Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Frens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Lightning" date="2013-09-29 21:43:19"]I was wondering if Fable drew the perching sparrow and gold throated sparrow.[/quote] @Lightning I drew those. The lovely drops for harpy's roost in this update are Fable's work. There should be some apparel by her in a future update.
Lightning wrote on 2013-09-29 21:43:19:
I was wondering if Fable drew the perching sparrow and gold throated sparrow.

@Lightning I drew those. The lovely drops for harpy's roost in this update are Fable's work. There should be some apparel by her in a future update.
This new familiar reminds me of the frog-rays from Dark Souls :D Hehe~
This new familiar reminds me of the frog-rays from Dark Souls :D Hehe~
333cp4h.jpg
i would looooooooooovvveeee a butterfly secondary gene like that skin there...
i would looooooooooovvveeee a butterfly secondary gene like that skin there...
Pssst, it's Maize through Sunshine, not White through Sunshine. >.>
C-carry on...
Pssst, it's Maize through Sunshine, not White through Sunshine. >.>
C-carry on...
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
Ooooh, new familiars! I love them! :)
Ooooh, new familiars! I love them! :)
10selK3.png
Somehow the blackwing croaker reminds me a bit of Toothless, haha. xD

Great work guys :)
Somehow the blackwing croaker reminds me a bit of Toothless, haha. xD

Great work guys :)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
omg. i /KNEW/ something was wrong with the scatterscroll. I thought it would only scatter colours already available in your lair, which is why I didn't get anything in the red spectrum range. This all makes so much sense.
omg. i /KNEW/ something was wrong with the scatterscroll. I thought it would only scatter colours already available in your lair, which is why I didn't get anything in the red spectrum range. This all makes so much sense.
Such adorable familiars! Now if only I could bond with them without it taking half an hour. -_-
Such adorable familiars! Now if only I could bond with them without it taking half an hour. -_-
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Cute familiar and nice updates! :)
Cute familiar and nice updates! :)
Thank you for your reply @Undel. :)
Thank you for your reply @Undel. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10