Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Yay! Very excited! :D (And Tuesday just happens to be the day I spend ALL DAY packing for vacation and shopping and AHH, so the down time doesn't affect me! Double yay!)

Thank you awesome people for all your awesome work. The amount of love and dedication you've put into this site--and are continuing to put into this site--is just mind-boggling. Mind. Boggling.

This whole SITE is a work of art--not just the beautiful dragons and familiars, but EVERYTHING. The pure dedication of having each piece of apparel fit every dragon. The witty, poke-fun-at-culture asides that pop up when you scroll over certain items. The coding that must have gone into the fairgrounds and the coliseum and the forums and EVERYTHING. The level at which you interact with your players. (And the pictures. Those are art too. ;)). As an artist who is struggling right now with self-doubt and self-loathing, seeing the success of something so ambitious and BEAUTIFUL is so reassuring. It's just...breathtaking. The effort you've put into this is breathtaking.

THANK YOU. Thank you for this community, and thank you for this game. You guys have no idea how much it means to us all. :)
Yay! Very excited! :D (And Tuesday just happens to be the day I spend ALL DAY packing for vacation and shopping and AHH, so the down time doesn't affect me! Double yay!)

Thank you awesome people for all your awesome work. The amount of love and dedication you've put into this site--and are continuing to put into this site--is just mind-boggling. Mind. Boggling.

This whole SITE is a work of art--not just the beautiful dragons and familiars, but EVERYTHING. The pure dedication of having each piece of apparel fit every dragon. The witty, poke-fun-at-culture asides that pop up when you scroll over certain items. The coding that must have gone into the fairgrounds and the coliseum and the forums and EVERYTHING. The level at which you interact with your players. (And the pictures. Those are art too. ;)). As an artist who is struggling right now with self-doubt and self-loathing, seeing the success of something so ambitious and BEAUTIFUL is so reassuring. It's just...breathtaking. The effort you've put into this is breathtaking.

THANK YOU. Thank you for this community, and thank you for this game. You guys have no idea how much it means to us all. :)
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
This update is wonderful. I'm going to figure out what to do while the site is down (probably draw up my dragons and finally create headcanons for them), but I know it'll be worth the wait.

Keep up the good work, and I'll do my best to get my hands on one of those genes!
This update is wonderful. I'm going to figure out what to do while the site is down (probably draw up my dragons and finally create headcanons for them), but I know it'll be worth the wait.

Keep up the good work, and I'll do my best to get my hands on one of those genes!
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@Xhaztol Not sure if this helps (or if pings are just bothersome) but the actual banner, navigation bar and adds and stuff all pop up just fine, the actual content of the page either doesn't load at all or takes several minutes.
@Xhaztol Not sure if this helps (or if pings are just bothersome) but the actual banner, navigation bar and adds and stuff all pop up just fine, the actual content of the page either doesn't load at all or takes several minutes.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Asdfghjkl
*Unable express her excitement and happiness in coherent words*
Thank you. ;u;
Asdfghjkl
*Unable express her excitement and happiness in coherent words*
Thank you. ;u;
HE/IT | FR+3
I've been waiting for this gene omg! Hopefully i can get it this month, they poofed fast!
I've been waiting for this gene omg! Hopefully i can get it this month, they poofed fast!
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Awesome, I'm glad the new gene has come out, been watching the stream the last few days, it certainly looks amazing! Also happy to see that the breed changes will be a tad bit more plentiful in the marketplace.

I'm experiencing a bit of lag though, nothing as bad as a few days ago, but, it does take a minute or so to load up pages and images.
Awesome, I'm glad the new gene has come out, been watching the stream the last few days, it certainly looks amazing! Also happy to see that the breed changes will be a tad bit more plentiful in the marketplace.

I'm experiencing a bit of lag though, nothing as bad as a few days ago, but, it does take a minute or so to load up pages and images.
[quote]The amount of treasure awarded for exalting dragons that have been leveled through the Coliseum has been increased.[/quote] VICTORY!
Quote:
The amount of treasure awarded for exalting dragons that have been leveled through the Coliseum has been increased.

VICTORY!
Oh cool! :D
Oh cool! :D
Do like breed change increase, although that still relies on me NOT SPENDING MY TREASURE and saving. :| (Because I think I need 2 Pearlcatchers now for two different dragons. Silly Ice Egg giving me a beautiful thing.)
Do like breed change increase, although that still relies on me NOT SPENDING MY TREASURE and saving. :| (Because I think I need 2 Pearlcatchers now for two different dragons. Silly Ice Egg giving me a beautiful thing.)
Thanks for this!

I was getting frustrated at how many times the Spiral scrolls would be out anytime I had the money for one.
Thanks for this!

I was getting frustrated at how many times the Spiral scrolls would be out anytime I had the money for one.
4fxtl3.png Wiki-wordmark.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17