Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
;.; im sad that we dont have a choice to purchase bestiary stuff. tho i am curious if the besitary has EVERYTHING thats out currently and YET to be seen.... and are those tunics TR/G both, or just TR or just G or what? it would be nice to have those marked when you post updates *item name* is for *currency type* instead of just leaving it to guessing.
;.; im sad that we dont have a choice to purchase bestiary stuff. tho i am curious if the besitary has EVERYTHING thats out currently and YET to be seen.... and are those tunics TR/G both, or just TR or just G or what? it would be nice to have those marked when you post updates *item name* is for *currency type* instead of just leaving it to guessing.
Exciting update!
Exciting update!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
OH MAN I HAVE THE GUARDIAN MADE FOR THESE TUNICS
too bad both the colors that would work are swipp trades :(
but i just want to know what could the items needed for them possibly be? i wanna guess those mangled textiles and moth-eaten rugs perhaps?
OH MAN I HAVE THE GUARDIAN MADE FOR THESE TUNICS
too bad both the colors that would work are swipp trades :(
but i just want to know what could the items needed for them possibly be? i wanna guess those mangled textiles and moth-eaten rugs perhaps?
tumblr_inline_ofjpht2dsp1tt2unc_540.png
I love the idea for the new tunics, but I am not too keen on the shading used.
It doesn't seem to give the usual contrast. It DOES look silky though.
It's probably just weirdness on my behalf x_x

And so happy, about the Shalebucks xD
I was so dazzled when I encountered them first like... half an hour ago xD
I love the idea for the new tunics, but I am not too keen on the shading used.
It doesn't seem to give the usual contrast. It DOES look silky though.
It's probably just weirdness on my behalf x_x

And so happy, about the Shalebucks xD
I was so dazzled when I encountered them first like... half an hour ago xD

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Nice job by Fable on the tunics :)
Nice job by Fable on the tunics :)
Hmm... Now I dare to hope that there is a way to get that book for us everyday mortals too...
Hmm... Now I dare to hope that there is a way to get that book for us everyday mortals too...
U0Fh958.png
Tundra be like: "Fish! I'm fabulous."
Anywho, glad to see updates! :)
Tundra be like: "Fish! I'm fabulous."
Anywho, glad to see updates! :)
*Twiddles thumbs waiting for Flight Resets* [whispers] It's all I want.
*Twiddles thumbs waiting for Flight Resets* [whispers] It's all I want.
ll_zpse988f0d9.png
Neat item, not too fond of the shading either though. Looks.....weird??? against the dragon style. I would have also preferred it to have followed the 'ignores wing membrane' rule that I in the past made fun of.

I WAS KIDDING FORGIVE ME I LIKE WHEN ARTISTS IGNORE THE WING MEMBRANE it looks a lot nicer :/

But the Bestiary looks really neat! I am sad I didn't get to climb on the kickstarter backer train 38 I wish kickstarter had allowed a paypal option.
Neat item, not too fond of the shading either though. Looks.....weird??? against the dragon style. I would have also preferred it to have followed the 'ignores wing membrane' rule that I in the past made fun of.

I WAS KIDDING FORGIVE ME I LIKE WHEN ARTISTS IGNORE THE WING MEMBRANE it looks a lot nicer :/

But the Bestiary looks really neat! I am sad I didn't get to climb on the kickstarter backer train 38 I wish kickstarter had allowed a paypal option.
I wish I got my hands into that kickstarter campaign! xD
I wish I got my hands into that kickstarter campaign! xD
0922J2U.pngXNtD94z.pngXNtD94z.pngU21ClwL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13