Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 9th is my birthday!
...no FR? D:>
July 9th is my birthday!
...no FR? D:>
I06KedT.gif
your all awesome!!!
your all awesome!!!
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
Yay! So excited for the second server! Also about the higher amount of treasure given through exalting. So my hard work will pay off!
Yay! So excited for the second server! Also about the higher amount of treasure given through exalting. So my hard work will pay off!
Haiji_Tenebris.png
I don't think the downtime will affect me too much, since it will be 3:00 AM here when it goes down. Hopefully it won't be down longer than expected.
I don't think the downtime will affect me too much, since it will be 3:00 AM here when it goes down. Hopefully it won't be down longer than expected.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
I love you guys so much for getting a second server.
Thank you.
I love you guys so much for getting a second server.
Thank you.
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
Will the exalt update allow for progenitor dragons that are levelled to be exalted and leave treasure? :>
Will the exalt update allow for progenitor dragons that are levelled to be exalted and leave treasure? :>
xypon.jpg
Yay!!! Goodluck with the new server hookup. Thanks for all the updates, you guys are awesome :)
Yay!!! Goodluck with the new server hookup. Thanks for all the updates, you guys are awesome :)
1st Gen Wanted: Obsidian/any/White-Ice

Formerly known as: konanesta

Hatchery: Celestial G2 Imps
wow that was fast guy's!!!
wow that was fast guy's!!!
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
I dunno if they're done yet or if they've not done something right...

The site's really slow for me...
I dunno if they're done yet or if they've not done something right...

The site's really slow for me...
4fxtl3.png Wiki-wordmark.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
yeah the site is SUPER slow for me... takes half a minute some times for a page to load right now. I'll check back in later this afternoon and see if there are any updates. ;)
yeah the site is SUPER slow for me... takes half a minute some times for a page to load right now. I'll check back in later this afternoon and see if there are any updates. ;)
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17