Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital or Traditional!

More specific type:
Human/ oc art!

Specifications:
This will be a drawing of an OC of mine named Fukushika! Its a new oc and I havent been able to commission any art of him so far and have no artistic abilities myself! They do have a face claim (Hotaru Kisaki from On Air!)
He had medium gray hair that leans a tad brown, and its pretty messy. His eyes are narrow and a yellow/ gold color. He's scrawny, and has a nervous disposition. Unlike his face claim, he has freckles and needs glasses when he reads, which is a lot, and plays basketball! I would love to get art of him in a basketball uniform.

Payment:
I have a large variety of items, over 40 stacks of food, pages of apparel, and over 700k treasure, though I am looking for multiple pieces and wont be paying that much for any one piece, except if it will be a group picture of a few of my ocs.

Keywords:
Sketches Bust Fullbody Colored Oc Human Multiple Pieces

Optional:
I mentioned in the payment section that there are multiple ocs I have, and I am looking for a group picture of them, though it isn't my priority, but feel free to message me about it!
Digital or Traditional!

More specific type:
Human/ oc art!

Specifications:
This will be a drawing of an OC of mine named Fukushika! Its a new oc and I havent been able to commission any art of him so far and have no artistic abilities myself! They do have a face claim (Hotaru Kisaki from On Air!)
He had medium gray hair that leans a tad brown, and its pretty messy. His eyes are narrow and a yellow/ gold color. He's scrawny, and has a nervous disposition. Unlike his face claim, he has freckles and needs glasses when he reads, which is a lot, and plays basketball! I would love to get art of him in a basketball uniform.

Payment:
I have a large variety of items, over 40 stacks of food, pages of apparel, and over 700k treasure, though I am looking for multiple pieces and wont be paying that much for any one piece, except if it will be a group picture of a few of my ocs.

Keywords:
Sketches Bust Fullbody Colored Oc Human Multiple Pieces

Optional:
I mentioned in the payment section that there are multiple ocs I have, and I am looking for a group picture of them, though it isn't my priority, but feel free to message me about it!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody/Ref Sheet Design ( Kind of aesthetic ? )

Specifications:
I am looking for a brand new design that resembles the style of a game called Project Muse. Some design examples could be found here and here.

I have a general idea of what kind of design I want- I can elaborate some more, but for now I will rattle off some basic info. The design I am thinking about is male or somewhat androgynous humanoid with a black and white (maybe with color?) color scheme. Possibly loosely based off an instrument (a piano or violin perhaps?)
I am thinking about semiformal clothing (read: suit and tie, dress pants and the like) ... but with a labcoat (or maybe like a mage cloak?)

I am interested in making this a 'main OC' or even a 'persona', so I will be picky, but please don't let that scare you away!

Payment:
I am willing to pay for quality, the soft limit is 20 USD, but I could spend more if I need to. As for Flight Rising currency, I have about 200kt and 200g on hand. I am willing to convert some treasure to gems and vice versa. I can also sell my eliminate(s) and/or eggs to get more funds. //Oh, and I can pay in mixed currencies too.

Keywords:
Design, custom, character, humanoid, music, muse, OC, USD, Paypal, gems, treasure

Optional:
The most important part for me is the design of the clothing, although if the artstyle could match or imitate what I am looking for, I would be absolutely elated. If it does not, I am definitely going to be more choosy (and I may alter the design myself, but only if given permission)

I hope I had made it somewhat clear in the post, but I would like to sum it up:
Looking for a design (silhouette-like, imitating the mentioned game's style), willing to pay for quality, male/semi-androgynous humanoid design.

I would really appreciate it if previous designs were provided as examples.
If there are people you know who may be able to fulfill my request, don't be afraid to direct them over to me!
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody/Ref Sheet Design ( Kind of aesthetic ? )

Specifications:
I am looking for a brand new design that resembles the style of a game called Project Muse. Some design examples could be found here and here.

I have a general idea of what kind of design I want- I can elaborate some more, but for now I will rattle off some basic info. The design I am thinking about is male or somewhat androgynous humanoid with a black and white (maybe with color?) color scheme. Possibly loosely based off an instrument (a piano or violin perhaps?)
I am thinking about semiformal clothing (read: suit and tie, dress pants and the like) ... but with a labcoat (or maybe like a mage cloak?)

I am interested in making this a 'main OC' or even a 'persona', so I will be picky, but please don't let that scare you away!

