Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Frens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
the new familiars are scaring me a bit,, haha but theyre cute omg
the new familiars are scaring me a bit,, haha but theyre cute omg
Those Familiars are so cute!
Those Familiars are so cute!
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
Ahahaha, a new option in my "Who Drew What" game I like to play. Xhaz drew Swipp, yes?

I've been a diehard "neondragon" fan since I was but a wee one, so I'd say I'm getting pretty good at spotting the differences. Xhaztol has amazing works too *o* all these incredible artists!!!
Ahahaha, a new option in my "Who Drew What" game I like to play. Xhaz drew Swipp, yes?

I've been a diehard "neondragon" fan since I was but a wee one, so I'd say I'm getting pretty good at spotting the differences. Xhaztol has amazing works too *o* all these incredible artists!!!
Aww. I love the topic of your news update, "New Frens". Very fitting!
Aww. I love the topic of your news update, "New Frens". Very fitting!
Yet the server is going up and down right now and famliar bonding is still glitchy as all get out. When you gonna fix that?
Yet the server is going up and down right now and famliar bonding is still glitchy as all get out. When you gonna fix that?
I was thinking it'd be a while before I got one, but I opened an iron chest today and... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1796.png[/img] THOSE ADORABLE EARS.
I was thinking it'd be a while before I got one, but I opened an iron chest today and...

1796.png

THOSE ADORABLE EARS.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="micahjaguar" date="2013-09-30 06:22:19"]Such adorable familiars! Now if only I could bond with them without it taking half an hour. -_-[/quote] Ah yeah this ^. It's been taking over an hour and a half every reset to bond with my familiars because of all these errors + lag :I
micahjaguar wrote on 2013-09-30 06:22:19:
Such adorable familiars! Now if only I could bond with them without it taking half an hour. -_-

Ah yeah this ^. It's been taking over an hour and a half every reset to bond with my familiars because of all these errors + lag :I
333cp4h.jpg
Does anyone know when we are expected to hear back from the customer service rep about the Scatter Scroll Bug? I submitted my ticket the day they announced the issue and still haven't heard anything so I'm just curious.
Does anyone know when we are expected to hear back from the customer service rep about the Scatter Scroll Bug? I submitted my ticket the day they announced the issue and still haven't heard anything so I'm just curious.
@Fetisha I thought they (and by they, I mean you guys) were being accommodated already...
@Fetisha I thought they (and by they, I mean you guys) were being accommodated already...
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@Fara
Maybe they just overlooked me which would be sad because of how many times I was affected by the bug and how much I spent on the site. If they really already handed out compensation without so much as a response to me I think I'll stop pushing my money towards them.
@Fara
Maybe they just overlooked me which would be sad because of how many times I was affected by the bug and how much I spent on the site. If they really already handed out compensation without so much as a response to me I think I'll stop pushing my money towards them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10