Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[quote name="Akiri" date="2013-07-14 22:14:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=526858#528769"][quote name="Hope" date="2013-07-14 20:44:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=526858#527452"]@Akiri Thanks for workin' on that, but I do have a question: why not do it at 11:30 or so? Everyone comes on at 12:00 just to hatch their dragons then they go to sleep. Is it somehow better for the site or something?[/quote] Interrupting the nightly database rollover is no good for anyone. Once the server is ready, we will enter the thunderdome.[/quote] [s]Two men enter, one man leaves.[/s] Good luck in there!
@Akiri
Thanks for workin' on that, but I do have a question: why not do it at 11:30 or so? Everyone comes on at 12:00 just to hatch their dragons then they go to sleep. Is it somehow better for the site or something?

Interrupting the nightly database rollover is no good for anyone.

Once the server is ready, we will enter the thunderdome.

Two men enter, one man leaves. Good luck in there!
Thank you for the heads up and especially thank you for your work optimizing the use of the servers~! Good luck and godspeed! :3

or should I say Plaguebringerspeed with all that dragon jesus talk?! ignore me i am dumb
Thank you for the heads up and especially thank you for your work optimizing the use of the servers~! Good luck and godspeed! :3

or should I say Plaguebringerspeed with all that dragon jesus talk?! ignore me i am dumb
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
I also haven't been playing because of the severe lag. Thank you for looking into it. :)
I also haven't been playing because of the severe lag. Thank you for looking into it. :)
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Thank you for all of the hard work that's being put into the site! Here's throwing whatever good luck I have your way for a smooth fix of whatever it is you're working on! If everything works out, a faster site would definitely be worth a half hour of down time!
Thank you for all of the hard work that's being put into the site! Here's throwing whatever good luck I have your way for a smooth fix of whatever it is you're working on! If everything works out, a faster site would definitely be worth a half hour of down time!
H5mMPK3.png
WOW! I don't know about you guys, but the site has never been this fast just a half hour after server restart. It's nice!
WOW! I don't know about you guys, but the site has never been this fast just a half hour after server restart. It's nice!
Thanks for getting the site back up soon! c:
Thanks for getting the site back up soon! c:
lmarzl_by_etkri-d9ga6l9.png
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
Thank you for being on top with the recent issues involving the second server, it is very appreciated!
Thank you for being on top with the recent issues involving the second server, it is very appreciated!
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
Wish I'd seen this before the downtime, XD; but I was playing Runestones at the time. Oh well...hopefully this will fix the lag. :)
Wish I'd seen this before the downtime, XD; but I was playing Runestones at the time. Oh well...hopefully this will fix the lag. :)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Thank you, Akiri! <3
Thank you, Akiri! <3
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33