Payment:
I am willing to pay for quality, the soft limit is 20 USD, but I could spend more if I need to. As for Flight Rising currency, I have about 200kt and 200g on hand. I am willing to convert some treasure to gems and vice versa. I can also sell my eliminate(s) and/or eggs to get more funds. //Oh, and I can pay in mixed currencies too.

Keywords:
Design, custom, character, humanoid, music, muse, OC, USD, Paypal, gems, treasure

Optional:
The most important part for me is the design of the clothing, although if the artstyle could match or imitate what I am looking for, I would be absolutely elated. If it does not, I am definitely going to be more choosy (and I may alter the design myself, but only if given permission)

I hope I had made it somewhat clear in the post, but I would like to sum it up:
Looking for a design (silhouette-like, imitating the mentioned game's style), willing to pay for quality, male/semi-androgynous humanoid design.

I would really appreciate it if previous designs were provided as examples.
If there are people you know who may be able to fulfill my request, don't be afraid to direct them over to me!
pretend some cool art is here
Broad type of art you want: Digital, human OCs

More specific type: I am looking for references of many characters, and would also be interested in full pieces (multiple characters, small scenes). I am interested in everything from sketches to fully shaded.

Specifications: I will provide details after I have seen examples and decided to proceed with ordering.

Payment:
I only have 800k treasure/500 gems to spare, so I won't go over 100k treasure for a piece unless I'm absolutely in love with your style, in which case I gladly will. I will also do art trades for traditional art (pencil or watercolor!) of horses, cats, and (possibly, though I can't promsie quality) dragons. Pm me for examples.
I'm also willing to pay in CS pets/C$ (my account name on CS is "astro!" so feel free to contact me there.)

Keywords
: human, character, reference, fullbody, sketch, digital

Optional: I would like examples, and preferably I would like to know when I can expect the art to be finished by.
Broad type of art you want: Digital, human OCs

More specific type: I am looking for references of many characters, and would also be interested in full pieces (multiple characters, small scenes). I am interested in everything from sketches to fully shaded.

Specifications: I will provide details after I have seen examples and decided to proceed with ordering.

Payment:
I only have 800k treasure/500 gems to spare, so I won't go over 100k treasure for a piece unless I'm absolutely in love with your style, in which case I gladly will. I will also do art trades for traditional art (pencil or watercolor!) of horses, cats, and (possibly, though I can't promsie quality) dragons. Pm me for examples.
I'm also willing to pay in CS pets/C$ (my account name on CS is "astro!" so feel free to contact me there.)

Keywords
: human, character, reference, fullbody, sketch, digital

Optional: I would like examples, and preferably I would like to know when I can expect the art to be finished by.
[size=1][s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, or cleanly-scanned traditional. Colored and shaded fullbodies. [b]More specific type:[/b] Humanoid characters, frogs, body-horror (not necessarily in the same pic!) [b]Specifications:[/b] I've got many npcs lined up for a D&D campaign, and I'd love to get art of them in the specific setting! Here's some (but not all!) of them, in art styles I adore: [img]https://i.imgur.com/afZYnJq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RANV2tk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MS8iHsK.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] G/T, and old festival items (fire sprite, plague sprite, apparel from the same time period). Willing to spend up to about 2000 gems (or equivalent) on one character! [b]Keywords:[/b] human, fullbody, d&d, digital [b]Optional:[/b] when contacting, please provide examples, or a link to an art blog![/s] [/size=1] not looking for art at the moment!
Digital, or cleanly-scanned traditional. Colored and shaded fullbodies.

More specific type:
Humanoid characters, frogs, body-horror (not necessarily in the same pic!)

Specifications:
I've got many npcs lined up for a D&D campaign, and I'd love to get art of them in the specific setting! Here's some (but not all!) of them, in art styles I adore:
afZYnJq.png
RANV2tk.png
MS8iHsK.png

Payment:
G/T, and old festival items (fire sprite, plague sprite, apparel from the same time period). Willing to spend up to about 2000 gems (or equivalent) on one character!

