Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Frens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The familiar make me think of toothless.
The familiar make me think of toothless.
“A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is golden. In my view, a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway.” –Junot Diaz
Oh my gosh those familiars are adorable.
Oh my gosh those familiars are adorable.
Oooh, I love it! (:
Oooh, I love it! (:
szbt.png
I need the new familiars and gosh darn such beautiful skins!
I need the new familiars and gosh darn such beautiful skins!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
I was wondering about the butterflies, I've seen some of them for sale. Wondered where they came from.
I was wondering about the butterflies, I've seen some of them for sale. Wondered where they came from.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
Great job on the familiars and new skins, sooo pretty. Welcome to the new staff as well :)

Thanks for looking into runestones, I haven't been able to play that for so long now.

Thanks for all the hard work guys.
Great job on the familiars and new skins, sooo pretty. Welcome to the new staff as well :)

Thanks for looking into runestones, I haven't been able to play that for so long now.

Thanks for all the hard work guys.
FJwIZ2B.pngfm4SC7B.png 7N6aPtn.png
Are we going to have another registration window soon?
Are we going to have another registration window soon?
ixeclKz.png
Those familiars are so cute! I'm not quite to the point of buying Marketplace familiars just yet, but when I am, these will be high up on the list. ;^)

This compensation for the scatterscrolls was a fantastic idea, good work. ^^
Those familiars are so cute! I'm not quite to the point of buying Marketplace familiars just yet, but when I am, these will be high up on the list. ;^)

This compensation for the scatterscrolls was a fantastic idea, good work. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Awk xD
New familiars XD
Again xD
So gorgeous -dies-
Awk xD
New familiars XD
Again xD
So gorgeous -dies-

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Oh wow these familures are epic! Plus glad to know teh shatter scorlls working I used three but never realised they where glitched glad to hear there fixed now!

Love teh butterfly skins those are lovely.
Oh wow these familures are epic! Plus glad to know teh shatter scorlls working I used three but never realised they where glitched glad to hear there fixed now!

Love teh butterfly skins those are lovely.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10