Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Love the new pendants >w
Love the new pendants >w
I did some poking around for you all on the Corsair set. Per Undel: [quote]Cycling is not retiring as retiring is permanent. Cycling out means that in the future they will cycle back in; however, if you want it for Pirate Day, get it now. It most likely won't be cycled back in until 2014.[/quote]
I did some poking around for you all on the Corsair set.

Per Undel:
Quote:
Cycling is not retiring as retiring is permanent. Cycling out means that in the future they will cycle back in; however, if you want it for Pirate Day, get it now. It most likely won't be cycled back in until 2014.
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy
We discovered in the thread about the Ability and Stats bug, that its related to how many battle items are in the inventory. Those of us that dropped it below 42, can now access that page again.
@twitchy
We discovered in the thread about the Ability and Stats bug, that its related to how many battle items are in the inventory. Those of us that dropped it below 42, can now access that page again.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
@Vhale, thank you for the feedback. It appears that has been reported in the tracking thread in Bugs. If it is in the tracking thread, it has been seen by the devs. I will double check just to be sure. Thank you!
@Vhale, thank you for the feedback. It appears that has been reported in the tracking thread in Bugs. If it is in the tracking thread, it has been seen by the devs. I will double check just to be sure. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
@Megan Why was it changed, anyway? What the heck's a Serthis?
@Megan Why was it changed, anyway? What the heck's a Serthis?
Friendly Mod Reminder: Keep it civil, thank you.
Friendly Mod Reminder: Keep it civil, thank you.
coffee. need coffee.
The lowering your inventory items is a good temp fix that you can do, but we're gonna get this resolved in a future fix. Your battle item count should not limit your ability to use the coliseum.
The lowering your inventory items is a good temp fix that you can do, but we're gonna get this resolved in a future fix. Your battle item count should not limit your ability to use the coliseum.
Any news.on the search? I cant search anything and its really not fun
Any news.on the search? I cant search anything and its really not fun
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@Undel, @twitchy or someone, whats up with the search area? I cant search any dragons or people or anything. Is that being fixed? Just curious ^.^
@Undel, @twitchy or someone, whats up with the search area? I cant search any dragons or people or anything. Is that being fixed? Just curious ^.^
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@darkarcangel5, site optimization is an on-going project. The Search function falls under that category. I have no further information at this time, my apologies.
@darkarcangel5, site optimization is an on-going project. The Search function falls under that category. I have no further information at this time, my apologies.
coffee. need coffee.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9