a886aa/tumblr_inline_n68or4nCdD1r80kkh.png[/img]
@kozakura pingping i got a sketch done, thought you'd like to see it/comment on anything before i start lining/coloring 8D (sorry it's a real mess ahahaha)

tumblr_inline_n68or4nCdD1r80kkh.png
@nanairo
wawa he's everything I expected and more! Thank you so much it looks great so far!!
@nanairo
wawa he's everything I expected and more! Thank you so much it looks great so far!!
@nanairo

does the ping?: section mean you get pinged when a slot is open? if so id love to be put on the list
^_^
@nanairo

does the ping?: section mean you get pinged when a slot is open? if so id love to be put on the list
^_^
@kozakura aaah i'm glad to hear that! ;v ; i'll finish one other sketch and get to finishing yours straight away then! *u*

@MrFattymccatcat indeed it does! :D thank you for your interest, i'll be adding you shortly! ;v;
@kozakura aaah i'm glad to hear that! ;v ; i'll finish one other sketch and get to finishing yours straight away then! *u*

@MrFattymccatcat indeed it does! :D thank you for your interest, i'll be adding you shortly! ;v;
@sky665 initial sketch done *u* [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/0368408a4e465a08c4be74012b9e68dd/tumblr_n6aj6xUg9V1s28uvyo1_500.png[/img] gonna tidy it up and line/shade it if things look ok for you so far! ;v; (i made ferdie wear chester's stuff teehee)
@sky665 initial sketch done *u*
tumblr_n6aj6xUg9V1s28uvyo1_500.png
gonna tidy it up and line/shade it if things look ok for you so far! ;v; (i made ferdie wear chester's stuff teehee)
@nanairo

That is..... TOO PRECIOUS AHH!! ;o;!!
@nanairo

That is..... TOO PRECIOUS AHH!! ;o;!!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13