Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
THANK LORD.

I love this update. THANK YOU.
THANK LORD.

I love this update. THANK YOU.
HIATUS
Seraph gene! *throws confetti*

Also thanks for the other cool updates and the heads-up on the maintenance~
Seraph gene! *throws confetti*

Also thanks for the other cool updates and the heads-up on the maintenance~
YAY!!!! just just just...that gene!
YAY!!!! just just just...that gene!
All of the sudden I'm getting massive amounts of lag. Anyone else having this issue?
All of the sudden I'm getting massive amounts of lag. Anyone else having this issue?
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
All of these changes are lovely, thank you, and I really love the new gene! OvO
All of these changes are lovely, thank you, and I really love the new gene! OvO
There is literally nothing about this update that I dislike. Even the long downtime is okay, because it means that the site will be faster in the long run!
There is literally nothing about this update that I dislike. Even the long downtime is okay, because it means that the site will be faster in the long run!
Cannot wait for the new gene!!!

I'll miss FR during its long down time, but it'll be worth it to get that second server up and running. Good luck!
Cannot wait for the new gene!!!

I'll miss FR during its long down time, but it'll be worth it to get that second server up and running. Good luck!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

HAIL THE FR TEAM FOR THEY ARE HOLY HOLY HOLY*

Okay, seriously, you guys have been so great. These changes are so great. The new gene is so great. You are so great, and thank you for working so hard to create this site, and for keeping it functional and fun for all us users!

*...that was a reference to angel mythology... because seraphs... and seraph genes... get it?... no...? *hides*
HAIL THE FR TEAM FOR THEY ARE HOLY HOLY HOLY*

Okay, seriously, you guys have been so great. These changes are so great. The new gene is so great. You are so great, and thank you for working so hard to create this site, and for keeping it functional and fun for all us users!

*...that was a reference to angel mythology... because seraphs... and seraph genes... get it?... no...? *hides*
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
[quote name="xAsuna" date="2013-07-07 20:22:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=363136#363263"]All of the sudden I'm getting massive amounts of lag. Anyone else having this issue?[/quote] Lookin' into it, thank you!

Lookin' into it, thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Could you maybe go into detail about the leveling/exalting rewards? Such as at which levels treasure goes up at for exalting?
Could you maybe go into detail about the leveling/exalting rewards? Such as at which levels treasure goes up at for exalting?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17