Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Has Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
*Portal 2 turret voice*

Well. Hello little ones. Are you still there?
*Portal 2 turret voice*

Well. Hello little ones. Are you still there?
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
YES! just in time. I am glad to be apart of flight rising. Thanks for the opportunity.
YES! just in time. I am glad to be apart of flight rising. Thanks for the opportunity.
Welcome everyone! It is always a pleasure to see new faces here on FR. Never be afraid to ask for help from any of us :D
Welcome everyone! It is always a pleasure to see new faces here on FR. Never be afraid to ask for help from any of us :D
New member here. I'm looking forward to all kinds of dragon funtimes, or something of that nature. Buying, trading, gathering, breeding, etc. I'm excited. XD

More friends are always welcome, and I'll be sharing my stuff on plurk at CrypticGirl as well.
New member here. I'm looking forward to all kinds of dragon funtimes, or something of that nature. Buying, trading, gathering, breeding, etc. I'm excited. XD

More friends are always welcome, and I'll be sharing my stuff on plurk at CrypticGirl as well.
So excited that I was able to join!
My friend has been talking so much about Flight Rising, so it's nice to finally be part of the action. :D
So excited that I was able to join!
My friend has been talking so much about Flight Rising, so it's nice to finally be part of the action. :D
I sent friend requests to the people who seemed receptive to being friends with newbies! Um, I really have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm really excited to be here!
I sent friend requests to the people who seemed receptive to being friends with newbies! Um, I really have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm really excited to be here!
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
Welcome all of you :D
Welcome all of you :D
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Lag is awful, thought they said they could actually handle stress finally.
Lag is awful, thought they said they could actually handle stress finally.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcomes. This site is so awesome.
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcomes. This site is so awesome.
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
4,500 people 8U that's a lot for such a short time

anyways welcome everybody
4,500 people 8U that's a lot for such a short time

anyways welcome everybody
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16