Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Aren't there a LITTLE more than 4 issues with the entire site? My dragon is still stuck in the auction. -.-
Aren't there a LITTLE more than 4 issues with the entire site? My dragon is still stuck in the auction. -.-
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
love the pendances and the new items :D Hope to get some later :D
love the pendances and the new items :D Hope to get some later :D
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
[quote name="kerru" date="2013-08-30 11:12:05"]Aren't there a LITTLE more than 4 issues with the entire site? My dragon is still stuck in the auction. -.-[/quote] The Known Issues list contains bugs that we, as the team, have successfully been able to reproduce and are investigating a fix for. If it is not listed there, we're either still trying to reproduce it (and are unsuccessful), or there could be other factors at work. It does not at all mean they are the only things we are looking at/acknowledging. Thanks for understanding!
kerru wrote on 2013-08-30 11:12:05:

The Known Issues list contains bugs that we, as the team, have successfully been able to reproduce and are investigating a fix for. If it is not listed there, we're either still trying to reproduce it (and are unsuccessful), or there could be other factors at work. It does not at all mean they are the only things we are looking at/acknowledging. Thanks for understanding!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Adults are still showing as babies an vice versa no matter the SPECIES or GENDER an the REFRESH button does NOT work -- its so irritating, cause you press it expecting it to fix things... an nope. nothing. ugh.
Adults are still showing as babies an vice versa no matter the SPECIES or GENDER an the REFRESH button does NOT work -- its so irritating, cause you press it expecting it to fix things... an nope. nothing. ugh.
Hmm, the message at the upper right says the festival is going, but the festival shop is closed so I assume its actually over.
Hmm, the message at the upper right says the festival is going, but the festival shop is closed so I assume its actually over.
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@Anailaigh: for the adults showing as hatches, there's the workaround of equipping and unequipping apparel, if you haven't tried that yet?
@Anailaigh: for the adults showing as hatches, there's the workaround of equipping and unequipping apparel, if you haven't tried that yet?
I love you guys now because I finally have use for my platinum ore for the diamond pendant.
I love you guys now because I finally have use for my platinum ore for the diamond pendant.
May I ask why the Naga familiars have been renamed? I think the new names are nice but I don't understand why it was necessary to rename them.
May I ask why the Naga familiars have been renamed? I think the new names are nice but I don't understand why it was necessary to rename them.
v7gq.jpg
when can we have the search filter back @.@
when can we have the search filter back @.@
Some dragons just want to watch the world burn
Sorry to bump old threads but does ANYONE know how Cursed pendants are made???
Sorry to bump old threads but does ANYONE know how Cursed pendants are made???
I06KedT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9