Keywords:
human, fullbody, d&d, digital

Optional: when contacting, please provide examples, or a link to an art blog!

not looking for art at the moment!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional or Digital! [b]More specific type:[/b] Stuff to go in my progen's Bio- Busts, full body, cute little pixels, anything really! [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like art of my random Progenitor Survine. Pictures that show some of his character; he is wise, gentle, loving, like a big (teddy bear) imperial grandfather. This is a constant search for art! [b]Payment:[/b] I am willing to pay in many forms. I sell 2nd gen Imperials, rare blue filigree imps, etc, but I also have a hoard of rare items. Elemental sprites, old elemental garb, rare holiday skins, etc. I am also willing to pay in gems or treasure or both! I do prefer to pay high prices in gems or trading of rare items (Usually priced at LAH), however. I don't have a limit to pricing yet, but I would like high quality pictures. That being said I'm not elitist- please don't be afraid to ask! ^-^ [b]Keywords:[/b] Imperial, chibi, full body, icon, pixel art, banner, cute, etc. [b]Optional:[/b] This is Survine; I don't require his outfit in artwork, although for those who are comfortable with it I will pay extra for! My only requirement is that he is wearing his glasses ^-^ [center]ID: #1313 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14/1313_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Traditional or Digital!

More specific type:
Stuff to go in my progen's Bio- Busts, full body, cute little pixels, anything really!

Specifications:
I would like art of my random Progenitor Survine. Pictures that show some of his character; he is wise, gentle, loving, like a big (teddy bear) imperial grandfather. This is a constant search for art!

Payment:
I am willing to pay in many forms. I sell 2nd gen Imperials, rare blue filigree imps, etc, but I also have a hoard of rare items. Elemental sprites, old elemental garb, rare holiday skins, etc. I am also willing to pay in gems or treasure or both! I do prefer to pay high prices in gems or trading of rare items (Usually priced at LAH), however. I don't have a limit to pricing yet, but I would like high quality pictures. That being said I'm not elitist- please don't be afraid to ask! ^-^

Keywords:
Imperial, chibi, full body, icon, pixel art, banner, cute, etc.

Optional:
This is Survine; I don't require his outfit in artwork, although for those who are comfortable with it I will pay extra for! My only requirement is that he is wearing his glasses ^-^
ID: #1313

1313_350.png
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Humanoid [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for gijinka designs of these dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21528100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215282/21528100_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20082905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200830/20082905_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41914279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419143/41914279_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28724388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287244/28724388_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27742619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277427/27742619_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27949914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279500/27949914_350.png[/img] [/url] They all have either lore or lore ideas in their bios. [b]Payment:[/b] I have over 200kt, as well as many different skins, apparel and familiars, most of which can be viewed on my dragons. I can also do art trades. Examples can be found in my art shop (link in my signature) [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, Humanoid, Bust, Headshot, Fullbody [b]Optional:[/b] I don't really need anything super detailed, just some simple designs. And I will accept multiple artists. :)

Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Humanoid

Specifications:
I'm looking for gijinka designs of these dragons:

21528100_350.png

20082905_350.png

41914279_350.png

28724388_350.png

27742619_350.png

27949914_350.png

They all have either lore or lore ideas in their bios.

Payment:
I have over 200kt, as well as many different skins, apparel and familiars, most of which can be viewed on my dragons. I can also do art trades. Examples can be found in my art shop (link in my signature)

Keywords:
Gijinka, Humanoid, Bust, Headshot, Fullbody

Optional:
I don't really need anything super detailed, just some simple designs. And I will accept multiple artists. :)

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
This is a great idea, I'm sure!

I think I'm set for now!

Lore consultation

More specific type:
Basically just to make sure I don't offend people by mistake

Specifications:
I am thinking about getting a dragon for my lore that would be a healer or maybe an alchemist and I wanted to have them be incapable of empathizing with others. That is one heeeck of a minefield though. Most mental capacity things are in my experience an I don't want to accidentally make a dragon off of an inaccurate stereotype of such a thing. (I have a friend who always asks around when making lore like this to avoid issues. I wanted to do the same.) I want to make the dragon a good person with emotion an all that, but he is unable to see something through another's eyes, so he has to rely on what he would feel to make decisions dealing with others. Sometimes this goes poorly, other times, others don't even notice anything from him.

Payment:
I can pay with treasure, some fodder, or with some help with your own lore.

Keywords:
Lore

Optional:
I do not have the dragon yet, but I will!
This is a great idea, I'm sure!

I think I'm set for now!

Lore consultation

More specific type:
Basically just to make sure I don't offend people by mistake

Specifications:
I am thinking about getting a dragon for my lore that would be a healer or maybe an alchemist and I wanted to have them be incapable of empathizing with others. That is one heeeck of a minefield though. Most mental capacity things are in my experience an I don't want to accidentally make a dragon off of an inaccurate stereotype of such a thing. (I have a friend who always asks around when making lore like this to avoid issues. I wanted to do the same.) I want to make the dragon a good person with emotion an all that, but he is unable to see something through another's eyes, so he has to rely on what he would feel to make decisions dealing with others. Sometimes this goes poorly, other times, others don't even notice anything from him.

