Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@twitchy, thanks! Sucks that the search isnt up though. Thanks for awnsering! :)
@twitchy, thanks! Sucks that the search isnt up though. Thanks for awnsering! :)
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
While we're on the subject of name changes...what's the deal with "Speedy" the hedgehog being white? Everyone knows it's supposed to be Sonic. Sonic is blue. Jaleel may be his voice, but Jaleel isn't WHITE!
While we're on the subject of name changes...what's the deal with "Speedy" the hedgehog being white? Everyone knows it's supposed to be Sonic. Sonic is blue. Jaleel may be his voice, but Jaleel isn't WHITE!

EXALT
to elevate by praise or in estimation : glorify
to raise (someone or something) to a higher level
to raise in rank, honor, power, character, quality, etc.; elevate:
To deny this honor, is cruel.
Oohh, that pendant would work on my tundra of the same colors. Cool.
Oohh, that pendant would work on my tundra of the same colors. Cool.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Wow! Those are really cool. :D
Wow! Those are really cool. :D
~P* 2011
I'm so happy you changed the naga familiars' names! Nagas actually have a specific cultural background that's often ignored completely by fantasy writers, which sucks, so I'm really glad that you guys decided to create your own type of snake-people and name them differently. Keep up the good work! :)
I'm so happy you changed the naga familiars' names! Nagas actually have a specific cultural background that's often ignored completely by fantasy writers, which sucks, so I'm really glad that you guys decided to create your own type of snake-people and name them differently. Keep up the good work! :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
I actually saw these before the official update, but they are super cool nonetheless!
I actually saw these before the official update, but they are super cool nonetheless!
j3zsWMV.png
Those are some nice looking pendants!! :)
Those are some nice looking pendants!! :)
10selK3.png
@Anansi

Speedy is an albino hedgehog. Albinism isn't the same as being white. You can get ethnically non-white albino people, too, you know. 8|

Making Speedy blue, or calling him 'Sonic' when he's a hedgehog is probably made of copyright issues, anyway. XD I suspect his name was a safe joke on Sonic's and was associated with the hope that, after the downtime that he was an apology gift for, the site would be, uh, speedier. c:
@Anansi

Speedy is an albino hedgehog. Albinism isn't the same as being white. You can get ethnically non-white albino people, too, you know. 8|

Making Speedy blue, or calling him 'Sonic' when he's a hedgehog is probably made of copyright issues, anyway. XD I suspect his name was a safe joke on Sonic's and was associated with the hope that, after the downtime that he was an apology gift for, the site would be, uh, speedier. c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Xhaztol

In the first post of this thread under "Known Issues" you have in the first part about Google checkout that Google checkout "has been taken town". Note the "town" part. ;) Just thought I'd mention it REALLY quick.

Thank you for the updates! The pendants look really nice! And I MUST go get some Corsair stuff! We are having a pirate theme at my house this month!! XD
*snuggles*
Cori
@Xhaztol

In the first post of this thread under "Known Issues" you have in the first part about Google checkout that Google checkout "has been taken town". Note the "town" part. ;) Just thought I'd mention it REALLY quick.

Thank you for the updates! The pendants look really nice! And I MUST go get some Corsair stuff! We are having a pirate theme at my house this month!! XD
*snuggles*
Cori
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
I hope the items really will be cycled back in instead of getting retired forever. It's much fairer that way.
Don't let me down please, admins.
I hope the items really will be cycled back in instead of getting retired forever. It's much fairer that way.
Don't let me down please, admins.
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9