Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
They're all treasure, except Swipp's colors: Those are trade-only.

No gem apparel this update. We will have something new for our gem patrons later this month for sure though. :)
They're all treasure, except Swipp's colors: Those are trade-only.

No gem apparel this update. We will have something new for our gem patrons later this month for sure though. :)
Of course the gold one is a Swipp trade; it's the only one I want! ;--;

Those bestiaries look fancy, I want one of those too. :3
Of course the gold one is a Swipp trade; it's the only one I want! ;--;

Those bestiaries look fancy, I want one of those too. :3
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
[quote name="Lace" date="2013-10-03 16:21:08"] I WAS KIDDING FORGIVE ME I LIKE WHEN ARTISTS IGNORE THE WING MEMBRANE it looks a lot nicer :/[/quote] Aww, I laughed a lot. You all got what you wished fooooor, ahaha.
Lace wrote on 2013-10-03 16:21:08:
I WAS KIDDING FORGIVE ME I LIKE WHEN ARTISTS IGNORE THE WING MEMBRANE it looks a lot nicer :/

Aww, I laughed a lot. You all got what you wished fooooor, ahaha.
They remind me of night gowns, the kind you tie behind your back. Or somesuch? I remember seeing something like them in a bunch of films that are supposed to be historically accurate.

I'm not sure what I think about them. I like the shading and colouring though.

Can we get nightcaps too ouo?
They remind me of night gowns, the kind you tie behind your back. Or somesuch? I remember seeing something like them in a bunch of films that are supposed to be historically accurate.

I'm not sure what I think about them. I like the shading and colouring though.

Can we get nightcaps too ouo?
They look like snuggies on faes XD I love it
They look like snuggies on faes XD I love it
Wow awesome!
Wow awesome!
Book arrived in the mail this afternoon. Happy dancing ensued.
Book arrived in the mail this afternoon. Happy dancing ensued.
bHeX9bv.png
D:

There's...no...PURPLE?!

Gaahhhh why does everyone hate purple?!
D:

There's...no...PURPLE?!

Gaahhhh why does everyone hate purple?!
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
[quote name="Amalythia" date="2013-10-03 16:24:08"]Raise your hand if you're in the kicking yourself for missing the kickstarter campaign. Cause I'm the chairman of the club. Besides that, love the updates and glad to see love shown to the coli![/quote] @amalythia - I'll join you as a co-chairman. I'm super sad that I didn't know about the Kickstarter, if I had, my forum posts wouldn't be so....naked. *hangs head in shame* And I'd have one of these beautiful Bestiary books in my mail! Anyhow, thanks for the updates. Glad I can try to nab a Shalebuck from fighting in the Coliseum now. :^)
Amalythia wrote on 2013-10-03 16:24:08:
Raise your hand if you're in the kicking yourself for missing the kickstarter campaign. Cause I'm the chairman of the club.

Besides that, love the updates and glad to see love shown to the coli!

@amalythia - I'll join you as a co-chairman. I'm super sad that I didn't know about the Kickstarter, if I had, my forum posts wouldn't be so....naked. *hangs head in shame* And I'd have one of these beautiful Bestiary books in my mail!

Anyhow, thanks for the updates. Glad I can try to nab a Shalebuck from fighting in the Coliseum now. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Got my Bestiary in the mail today. So nice to come home to after work!!
Got my Bestiary in the mail today. So nice to come home to after work!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13