Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Frens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Fetisha Oh, no, I don't think it's settled yet o.o"
@Fetisha Oh, no, I don't think it's settled yet o.o"
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@Fara
Haha I'm not angry with you by any means I hope you know that, I just dislike the idea of being over looked by the admin when they promise to fix something that's all. I really do appreciate your feedback on the issue :)0
@Fara
Haha I'm not angry with you by any means I hope you know that, I just dislike the idea of being over looked by the admin when they promise to fix something that's all. I really do appreciate your feedback on the issue :)0
@Fetisha We had a massive response to the compensation offer. Receipt time is going to trend towards the longer end of our estimated timeframe (over a week) but I assure you that you'll get your clanbound scatterscrolls, safe and sound. :-) We'll announce in the topic when we've completed sending them out. Thank you for your patience!
@Fetisha We had a massive response to the compensation offer. Receipt time is going to trend towards the longer end of our estimated timeframe (over a week) but I assure you that you'll get your clanbound scatterscrolls, safe and sound. :-) We'll announce in the topic when we've completed sending them out. Thank you for your patience!
@Undel
Thanks so much for the update, that's all I wanted to know. I have no problem waiting so long as my problem, as well as everyone else's, gets addressed eventually. Thank you again, it's lovely to see that the admins do indeed care about even the little people on their site! :)
@Undel
Thanks so much for the update, that's all I wanted to know. I have no problem waiting so long as my problem, as well as everyone else's, gets addressed eventually. Thank you again, it's lovely to see that the admins do indeed care about even the little people on their site! :)
Love the new familiar. Super cute!
Love the new familiar. Super cute!
New Frens xD
New Frens xD
Those familiars are absolutely adorable
Those familiars are absolutely adorable
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10