Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
Will be wonderful to see new players coming in! Hopefully it'll do something to improve the prices of dragons so they go up :D
Will be wonderful to see new players coming in! Hopefully it'll do something to improve the prices of dragons so they go up :D
Siggy.png
It'll be good to have some new blood shadows again!
It'll be good to have some new blood shadows again!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Awesome!

Can't wait for the new players! :D
Awesome!

Can't wait for the new players! :D
Very good news!
Very good news!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Rooster" date="2013-10-17 20:46:29"]I'm right there with @Sukio and @ikunoche. What's the point of putting more of a strain on things when there are still bugs, still features down, and the site still lags? It's loading a [i]little[/i] faster than it has in the past, but it's still at a crawl compared to other, similar games. It's mostly lag and missing features that are pushing people like me from the site.[/quote] This. Alexa rates this site as "Very Slow (3.684 Seconds), 85% of sites are faster." And that rating includes all the old servers ran out of someone's bedroom. This site has lagged so badly ever since August that I've barely got any dailies done. And even though the familiar bonding is no longer bugged, actually trying to bond with them takes forever and is absolutely not worth the time. Simply relisting an item for sale takes minutes. And so on. From my point of view, this has been unplayable for months...and you're actually adding to the lag? I guess this will never be playable again at this rate.
Rooster wrote on 2013-10-17 20:46:29:
I'm right there with @Sukio and @ikunoche.

What's the point of putting more of a strain on things when there are still bugs, still features down, and the site still lags? It's loading a little faster than it has in the past, but it's still at a crawl compared to other, similar games. It's mostly lag and missing features that are pushing people like me from the site.

This.
Alexa rates this site as "Very Slow (3.684 Seconds), 85% of sites are faster."
And that rating includes all the old servers ran out of someone's bedroom.

This site has lagged so badly ever since August that I've barely got any dailies done. And even though the familiar bonding is no longer bugged, actually trying to bond with them takes forever and is absolutely not worth the time. Simply relisting an item for sale takes minutes. And so on.

From my point of view, this has been unplayable for months...and you're actually adding to the lag? I guess this will never be playable again at this rate.
Yay! Now I can get my Boyfriend to join! and I think my Mom was interested too!
Yay! Now I can get my Boyfriend to join! and I think my Mom was interested too!
It's interesting to me that a few people are saying they are lagging horribly still. The only problems I had recently were with Familiars, but now that that's fixed this site runs perfectly fine for me.

I waited a good few months to join this website, and once I heard they were letting new people in I about died. I got up at the butt crack of dawn to sign up! hehe I know a ton of people are feeling that way so it makes me happy for them.

Thanks team for working so hard to build this site up! We don't know everything that's going on so I just trust you all know the best way to take this! It may seem like a dark tunnel of bugs have taken over, but your bright light at the end of it will shine soon enough :D

Looking forward to the new blood because I am sure they're looking forward to being here! :D
It's interesting to me that a few people are saying they are lagging horribly still. The only problems I had recently were with Familiars, but now that that's fixed this site runs perfectly fine for me.

I waited a good few months to join this website, and once I heard they were letting new people in I about died. I got up at the butt crack of dawn to sign up! hehe I know a ton of people are feeling that way so it makes me happy for them.

Thanks team for working so hard to build this site up! We don't know everything that's going on so I just trust you all know the best way to take this! It may seem like a dark tunnel of bugs have taken over, but your bright light at the end of it will shine soon enough :D

Looking forward to the new blood because I am sure they're looking forward to being here! :D
Oh, yay~ One of my room-mates has been pestering me about when registrations will open up so that he can join ever since I showed him the site, and now he's really excited for there to be a sign-up period for it.
Oh, yay~ One of my room-mates has been pestering me about when registrations will open up so that he can join ever since I showed him the site, and now he's really excited for there to be a sign-up period for it.
@Zaltys: What kind of connection are you running? My laptop is a few years old, and yet I don't get enough lag to even bother me.
@Zaltys: What kind of connection are you running? My laptop is a few years old, and yet I don't get enough lag to even bother me.
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
Mmm, I'm in with all the people being unsure about the window. New players will be nice, but it still takes me several seconds to load most pages, up to minutes to open Coliseum. Listing things on the AH is a thirty second wait to get things to pop up, then another thirty to get it actually up...

And right in the middle of a pre-holiday dominance week, just before a holiday? I'm very concerned about that, especially since the last two holidays have been late to fully start. It took over 24 hours for the fire sprite and skins to be added in, leaving only six days to try and obtain them, and 12 hours for the arcane sprite, and 24 for the skins...

With the admins working to get the site in order after a bunch of new players are added, I'm concerned we'll be late on getting stuff implemented for a third holiday.

It would have been nice to see some more bugs fixed(the Abilities/Stats one especially, which is what I expect is causing the monstrous AH lag thanks to tons of battle items being listed just to get them out of the hoard), before we added more load.
Mmm, I'm in with all the people being unsure about the window. New players will be nice, but it still takes me several seconds to load most pages, up to minutes to open Coliseum. Listing things on the AH is a thirty second wait to get things to pop up, then another thirty to get it actually up...

And right in the middle of a pre-holiday dominance week, just before a holiday? I'm very concerned about that, especially since the last two holidays have been late to fully start. It took over 24 hours for the fire sprite and skins to be added in, leaving only six days to try and obtain them, and 12 hours for the arcane sprite, and 24 for the skins...

With the admins working to get the site in order after a bunch of new players are added, I'm concerned we'll be late on getting stuff implemented for a third holiday.

It would have been nice to see some more bugs fixed(the Abilities/Stats one especially, which is what I expect is causing the monstrous AH lag thanks to tons of battle items being listed just to get them out of the hoard), before we added more load.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29