Payment:
I can pay with treasure, some fodder, or with some help with your own lore.

Keywords:
Lore

Optional:
I do not have the dragon yet, but I will!
Gula.gif
Digital (maybe traditionial if I love your stile)

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, [maybe] Chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who likes to draw my main elder scrolls online chracter. She is a Breton, so she looks like a normal human. She wears a white, long dress. I can send a screenshot if your interessted in drawing her but don't know the game and it's stile. She's also a vampire but I try to keep her on a low vampire level, so it only effects her eyes and a bit her skin.
I'd like to have this wonderful piece of art on a phone case, as I just got a new phone but there are no cool cases for it I could buy. And having my main chracter on my phone would be amazing!
The background should be just soft and hasn't to be worked out very detailed.

Payment:
Ich have around 1500 gems, some treasure and for the right artpiece I'd also pay maybe 10-29€ over paypal. There are also some dragons I'd give away I think.

Keywords:
Human, coloured, simple, Humanoid, Bust, Headshot, Fullbody
Fullbody highly prefered!

Optional:
I'd love to see her in a realistic stile and yeah. That's it :).
As more details as better <3
Digital (maybe traditionial if I love your stile)

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, [maybe] Chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who likes to draw my main elder scrolls online chracter. She is a Breton, so she looks like a normal human. She wears a white, long dress. I can send a screenshot if your interessted in drawing her but don't know the game and it's stile. She's also a vampire but I try to keep her on a low vampire level, so it only effects her eyes and a bit her skin.
I'd like to have this wonderful piece of art on a phone case, as I just got a new phone but there are no cool cases for it I could buy. And having my main chracter on my phone would be amazing!
The background should be just soft and hasn't to be worked out very detailed.

Payment:
Ich have around 1500 gems, some treasure and for the right artpiece I'd also pay maybe 10-29€ over paypal. There are also some dragons I'd give away I think.

Keywords:
Human, coloured, simple, Humanoid, Bust, Headshot, Fullbody
Fullbody highly prefered!

Optional:
I'd love to see her in a realistic stile and yeah. That's it :).
As more details as better <3
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, chibi, full body, half body, bust/head shot, full color, shading

Specifications:
Looking for art of my deer fursona Alexander!
I don't care much about whether it's full, half, or what have you, but please for goodness' sake give him clothes ;; Don't draw him naked I would be sad and he would be embarrassed-

Payment:
Treasure, gems, fest currency

Keywords:
Furry, anthro, fursona, deer, full body, half body, bust shot, head shot, chibi, treasure, gems, fest currency, festival, cartoony

Optional:
I like styles sort of like these!:
Sample 1 | Sample 2 | Sample 3
(Artists in order of samples: pedroinboxfort [FV] | Violetpool [FV] | Kirmon64 [FR])

Back again. No rlc this time sorry ;u;
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, chibi, full body, half body, bust/head shot, full color, shading

Specifications:
Looking for art of my deer fursona Alexander!
I don't care much about whether it's full, half, or what have you, but please for goodness' sake give him clothes ;; Don't draw him naked I would be sad and he would be embarrassed-

Payment:
Treasure, gems, fest currency

Keywords:
Furry, anthro, fursona, deer, full body, half body, bust shot, head shot, chibi, treasure, gems, fest currency, festival, cartoony

Optional:
I like styles sort of like these!:
Sample 1 | Sample 2 | Sample 3
(Artists in order of samples: pedroinboxfort [FV] | Violetpool [FV] | Kirmon64 [FR])

Back again. No rlc this time sorry ;u;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding Cards

Specifications:
I don't want it to be too fancy, but not too simple either. Kind of an in between.

Payment:
I don't want to spend too much on these so moderately priced breeding cards are what I'm looking for.

Keywords:
Digital, Banners, Breeding Card, Breed card

Optional:
If you could provide some examples/pricing for me, that would be great! Thank you!
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding Cards

Specifications:
I don't want it to be too fancy, but not too simple either. Kind of an in between.

Payment:
I don't want to spend too much on these so moderately priced breeding cards are what I'm looking for.

Keywords:
Digital, Banners, Breeding Card, Breed card

Optional:
If you could provide some examples/pricing for me, that would be great! Thank you!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 411 412